It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by dragonridr

Normal air traffic paths don’t change.

They follow the law of normal flight regulations. Each plane must keep a considerable distance from all others, in its own airspace.

Exactly, so we would expect 'Xs' to be a very common occurrence. Unless one believe there are only 2 airports in the world?

This video gives you an idea of just how many contrails cross one another over Britain every single day (assuming ambient conditions are right for persistent contrail formation)

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
I don't want to be rude, and I don't know another way to say it,
but now, you really REALLY have shown us that you don't know at all

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh really?

Cloud types

Like I said, there is no one set altitude that a cloud can form at. Dependent on weather conditions, and ambient temperatures in the atmosphere.

The page I linked also shows differing types of cloud that you can expect at differing altitudes, and also explains how they form.

Care to tell the people who compiled that page that they don't know what they're talking about?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 1/6/09 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi again, neformore.

I don't want to be rude, and I don't know another way to say it,
but now, you really REALLY have shown us that you don't know at all

Originally posted by neformore
Oh really?

Oh really, yes !
We are not talking about cloud types.
You swowed me the wrong page.
Read CAREFULY about the DEW POINT and its relation to ALTITUDE ! !
! It is quite precisely "set" !
Read on other web sites, too. . . Your reference is quite "basic".

Originally posted by neformore
Like I said, there is no one set altitude that a cloud can form at.

Like it is prooved here, you don't understand what you have read, no offense !

Like I said: B-)

I will stop answering here, to keep on topic.

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Wouldn't the 'substance' in these chemtrails simply foul up the engine and crash the planes?

Actually more than likely clog the fuel filter causing no fuel to reach the engine and the results of that would not be good.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Wow, Thanks. You found some valuable information.

How can people continue to deny this. Unreal. It makes us all guinea pigs.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Wouldn't the 'substance' in these chemtrails simply foul up the engine and crash the planes?

No, it really doesnt affect the engines. It's kind of like a crop sprayer only Military planes, with patented mechanisms.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Like I said: B-)

Perhaps you could explain that to the rest of us? How exactly is it 'set'? Cloud formation may occur at different altitudes according to ambient atmospheric conditions - which may in turn vary considerably from day to day. Some days clouds form at low level - we may even get fog - other days they form much higher. As any pilot will tell you, cloud ceiling height is never the same!

Obviously contrails, being manmade cirrus clouds forming at much higher altitude than rainbearing clouds, are subject to slightly different parameters, though the principle is effectively the same.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

This looks like Chem Scalar waves. Does anyone agree?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wow needs to understand do you realize scaler waves are in physics and we cant confirm they even exist because no one has ever seen one. Now i know your getting all your information from some hack site . Ill again repeat my request instead of posting all the pretty pictures you seem to misinterpret why not show some scientific proof. Or is the truth you in fact don't have any or do not understand it im not sure which.By the way if you could prove this was a scalar wave there would be a noble prize in theoretical physics for you.

PS
And if this happened in the earths atmosphere a side effect being almost unlimited energy the person taking the picture would be dead.

[edit on 6/1/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No, it does not look like scalar waves. Scalar waves look much like ripples in the clouds, like the waves on a not too crisp sea. I've seen them a few times.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

This looks like Chem Scalar waves. Does anyone agree?

No. And what the h*ll is a chem scalar cloud? Maybe you should study a bit of basic meteorology before trying to invent new phenomena

No wonder folk get so p*ssed off with these discussions - it's like a bloke who's never seen a car before telling a mechanic how to fix a car engine, or a kid who has watched ER twice insisting he knows better than a heart surgeon how to safe a patient's life.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What is your purpose to debunk. If you dont like the images you can ignor them. I'm interested in finding others that are interested in the images to help validate or discredit but not to continually bash me about them.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is this normal?www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Wow, No that's not normal! Good video.

I have only seen one or 2 others that combined grides AND the famous X symbol. Looks like some nasty stuff up there!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is a better image of Scaler waves.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have seen this spider web looking crap floating down from the sky many times.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How aerosol chemtrails affect atmospheric ions

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Do you want to see some other weird crap falling from the sky? The grey goo from chemtrails. I'll look for it. I cant say how authentic it is but sure looks freaky. They claim it's from Chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What is your purpose to debunk. If you dont like the images you can ignor them. I'm interested in finding others that are interested in the images to help validate or discredit but not to continually bash me about them.

Im not trying to bash you im trying to get you to understand that you cant get information off the web from chem trail sights and believe what there telling you without checking it out yourself. That is why i pointed out about scalar waves they are purely theoretical right now. Youve been given alot of wrong information from some where thats why i opted not to reply to you on your theory of planes crossing untill you went off about scalar clouds? (whatever there supposed to look like)

Earlier you mentioned about the criss cross patterns there is a reason airlines do this. But you didnt check the reason you see these patters is because of VORs. Airspace is composed or routes, much like interstates on the ground. These airways are built on radio transmitters called VORs, which are scattered around the country.

What does this mean planes will criss cross on a VOR there using it as a land mark.Doesnt matter if there flying east west or north south they will fly near this spot!

So i hope i at least made you think about this a little and we can discuss it further if you like, or you can just say i believe what i believe and anyone who disagrees is wrong. In which case shows why you jumped to the conclusions you have.

[edit on 6/1/09 by dragonridr]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join