It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will We Fight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by SGTChas

Not a bad little poem, but no John Lennon.

Have fun with all your little fantasy war games. I'll leave you to them.

Peace.

I will likewise leave you with you're "everything is gonna be alright if we just LOVE each other" fantasy... It is only courtesy, after all.

Back to reality, where our current Fascist regime continues merging corporation and state, drug our tap water to make us complacent and easily manipulated, and Propangandize or distract us with all our "great" TV, radio, and film...

Do I need to keep going?

Wake up, there is only ONE fantasy, and that unfortunately is a peaceful resolution to our problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In reading posts I see a lot of people making excuses not to fight,reminds me of a few times when we supposedly banded together,when push came to shove I confronted said person,I turned around,I was all by myself,this is a scenario where people whine but do nothing about it,so quit the talk and do the walk,I'm ready but me doing it alone would be like one urinating in the wind

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Disagree... Although there ARE many such individuals you describe, there aren't many, if any, here.

The thing is, alot of us have already BEEN to war... and know that a fight should always be the final option. Nobody that's been there wants to go again.

Unfortunately, many of us agree that we're running out of options, and are preparing for the inevitable.

You won't be alone this time...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'd like to direct your attention to this ATS thread, I'd say it's relevant to this thread:

The Declaration of Independence 2009

[edit on 1-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Excellent Sir, a star and a flag. Most important, I would appreciate your permission to reprint this. By the way, I sign on. SGTChas

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Reprint at will. It's public domain as far as I'm concerned.

Please excuse lack of lines.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join