It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This heat! I should have known better than to go camping this time of year. The weather is always so unpredictable in May. It had been a pleasant 72 degrees when I got to my campsite yesterday, and today it was nearly 90 with 88 percent humidity. It hadn't cooled much with setting of the sun either. The air in the tent was stifling and I decided to get up and step out for a breath of fresh air.
There was no sleeping anyway, with the all the racket that the spring frogs were making... What I wouldn't give for my air conditioned home and comfortable bed, but there were no hiking trails here, no roads in...I had hiked for hours through swamps and overgrown vegetation to get reach this spot and I certainly wasn't going to attempt the trek out of here in the dark! I unzipped the flap and stepped out into night air...it was a tad bit cooler out here than it was inside the tent, and there was even a slight breeze...it felt good on my sweaty skin.
I loved this place, my dad had brought me here several times as a child and this had been the first time I had been here since he passed away a few years ago. He said that his dad had brought him camping here as a child too. It was a remote place, as yet untouched by man and machine. Overgrown and "wooly" , a true nature lovers dream! I had set my tent up near the creek and the sound of the gently rolling water brought me comfort as i stood there in the faint glow of the fire that was nearly burned out.
I walked over and placed some dry brush on the hot embers and very soon had a nice fire roaring again, I added a couple of logs to the dancing flames and decided that I would brew me a pot of coffee. I sat the pot near the edge of the fire, and turned to fetch my chair....I froze...I couldn't move and I was certain that I wasn't even breathing...he was standing there, quietly watching me...This couldn't be real...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Greenize]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cont...

I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out...who would hear me anyway and who the hell would believe me? I managed two steps backwards when the beast spoke to me..."careful or you will end up in the fire", he said. I felt the warm urine running down my legs. To say that I was scared would have been an understatement. I stared dumbfounded at this large hairy creature that had invaded my campsite. "Ttthhaank yyoouuu", I stammered. "I am not here to harm you, you needn't fear me. Why don't you go and change into some dry clothes and we shall talk". Maybe some of the mushrooms that I had gathered and eaten earlier were the wrong ones, this can't be happening, I thought, still frozen to the same spot he had stopped me in a moment ago. "It is happening, you are not imagining things, now go and change and then we talk". I nearly soiled myself again as I ran to the tent, he had read my thoughts,
what kind of creature was this? My dad and told tall tales of Sasquatch all of my life, and I always laughed, believing that he was just making things up for my amusement, but I'll be damned if there wasn't one right outside my tent that wanted to talk to me! My adrenaline level was through the roof, and as I changed my clothes a million questions came to me that I knew I must ask.
Walking back out to the spot where I had the left the creature, he was not there. He was gone!! "I knew it, I am losing my mind", I said aloud. The sound of laughter behind me caught my attention. "No you are not, I am still here, I have been here the whole time, you just didn't see me". "What are you, I mean...who are you", I asked nervously. " I am known by many names, but I think that the most common among your kind is bigfoot", he answered. " But that can't be, your not real, we would have captured on of you by now, I have heard stories of you my whole life, and my dad always told me stories that his dad had told him about you, but you can't be real...it doesn't make sense...how could you have stayed hidden for so many years...why..I mean what..how".....he raised his hand to silence me, as I realized that I had
been rambling nervously...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
cont..

He asked me to sit, and I apologized for my letting my nerves get the better of me. We sat down, and I was glad, because he towered over me at least two feet, and I was a tall person. My heart was racing, but
I was slowly regaining my composure. The problem, he began, is that you humans are very arrogant, you believe that there is nothing in this world or outside of it even that can come close to your level of intellect.
The people that were once native to this land knew better, they knew about us and we lived in harmony and understanding of each others ways. They didn't try to hunt and kill us or capture us for amusement.
We learned quickly that the new humans that had come to this land were not the same kind of people. Fortunately for us, the stories told by some of your kind were blamed on the strong drink that some of you seem to like . I shifted uncomfortably as the truth of words pricked my conscience. I imagined that if he were captured today how he would end up in a lab somewhere being poked and prodded and studied to death... That is
as it would be , he said, again reading my thoughts. We have been here since the beginning, and we will be here until the end . He stared at me as if giving me time digest his words, time to sort out my feelings about the situation that I now found myself in. I had been staring at my feet and when I brought my eyes back up to speak, he was gone again, there where he had been only a moment before, sat a rabbit. A long eared brown rabbit.. what the hell , I muttered. What, you never seen a rabbit before ? Now I knew it, I was high, it was the damned mushrooms, rabbits don't talk What about wolves ? Tears were now running down my face, I didn't know what was wrong with me. Now there was a wolf sitting here in the middle of the night talking to me. I got up and stumbled down to the creek and fell to my knees, a few splashes of the cold water would bring me to my senses. It had to, I was cracking. I laid there for a few minutes, allowing the tears to subside before I made my way back to camp. He was back. Sitting right where I had left him...staring at me again, a strange smile on his face...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A beautiful story so far my friend. Now come on, what happens next?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That would be a good way to end it i think.

if there is more please post, very creative

S&F

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh oh keep going I want more!

