It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
This is a better image of Scaler waves.

Yes, thats more like them, although I've never seen them that well defined in my region. If that picture is real looks like a pretty high frequency and charge.

However this technology works it's rare to actually see the waves, but it does happen on ocasions, as well as orbs of light, rarely.

I'm surprised weedwhacker and OzWeatherman aren't here. Perhaps it's debunker bank holiday or something. Even Essan is a bit weaker than usual... Have you guys come to the epiphany that you're breathing the same air as us?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well here is a recent article if you need to brush up on some facts. Very interesting,

CHEMTRAILS March 2009

engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
These are not the clouds I grew up with.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Do you consider this an orb or a sunbow? I think it's a sunbow.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Wow nice video's! I had some simialr pictures somewhere. I'll check.
Thanks

Check out this plane mechanism used to prevent climate change.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These artificial clouds are accepted by the population as being natural because chemtrails have been gradually introduced. www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Well here is a recent article if you need to brush up on some facts. Very interesting,

CHEMTRAILS March 2009

engforum.pravda.ru...

Let me get this straight your going to put up as proof of chem trails something somebody posted on a blog on pravda no less. Reading through the science involved it was laughable. First a scaler wave can be multiple sources of energy bit for the sake of the article will use magnetism as the source. In order to form a scaler wave the theory would go if you can create a magnetic force strong enough ill say the harp station in Alaska because of the blog then placed another in say Michigan half way between those 2 places youll create either a scalar bubble or a void depending if your attracting or pushing. This in no way could be used for any type of missle defense for several reasons.

One the amount of energy needed to produce the effects would be huge and then would only cover the area the 2 fields met.

two a magnetic field of this magnitude would be abled to just pull a missle out of the sky wouldnt need to produce a scalar wave.

And finally if there were anything magnetic in the air the harp facility would be destroyed instantly as these micro particles would be flying at them at thousands of feet per second and even though there not big there would be alot of them creating a micro meteor shower.

What your looking at is this:

A wave cloud is a cloud form created by atmospheric standing waves. These waves are created as stable air flows over a mountain range, and can either form above or in the lee of the range. As an air mass travels through the wave, it undergoes repeated uplift and descent. If there is enough moisture in the atmosphere, clouds will form at the crests of these waves. In the descending part of the wave this cloud will evaporate due to adiabatic heating, leading to the characteristic repeating cloud/clear bands. The cloud base on the leeward side is higher than on the windward side because precipitation on the windward side removes water from the air.[1] It is possible that convection from mountain summits can also result in the formation of wave clouds. This occurs as the convection forces the wave and lenticular wave cloud into the more stable air above. [2]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

No matter what I could show you it will not be enough. You do not believe in Chemtrails or are purposely denying them.

Many facets of the earth's climatic system are poorly understood. A significant uncertainty associated with the modeling of future climatic changes is due to deficiencies in the understanding of, and in the incorporation into the climate models of, several interactive climate feedback mechanisms. In this discussion of radiative forcing, the planet's heat balance, and these feedbacks and their consequences, emphasis is given to global mean quantities, since, conventionally, the concept of radiative feedback mechanisms is applied to global mean quantities associated with changes from one equilibrium climate to another. Many aspects of these feedback mechanisms are controversial. The conventional wisdom has been challenged on several pointsTo date, most emphasis has been placed on the development and testing of atmospheric models. Even though policymakers' would like them, current capabilities do not allow credible projections of regional effects. The panel finds that these and other aspects of climate models have even greater uncertainty than those associated with global mean temperature projections. However, for purposes of assessing their limits for policy decisions, the primary focus of the examination here is on global mean temperature. Considerable effort has been focused on atmospheric GCM experiments in which the CO2 concentration of the atmosphere is instantaneously doubled and the models are then allowed to achieve a new equilibrium climate. Although these simulations do not provide information on time-dependent (or "transient") climatic changes that would accompany more realistic greenhouse gas. For present purposes the only simulations considered are those that utilize computed clouds; i.e., that incorporate cloud feedback. accumulation scenarios, they do allow a means of testing, understanding, and comparing atmospheric GCMs. books.nap.edu...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Harrpwww.youtube.com...

Mod Note:

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts... If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Go read part 1 of my exposé article "Chemtrails, Carbon Tax, and Sickness". I've posted on 12.160MHZ.org and AtomicNewsReview.org under the name luggnutz. Go READ what chemicals are being sprayed and what effects come from them. Then ask yourself if we are REALLY responsible and should we be paying "Carbon Tax". Thorium, Barium, Ammonia, Epoxy Resin, Alumminum Oxide, lead,etc.......THAT'S what is causing everything, NOT CARBON. Life is CARBON based, no carbon...no life!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

They are very tricky when it comes to clouds, especially when they use drone planes but here I mean both Military and drone. Chemtrails made with the deceptive intent of creating high clouds and are otfen delivered at the edge of a sheer zone where the lateral movement of the scalar wave will cling to the metal of the chemical then pull out and away perpendicularly a thin shield of cirrus.

