It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im soo confused someone help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK some people said Freemason ,illuminati and Rothschild are satanic

they also said Freemasons sign is satanic , this person went on to say the sign is "to let Satan in "
another person said its not a satanic symbol

i31.photobucket.com...

someone said "the all seeing eye" is satanic and its used by illuminati
than why do Freemasons & Christians use that sign, Christians are the most anti-Satan people you'll ever find .

Freemasons eye
upload.wikimedia.org...

Christian version of the Eye of Providence, emphasising the triangle representing the Trinity
upload.wikimedia.org...

many Christians claim Freemasons are satanic ,but doesn't that mean George Washington was satanic, since he WAS a Freemason?

Also why am I seeing this eye EVERYWHERE, I see it a TV car-ad , it showed the eye 3 times and showed a heart .
Translation = Love the New World Order

some said the Louvre Pyramid you'll find in pairs has 666 glass , but when i did some research it has 673 glasses

OK so who is behind the New World Order? Christians? Freemasons? Illuminati? Rothschild?

Im just soo bloody confused GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly i have no idea whats going on, I'm sick and tired of Christians trying to make things worse, they'll do ANYTHING to prove the world is gonna end in 2012, im sick and tired of you make me shamed to be a Christian

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Illuminati, because they control all the governments of the world, every religion, every millitary, all of the health and food, and all the media.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You OK?

What do you need?

Can I help?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
The Illuminati, because they control all the governments of the world, every religion, every millitary, all of the health and food, and all the media.

Well mabe not all food as I have complete control over my vegetable garden, strawberry plants and the tomatoes in the greenhouse

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

I sent you a U2U.

Stormdancer might have an answer for you.

Freemasons will not have the complete answer for you but if one does share they have a part answer to offer.

Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No need to be ashamed to be a Christian... Christians are just like any other group of people... some are good, some are bad! Lots of people claim to be Christians but then go around pointing the finger at everyone else, telling them that they are all going to hell etc... Well, maybe they are... i don’t know! But i do know that anyone who spends so much of their time looking at other people’s weaknesses is normally trying to hide their own.

I personally don’t know any Christian who says that the world is gonna end in 2012. That’s the old Myan calendar stuff and not part of Christian belief.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

As a Christian this tells me that none shall know the date of the end. It might be 2012... but then it might be 3012... i honestly don’t know.
There are some Christians who, in my humble opinion, get too caught up in the whole end of the world thing. And there are some Christians who you just can’t seem to have a normal conversation. They continually quote bible to you... That’s one of my pet hates because it never feels like you are talking to a human (Now i realise that i have just quoted Bible but its all about ballance hehe)
But this is a people problem, not Christian. I have found the same with some people of other faiths and also atheists. I guess some people are just obsessive characters.

Personally I’ve seen so many "end of the world" dates come and go i don’t worry about it.

Now 2012...whatever!

And people that believe in it always seem so sure of themselves... quoting books they have read and listing reasons.... But they did the same with the other dates. Remember how the "bible code" told us to prepare for Nuclear Armageddon in 06? Now the people who followed that have quietly brushed it under the carpet... tip-toed away... and started on 2012.

LOL

I believe that there will be massive change... catastrophic change... but i don’t know what, how, or when.

With regards to the Freemason ,illuminati and Rothschild etc...

My Christian belief tells me not to worry about it... what shall come to pass has already been written... However, my Human emotion side tells me that these groups/organisations are not good and cannot be trusted.

Satanic?!?! I don’t know for sure... But i know enough to keep away from them.

Just try to be a good person... help others... be mindful of things to come but not obsessed... stay open minded but not gullible... and don’t allow TV/Media/internet to do your thinking, think for yourself.

Well that’s my advice anyway... peace

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Muckster]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

it's teh Illuminati also known as builder burge. They are behind the new world order.

Now my famous quote is: their is more then what meets the eye. This means you will never know the whole story.

Even the people telling about builder burge they don't know 100% about them. The reason is they want just that. They don't want anyone to know about them.

That is why the internet is now under attacked because they know about ATS and sites like these. They want to keep us in the dark. To do that they must break away communication to people know are investigation or know alot about the builder burge.

So their is always more to this story and we must keep at it.

From what I heard they won. They already got the North American Union set on how they planned it.

Gas prices are purposely going up. Builder burge is creating the economy crises. They made the U.S , Canada, Britian and many others to go to war in Iraq. This costs money.

Then they rise the gas prices which most businesses and regular people rely on.

They are draining wealth from people so they will be powerless or weak. Same with the country.

They then do a buy out by offering stuff for the government. Like organizations and other stuff.

So these gas prices is just sucking the money out of everyone until we go flat broke.

Money = Power.

So this economy crises is a result from government over spending and even funding the war. So if you don't have a job blame bush cause the Problem was create when Bush came in office. He put us at war and war really costs us.

But builder burge was behind this. Ever since Regan was in Office the builder burge had their influence in the U.S Government.

Ohio turnpike has been bought by a Mexican billionaire. I went down to ohio like 4 weeks ago and asked the car dealership asking a sales man if he knew that the ohio turn pike was bought. They were like ummm no not that I know of.

So I told them about it and they were like I don't think it's possible because Ohio tax Payers paid for that road to be built.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The truth is gonna shock you when you really find it! For you're gonna see that all you mentioned are behind the nwo! The rothschilds, bilderbergs, christains, catholics, jews, muslims, masons, and other cults!

There are "radicals" in all facids of religion, and this is why Jesus never established any kind of religion when he was here. Jesus established a "relationship" with God, not any type of religion. Man done that after Jesus was dead and gone.

Constantine used christianity to rule and govern the masses as did other rulers down throughout the centuries! The nwo is nothing new, for Nimrod is the first to attempt to rule the world and God tore down his tower of Babel!

Down the sands of time, the players have changed, but the game remains the same, and that's "global dominance"! I have learned one very important thing when learning about who is doing what in the world. Watch who is waging the wars, and follow the money trails, and watch who benefits from wars and occupying the countries that they have invaded!

join