Also might want to fix your text a little bit.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"Let me apologize this time, he said, I should have
warned you and explained some things to you before I did that. Let me just say this though, the look on your face was priceless"!
To my surprise, I relaxed a bit, and we both burst into laughter..." you made me pee", I said through tears. " I know, he said, that was priceless too, but know that I would never have brought it up if you hadn't! We laughed for a moment before he again returned to the conversation.

" We are shapeshifters, he said, now serious again. It is not something that we do unless we have to. No offense, but your people have robbed us of much of our habitat. Not just us, but all animals. We are lucky in that we can change, take to flight if we have to. There are many of us in your zoos.
Your animal prisons. When man gets close, we use the gift of shapeshifting, some are caught as lions, some as eagles, others as snakes, frogs...whatever fits the area they are in at the time". "I stood right over there, he said pointing to the left of me, I was there all day and you never once saw me or heard me, but I am the dumb animal...you seem like a good person, and I know that you have come to this place before as did your father and his father before him. They and you always take care not to hurt the land, you take out what you bring in...that is why I came to you.The earth has gotten sick, she is getting sicker and is about to vomit and roll. It is to late though, there is nothing that we can do to save her, but you might be able to help some of the people that will survive our earths cleansing...teach them the right ways to treat our
home...teach them to take only what they need, and from the surface, we have taken out to much of our mothers heart and lungs...does this make sense to you"? "Yes, I said, but why me, I mean I am nothing special, I am no teacher or anything".. "You are a survivor, you know about the things that the earth provides for us in ways of food and medicine...you have knowledge that is going to be very much needed in the coming seasons my friend, don't keep this knowledge to yourself". With that, he stood. "Will you do this", he asked softly. " Yes, of course I will, but how long...before I could finish my sentence, he was gone. I was again alone, left to wonder about what had just happened and what I had to do...I knew that he was still there, watching me...probably the big moth that just began dancing around in the once again dying fire, my coffee long forgotten...this night...never to be forgotten...but I knew I could never tell anyone, as I thought earlier, who in their right mind would ever believe me!!! I would do as he asked of course! I found myself wondering about many things...I had heard so many tales of bigfoot and the no of them ring true now. He was beautiful, long dark fur, smooth and shiny, and he didn't smell like rotten fish or anything of the sort...I wish now that I could stay in this place, forever! I would be back for sure, now I had a friend!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Greenize]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
very interesting, you have peaked our interest, is your story truth or
fable, if true, what would be your definition of what a big foot really is ?
i have had an encounter of such, and know what they really are.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is a made up story of course, but I grew up listening to my daddy spin yarns about bigfoot. I hope you all liked it. I could have gone on and on but this is a "short" stories forum!
thanks for reading, and feel free to post any experiences or sightings of our beloved bigfoot! I do believe that if you will go look in TinWIKI under bigfoot, you will see a painting I did of what I think he looks like.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
when you have a real experience, you tend not to share it, because
so many think its a hoax, my experience was real, I shared it on the
b.f.r.o. website. bf are seen around the world.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I would love to have an encounter with a bigfoot, however to date I have not been that fortunate. Do I believe they are real, yes I do. Tales of this creature go back long into history, there has to be something to it! IMO

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

well come on tell me what they are, what are they? oh pleeeeease!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I too have had an encounter with a Bigfoot. I've posted of it many times on this site and even made a podcast. I know for a fact they are real, I have seen one with my own eyes.

It scared the bejesus out of me and I hope I never see one again. Once was enough.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We would love to hear about your experience! And this is ATS, I doubt your story would be any more outlandish than anything else I have read and or even posted here! Please share it!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
bfro.net...

This is my factual bigfoot report, my daughter, myself, and our 2 cats

camped for 6 months and had these experiences. The exact location is

vague purposessly, as well as a few other details.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

if you truly had an encounter, report it to the bfro ewb site

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by mrwupy

if you truly had an encounter, report it to the bfro ewb site

I did. They even called me and I talked to them. My report is on their site..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the link! Interesting indeed! It reminded me of the Legend of Boggy Creek! My daddy has told of experiences he and his brother when they were in their teens. Again, thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

although your story be a fable, it is surprising that your story is some
what factual, except there was no words spoken to us.

I believe they should be left alone, they bother no one!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

you are the first person I have talked to that also had an encounter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join