This cirrus, and the remaining chemtrail cloud, will then make shape of the underlying scalar vibrations present in the sky that would be invisible without the presence of this manmade cloud.

The ionic scalar strikes used for dissipating clouds gives us a clearer picture of what in the He#% is going on.

Chemtrails flown through these ionic strikes give people a very good idea of the intensity with which this strike was delivered.

These strikes make it look like cirris clouds. That picture clearly shows a scalar energy matrix in operation.

Kind of like a sundog. They were only visible in winter but now they are seen in any weather. How odd!

Maybe a bad comparison but I think you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I wanted to give you more specifics on the - www.arizonaskywatch.com...
air testing results -

The report is from an AZ DEQ approved Lab, the method of analysis is ICP which is the "gold standard equipment" when measuring metal/elements.

For anyone who thinks these numbers are too high, we certainly agree, but they are accurate.

The one question that never seems to be asked... but is also a critical variant to the equation would be the "in-take velocity" of the HEPA filter.

In other words... what if we ran the intake filter at a very high velocity, the collection might be slightly different.

Answer~The intake velocity is approximately that of a person walking briskly, maybe to a bus stop. You get the picture.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

That is a good question. Yes I get what you are saying, (to a point)

Those are Awesome pictures! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by luggnutz

I agree with that.

To put it bluntly chemtrails take 8 years off out life expectancy. It not just about the Envirnroment, it's about public safety and Health related issues.

It's one huge cover-up. See how hard some try to denbunk this!!!? Wow

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Since we're trying to distinguish pictures with chemtrails here (right
?), I thought it might be informative to see what different types of clouds exist. I've tried to look at past pictures but there are so many cloud types out there - I got tangled in the web. I did find some clouds in the link about Arizona chemtrails - they were nice photographs, but apparently not anomalous clouds. What I think I've found so far is that the 'bulbous' clouds (with the bird in top right corner) on that page are Mammatus clouds (which, granted, means 'bumpy clouds') - that the cloud next to it is a Cumulonimbus cloud just like this one, and the curly one near the bottom is a Cirrus cloud, probably the Fibratus or Uncinus type with some Mare's tail, or even a Cirrus Fibratus Radiatus I guess (feels like I'm Harry Potter here). I don't know exactly why these images are included on his site, but I think they're somewhat suggestive.. Nice photos of clouds you don't see often at all, but what are they supposed to indicate?

So here are some cloud types, lists & galleries - there are a lot of clouds out there!

The Undulatus type clouds are pretty awesome (the wavy types):
The Altocumulus Undulatus:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.stormeyes.org...

The Altostratus Undulatus:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Cirrocumulus Undulatus:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.capetownskies.com... (with halo!)

The Cirrostratus Undulatus:
www.wolken-online.de...
www.wolken-online.de... (this is the same as the ones on the Barium Blues site)

The Stratocumulus Undulatus:
www.wolken-online.de... (from next link)
www.wolken-online.de...

The Radiatus type clouds (the stripy types)::
The Cirrus Radiatus (the stripy types):
www.clouds-online.com...
www.clouds-online.com...
www.flickr.com...

The Altocumulus Radiatus:
www.capetownskies.com...

The Cirrus Fibratus Radiatus:
www.capetownskies.com...
ram.meteored.com...

The Cirrus Uncinus Radiatus:
zebulon1er.free.fr...

The Undulatus Perlucidus Radiatus (crazy!):
www.rlmet.it.../03/2004

And also:

The Cirrus Vertebratus:
www.clouds-online.com...
dailysky.yakohl.com...

Galleries & lists:
www.humanities.uci.edu...
www.sky-fire.tv...
www.clouds-online.com...
www.cloudman.com...
www.capetownskies.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, seems all kind of cloud types can combine, so that's it for now - just check out the galleries :] Hope I didn't make this post too long!
Btw, I'm not trying to debunk anything here! Just have been browsing clouds the past hours and thought this might help the conversation
Enjoy the cool clouds!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Very nice cloud pics -
But they need to add a description to them -
explaining how these clouds were made.
Do they just appear from natural changes in the atmosphere?
NO. They do not.

I have watched nearly all of these "clouds" being formed
from persistent trails from jets.
Do real "clouds" originate from the trails made from jets?
Is that how clouds are made?
Should that be how clouds are made?
Hmmm... funny I was never taught that when I studied clouds...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Hi scraze, This thread is over my head, like the pun?

I was only hoping to discuss the images and contrails or chemtrails. Some of the clouds I assumed were formed by electromagnetics and Electromagnetic field intensity changes the structure of cetain clouds.

The other question I had was is Scalar waves? Skeptics believe the theory is invalid, scalar energy can move through space much like an electromagnetic wave. However, the operating principles are different. They seem to effect clouds in a different method.

I should have named this thread. "Lets compare clouds and contrails" Contrails do fan out at times but when they take new form most appear to be Chemtrails. Plus I truly believe Chemtrails are dangerous and are banned in The Geneva Convention.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by wonderworld]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join