It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will We Fight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You say you want a Revolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world.

You tell me that's it's evolution
We all want to change the world.

But when you talk about Destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out?
Don't you know it's gonna be alright. Alright?

You say you've got a real solution
Well you know
We'd all love to see the plan.
You asked me for a contribution
Well you know
We're all doing what we can

But when you want money for minds that hate
All I can tell brother is you will have to wait.
Don't you know it's gonna be alright. Alright?

You say you'll change the constitution
Well you know
We all want to change your head.

You tell me it's the institution
Well you know
You better free your mind instead.

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow.

Don't you know it's gonna be alright?
Alright?
Alright?

Lyrics to "Revolution" by John Lennon

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Perhaps you missed "the code enforcement thug even asked if they said ‘Amen’ and 'Praise the Lord’ as this made the offense more serious"? I saw my not long having arrived from France grandfather put a double barrel 8 guage in the face of a "Revenuer" and tell him he could go down the mountain on both feet or feet first after the agent said he was going to check the barn for a still because you could not trust Catholics.

My grandfather helped speed up his descent with a load of buckshot from one barrel. The county judge told the federal agent he was lucky he’d not said that to him as he would be worm food. That was when freedom meant something.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

"My little child, you look to life as one who plays a game…
With gilded fun, an endless run, in you is found no blame.

But little child do stop to look at all that passes by,
For as you grow you’ll start to know that time from you will fly…

You’ll look at all that has gone before, and all that lays ahead,
And know that in-between somewhere something from you has fled.

Then you’ll reach that final play, the time to count the cost…
And you’ll find this time my little child, this game you will have lost."

SGTChas, Acting Section Leader, blue team 5th SF

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Nightsky, I find your assumption that men won't fight to be the most uninformed concept I've ever seen.

Since I've already fought before, what exactly do you suggest that would prohibit me from doing so again?

I'll tell you your problem. You still think you have a bit of control.

You don't.

You think you can pick your fights.

You can't. Some fights come to you - and it's not about an ass-whipping - it's do or die. Morgues across the country will verify that even this moment.

You think chaos would be short-term.

It won't.

You think someone from the police or government would come to help you.

They won't.

You think your world will continue.

It won't.

And contrary to your suggestion, no one ever said anything about "willing to kill and be killed." I'm not willing to be killed. Never cottoned to that "getting killed" concept. That dead stuff is for a very long time.

Had no problem with the killing end of it, but you can take my word for it that if the subject is about killing, it's far better to be on the giving end than the receiving end.

Some folks are immune to the concept of fairness, kindness, goodwill, mercy, and are allergic to the milk of human kindness.

You want to see how 21st Century Man will react?

Go to the country. Gather the several dogs on the porch.

Now.

Throw a pork chop among them.

There's your 21st Century Man.

Really something to be proud of.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by desert

I saw my not long having arrived from France grandfather put a double barrel 8 guage in the face of a "Revenuer" and tell him he could go down the mountain on both feet or feet first after the agent said he was going to check the barn for a still because you could not trust Catholics.

My grandfather helped speed up his descent with a load of buckshot from one barrel.

Is this the type of person you look up to? who you aspire to be?

You seem to think (foolishly) that firepower can get you somehow magicly out of any situation, to use some language you might understand your going to end up 'bagged and toe tagged' with that attitude.

Like i mentioned in the other thread you made about near enough the same thing, You should take a page out of ron pauls book and fight TPTB on their own ground's using their own rules.

learn the law and use it to your advantage, That is the only way you are going to win in this situation you have created for yourself, Do you think you and your grandaddys shotgun can match the firepower of TPTB?

I respect ron paul because he is trying to beat them at their own game, THEY cant do anything about it because those are the rules of the game if he gets taken out then it is too obvious this is why he hasnt been touched so far, But how long do you think he would last if he was talking about rising up and blasting the Gubmint with his sawn off?

Fact of the matter is you cant think of any other way other than shooting your way out of this situation because that would require you to THINK.

im not even from the USA but i follow what goes on CLOSELY, What about the UK wheir i live? where we cant stockpile guns and ammunition WHAT are we supposed to do to fight?

What can you do without your guns and ammunition? Please tell me because i know things are bad and they need to change somewhat its even worse over here, we have NO way to defend ourselves please tell me

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Having worked with active duty nearly every day since '71, as I will be doing tomorrow, as 1st active duty myself for +20, and now a contractor, The oath they take, I took, to defend the constitution from enemies both domestic and foreign means they will not fire upon citizens, they will not be rounding up citizens for FEMA camps, they will not be arresting and locking down cities.
Hey, Prez O, who has all the guns, ships, planes and missles. It's us, not you and your cronnies. There may yet be a lock down of one city by our military and it'll be DC with a lot of arrestin'. Just passing on the undertone I hear every single day.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd rather Die on my Feet then Serve on my Knees..!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry if i sound like an asshat, But im pissed off with the goverment too, This is a GLOBAL situation, Its going to get bad soon and its going to be bad everywhere.

Im just at a loss as to what should be done, Dont get me wrong i will be defending my family to the death no matter what, It is going to get bad when people no longer have the food to survive daily, and if the looting starts and my family is in danger im going to fight my hardest to keep them safe.

