It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robotic Police in New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My Friend showed me something very interesting (and very scary) on www.infowars.com About a Film festival commercial about robotic police... Do you think this could be the new world orders police?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In one sense, you could say that the New World Order police will be robotic. By this I mean not actually being entirely made of metal components. By robotic police, I mean that they will be sufficiently brainwashed and mind-controlled to carry out orders from the Government without any feeling of remorse. I'm pretty sure that the CIA would like this to be applied to the Police that control the population at large.

So, they may just be robotic, with all the microchip implants and the mind-control programs that could be used.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
NWO robotic police eh? This means that if the NWO comes to power, the resistance will be able to destroy them without remorse, not that I would feel bad about fighting living NWO cops.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent23212
My Friend showed me something very interesting (and very scary) on www.infowars.com About a Film festival commercial about robotic police... Do you think this could be the new world orders police?

I beleive this is the video you speak of: www.theembassyvfx.com...

That video looks disturbingly real. And one day might happen.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Anyone listen to the music of Fear Factory? Their "Obsolete" album is a story about a future like that. One song in particular, "Smasher/Devourer," talks about a robotic enforcer. Some of the lines are kinda chilling:

Fear me not but fear my hell
Man made me so I could kill
Praise me in the name of war
I destroy both rich and poor

I am the way, prepare for salvation

Strength in time of suffering
Man alone is a weakling
Ascension is what you ask
I will be the fall of man

Those of you who dare to stray
I will tear your mind away
Those of you who dare to stray
I will take your life away

You really gotta wonder what the future holds for law enforcement, as well as for other military/paramilitary organizations. Robotic police shouldn't inherently be a bad thing - what could be bad is the laws they would be enforcing.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
PurdueNuc I agree with you in that robotic police shouldn't inherently be a bad thing. But whenever I think of robots with their own form of consience (to a certian degree) and weapons, I think of the Terminator movies, or even the Matrix. In my opinion humans probably could not form the world under government (or leader or whatever term you like to use) But machines have the linear and logical thinking to do such a thing, with or without their creators.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If the NWO has robotic police, it will be quite fun to get started on this EMP device I found plans for.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
If the NWO has robotic police, it will be quite fun to get started on this EMP device I found plans for.

Are these plans listed online? If so I would like to look at them.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That video is #ing terrifying... the way those people just look past that thing as though it wasn't there, the way it's so accepted, the mercilessness with which it can kill...

I agree with Ranger. If we are, in the future, assaulted by a force spearheaded with mechanicals, then the resistance will be that much stronger for the lack of remorse; besides, if one of those buggers could be EMP'd and reactivated, it wouldn't be a hard job to change its target-acquisition algorithms around a bit so it has a bit of an epiphany as to who the REAL enemy is...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm not worried about the possibilities, but what will happen, BASED upon history--that alone is scary enough.

Come on, in countries where the army/militia/police take over and form their own governments, this WILL NOT stay in one person's hands.
Billboard: Castro's new police force, where no one gets off the Island.

Wars like Iraq have to be fought on the ground, in order to stake claim to the teritory--America would probably have the best chance with putting this tech. in a war soon. The possibility that both sides fight the war like this would mean that the only loser would be the one whom's territoy was "raped" by the war scarring the homeland...

This just makes chaos and upheval easier. I have a friend who wants constant war over the majority of this globe--he could possibly see a way to do it, through this...

Ok, cross this with the thought that, in most countries, the general population is not allowed to carry guns--it's getting that way in parts of the US, too...A defenseless mob of people being ahot by something that cannot feel.

They often say that the only reason we have murders is because of human emotion--that's stupid, since I know for a fact, that for me, the only reason I don't go around killing everything/everyone is morals and the emotional feedback between me and something dying--it's hard to shut that out. Never give me the excuse to lose my feelings. Anyway, without the emotion guilt or remorse, how would murder be preventable?

I don't trust machines that much...I trust most of mankind less...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'd really be scared of the time when machines are allowed to make the decisions, especially life/death decisions. Looking at what law enforcement officers must go through to make the choice to use lethal force, I don't see how a machine could make the correct choice. For instance, if you send a robot in to deal with a hostage situation, will the robot be able to tell when the hostage's life is really in danger? How much can you teach a robot about human psychology?

On the other hand, we also see plenty of cases where a LEO makes the wrong decision and shoots/kills a person who probably doesn't deserve it. Maybe a robot could handle some of these situations better than a human?

I agree, though - if the wrong person got ahold of machines like this, they could do some serious damage. Take a robot programmed for law enforcement, change a few lines of code, and you have yourself an unfeeling, expendable killer. Even worse, a whole army of them.

And then what happens when we make the machines too smart? T2 or The Matrix.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Robots are expensive. People aren't. Assuming the NWO (see my thread for details) exists, they'd have better luck just indoctrinating special police.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Aside from the fact that the movie was made by a special effects company, AI is not that advanced, at least at the present time. DARPA is working on a lot of technology that would be needed for something like this.

The battlefield will more than likely be the testing and proving ground. Autonomas sensor/strike platforms fully intergrated with each other.

DARPA

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I saw a thread about this. I saw a video of the cop. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Robotic Police in the New World Order

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I found a picture of one of them!!

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by AgentSmith]

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Good one, AS!

I don't think I'd mind the robots if I knew there was a person in control of them (it gives a lot of special-needs people the chance to be a part of a team that often requires the ability to move/ haul ass)--then all we'd have to worry about is when they go nuts.

As for NWO, I'm afraid that if it's comming, we're much too small and too late to stop it. Don't worry, having petty dictatorships like Cuba--they don't want a world order without themselves being on top--will slow it down,, and give the paranoid time to be TRUELY paranoid.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Salaams All,

Sorry this might be out of subject, but has anyone seen the trailer to the new movie "I, Robot"??
By the Director of The Crow, i think his name is Alex..Somthing???
Just wondering if its out in the U.S??

Guerilla

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent23212

No.

I'm sorry man, I know this might sound mean, but when I read the title of this thread I starting laughing my ash off. It just sounds funny. Like War of the Worlds and Terminator.

Its not impossibe, but it is improbable. There have been things about robotic police forever. Plus, its a film festival, thos are some crazy kids. I love em. But ok, I'll do the whole 'what if..." thing real quick.

If there were robotic police.......I'd definitely go to the WTO protests and bust one up...just to see if i could.

If there were rbotic police.... Zsa Zsa Gabor wouldn't have been taken to tial, she would have been incinerated by the RoboCop's laser beams.

If there were robotic police....the donut industry would go bankrupt.

If there were robotic police.....I'd be scared #less.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
wouldn't we be able to blow one of these robots all to hell with the right amount of firepower?

unless its made out of some super advanced material- and i'm clueless when it comes to metals- that can really protect it from ammunition blasts when fired upon, i think we could knock the hell out of them, if not destroy them, with some sort of hand held weapon.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anyone who has read the Book of Revelation, should know that such a robotic police would fulfill a prophecy about the One World King refered to as the Word of God. In his right hand he holds what is normally translated with "iron rod". However, when we look at the real meaning of the word used for rod here, we see that it basically means branch. A King whose active power/control is symbolised with an iron branch. Hmmm... Everywhere else such words is used it seems to relate to families etc. A royal family tree with an iron branch could translate into meaning a human line of kings with a robotic army/police.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join