It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu a PSYOPS test run ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought about that as soon as I saw the first reports on TV. I mean, maybe a couple of days later, when the tone used by the journalists began to become "news-like", you know, between the economy and the sports topic.
Then it became obvious. A lot of ATSers here think the N.W.O. is going to reduce the number of people on our planet. This is on the long term a pretty wise choice as we're gonna kill this planet by 2100 if we keep going that way, but that's not the point.
My point is that this flu was willingly released into the air so people got sick and a lot of them died and you know the rest. However, such a deadly pandemic ( as it first seemed ) caused a lot of media reports, people talking , etc...

My theory is that this thing was a test-run, some kind of "flu sample" , and as I write this thread, a dozen top-level scientists and journalists are discussing details for their latest bioweapon on some beach in Greece ( near the NWO resort .
Because we are fed by the media what they want us to eat, and we damn ate it !!!!!!!
Once they'll release the real deal, they'll see the effects of swine flu times a hundred.
I wish i was born a century ago.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i have had the exact same thoughts. espescially now that they are talking about it resurging in two months and that sort of thing. also on wikileaks there have been alot of files leaked showing the CDC is still very concerned about swine flu. i dont think leaks just happen they are planned. that kind of fits in with your psy op theory.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
MattMulder-

In re: the possiblity of the H1N1 outbreak as a psyop or test run for a larger depopulating pandemic:

www.worldwatch.org...

Washington, D.C.-As health officials scramble to develop a vaccine for the H1N1 virus, commonly referred to as swine flu, there is reason to believe that the current swell is merely a sign of the larger pandemic to come. We should regard the current outbreak of H1N1 as a bad dress rehearsal for opening night. It is not a question of whether the virus will reemerge, but when, and we are woefully unprepared.

The author then discussions commercial hog farming as a problem that creates Pandemic waves of a de novo strain- such as A/H1N1; however, reading between the lines, one can imagine easily the fact that WHO and CDC have been preparing for an H5N1 outbreak for some years.

Now, H1N1 is clearly under-reported, killing more than we are told (or was perhaps expected to infect or kill...); but it is possible that the epidemic is indeed a "test-run" for H5N1. And today, it was reported two poeple in Cairo are seropsitive- and Egypt is rife with H5N1. It only takes one moment between an H1N1 infected child to interact with an infected bird- and BOOM. 80% mortality-rate flu Pandemic.

new topics

join