I was at the G20 protests here in london fighting the lines of police on the frontline's But the people lost because TPTB had been better trained and better eqiupped.

So tell me what shall we do?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
90% or more of all Americans have no clue what is happening and most when enlightened simply shrug their shoulders and go on with their daily routine. Most don't vote, don't speak, don't dissent, don't pray, and don't care. That leaves a very slim minority who is willing to fight at any level. My family is heavily armed, we have motion sensors at strategic locations leading to our home. We are prepared, but in a defensive posture. If or when they move on gun ownership, we will fight, but I don't plan on going against US security forces offensively before being physically provoked. Then the fire will rain down.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You can't go from peace to war overnight. It takes time to arm and train militia. People just running around setting things on fire and shooting is not war. Many of the "free" minded states are arming themselves for conflict. Millions of guns a month are being sold and tens of millions of rounds of ammo. Top that off with all the other things from boots, and tents, to radios and night vision......... just look at the numbers. Math does not lie. somebody is getting ready for war with the government. OPEN YOUR EYES. From the people arming themselves to states pushing the 10th amendment. It is just a matter of time. Even if only 5000 out of 300 million fight, it will be a hell of a mess. I am probably wrong. I usually am................. but if I am right.....God help us all.

chris

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Trying to beat fools by playing a fool’s game accomplishes nothing but making you a fool. The game was stacked and rigged a long time ago. Ron Paul I respect because he has stood for right when right was not cool. But he has no hope of winning, not before shooting himself nine times in the head and having it ruled a suicide, or hanging himself from a chandelier 19 feet up without a ladder to commit suicide.

Yes, I respect my Grandfather; he was a man before being one was politically incorrect. He was not going to bend over and take it because he was Catholic immigrant confronted by the dreaded Feds. He carried his copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights in his pocket until the day he died. You know, the copy all new immigrants to America once got upon entering the USA? You might read them as they obviously might do you some good as to discerning what the government may and may not do.

[edit on 5/31/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

What post were you reading?
Where did you see me say any of those things that you have posted here?

I spoke of some people that think that they are ready for a fight when they were still supporting the enemy.

You have completely lost me with your replies. You are speaking of things that I never said.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I was thinking that the person was trying to determine if the gathering was a "church." There might indeed be different zoning laws for a church than for a residential area. Actually, I live across the street from a church, but I would not welcome my neighbor to turn his/her home into a "church", for reasons of traffic and noise. When a gathering meets on a regular basis and wants to grow its membership, then there are places they may do so. One church I know turned an ugly old empty storefront into a lovely place of worship.

My recently arrived (1930's) Catholic French grandfather wanted to "line up all the "n******" in Detroit on a bridge and shoot them", so I am glad I don't live in the world of 80 years ago, and that type of thinking serves no one well nowadays.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Paying attention to the questions asked by the jack booted thug might have enlightened you as to where the issue at point was.

Sad your relative had such issues, my grandfather hired several black men because he felt they had been treated unfairly. He was shunned because of it. He gave not a damn. Do not generalize about a generation because of your family problems.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

But what about weekly book club meetings? What about weekly poker games? What about weekly get togethers happening since God knows when, all over our countries? Why just Christians studying the Bible? Why is it anybodies business if they said Amen?

Would you have a problem with the weekly gatherings of all sorts, or just Bible studies? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

And as for it becoming a church all of a sudden, because of zoning laws, thats absurd. So if i was having a weekly study hall type gathering, would this make my house a school?

Its bogus what happened. Plain and simple, this was government interfering in peoples lives for no good reason.

love and peace

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If I may ask who is the enemy? The guy down the street that you remember posting an Obama Biden sign? The government? Unlikely, even if 25% of the United States stood up there is enough firepower and allies to take them out. Most millitias have little more than a few rocket launchers and high powered rifles..big deal. Try infrared heat seeking missles raining down from apaches. Where are you going to hide? The woods? Cmon.. Untill I see a mass amount of cases of our rights being taken away, marshall law and churches burned down. I will not support this "revolution". To me it seems like an outright hatred for Obamas election. Where was everyone during the Bush administration and the ungodly things that took place. Someone convince me theres a reason to stand up or point me to a rational article I've yet to find one.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Not a bad little poem, but no John Lennon.

Have fun with all your little fantasy war games. I'll leave you to them.

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

No, I never was into acid trips to help my creative writng, that sort of foolishness gets you very dead in my line of work. Nor was I into "fantasy war games"; there is no fantasy to death and destruction, merely blood, pain and tears. I do however believe in duty and honor, terms that you seem not to understand.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moderateguy

What makes you assume the Militias will be fighting the Military? Plus, based on what makes you assume the Militia is so ill armed? You make many crass and foolish generalizations Sir.

Furthermore, while it may seem to be a movement based on racial hatred to one so obviously ill informed, this movement is grass roots and growing like wild fire. The Tea party participants, that are the driving force of what is for now a peaceful revolution, come from every walk of life, race and economic back ground.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by moderateguy

Pale Ebenezar thought it wrong to fight,
But Roaring Bill who killed him, '
thought it right.

The only thing you can control is you.

And even that's touch and go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join