It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's seen over Manchester May 24rd and May 29th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi there ATS'ers
I want to reveal to you some images i have taken on two occasions this month behind my house in the Whitefield area of Manchester.
Both these occurences happened between 3am-3:48am-3:50am

The brightness and closeness of the objects is what caught my attention at first i thought the usual..ISS or Comet or Solar Flares... except they don't move very slowly or completely stop for minutes at a time then speed off without a sound.

They appear to be organic as the pictures show different shapes each time. Some of the pictures are a bit shaky and i do apoligise in advance as you know seeing UFO's is a moving experience and tends to get you well.. excited

but i see UFO's frequently in the last 5 years. Only 19 of which are actually unexplained (including these two) i have even had the privelege of seeing a damaged UFO whilst in Spain in 2006 and standing next to it however all electrical devices were temporarily dead so there are no images of that just sketches and memories..

anyways i will upload the images as soon as i get back home and had a few hours rest as atm i am on the night shift with the police. i really want people to see the various shapes and one image in particular is very..erm..obvious to say the least when zoomed in a kind of traditional saucer shape...really hard to explain.

i want a decent discussion on the subject and proof if it is a misunderstanding but you have to see it in person to truly believe the way it moved.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There is something happening in England for sure. There are more sightings in England than in any other country. I think it has to do with all the ley lines and ancient stone monuments or something.

It's awesome and very real.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Perhaps this is something like what you saw...
www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

On the 22 may we saw a very bright glowing object (much brighter than a star) that travelled slowly from West to East. We initially thought it was a plane as sometimes at night time their lights can glare at you.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Wow! that is very uncanny to mine and time is only a few hours gap.
Thanks for that it helps me! =)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Your taking your time with those uploads there? Any chance you might have them today?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am back sorry for delay here are some of the photos with a zoomed out position so you can see the area i mean..

This one is the zoomed out position for May 29/30th 2009:
i495.photobucket.com...

These 2 are from May 24th 2009:
i495.photobucket.com...

i495.photobucket.com...

These 2 are from May 29th/30th 2009:

i495.photobucket.com... (

and this one is quite strange the shape of it....

i495.photobucket.com...

I also saw it again early this morning however it only remained for 5/6 minutes and then speeded off. from 3:02am-3:08am I'm what you call a "nightowl" and stay up very late i have NEVER seen these before. I have more but bear in mind my camera isnt proffessional unfortunately only 8 megapixel if it was more upgraded zooming in would be easier. if you need more i will upload.

EDIT: I would estimate the UFO was on the opposite side of Heaton Park towards the moors/hills so it was a good 3-4 mile away.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Aye they are up today with more if people need, sorry for the delay

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Lisen man, you need to get hold of a good quality video camera. Go and borrow one off somebody. I really like the pics but they are hard to do much with/decipher. Thanks for the hard work already though.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
wow, this is cool! i seen something very very similar on friday night, about 11:10 when i was out with my dog . (in lancashire too, near blackpool), it looked very similar, kept kinds going between orangy red and white with no actual solid shape, i thought it was a sattalite as i see them loads, but it was too low, and the weird bit is it just disapreared .. which could mean it was in orbit.

i tried to get a vid on my cam, but its very bad quality and i cant make anything out
. . it was quite dark

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I noticed that you were near an phone or electricity pole. Sometimes the camera can pick up the electricity flowing and it makes weird shapes!

However the fact that you saw them is a mystery!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I live in rochdale, so thats like 8 miles from the city center. I was out the other night and i saw something that i just dismissed as a star when i went out. Its made me think now after youve posted that

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The two/pair together are very interesting. Now I've seen this type in almost the same colour and they are the dumbell type ufo orb. Very rare.
The things you are seeing are quite normal to witnesses and really do exist, as someone on here said get a movie camera with some night recording capability. I've seen lots around the Staffordshire/Derbyshire Pennine region which backs onto your zone.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i dont know what it is but it looks very strange, shame you didnt have a better camera.

new topics

top topics

join