It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This proves that clouds are electromagnetic sensitive and considering that vapor does not have this sensitiveness it proves that these are not exhaust fumes or steam but chemtrails made of aluminium dust sensitive to electromagnetic radiation.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

X marks the spot. It is a favorite symbol they like to use.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Video about pathogens in chemtrails.www.carnicom.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Thanks for the link. I'm out numbered. Yikes. I think I can hold off the lions for a bit I hope. It's actually easy to prove. Dont you agree?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by neformore

This proves that clouds are electromagnetic sensitive and considering that vapor does not have this sensitiveness it proves that these are not exhaust fumes or steam but chemtrails made of aluminium dust sensitive to electromagnetic radiation.

Ok here we go you do realize aluminum is not electromagnetically sensitive at all right. Thats why its used as shielding on wires because it is one of the few metals that are not.Your trying to sound like you have a basis for your beliefs but in reality your making it up as you go.

Putting up a picture and going look a chem trail no way proves your right did you do an analysis of the chem trail in the pictures what exactly differentiated it from a contrail? what was your test group for your base analysis? did you get information from the weather service on altitude temperature humidity was the air supersaturated? Did you find out what altitude the aircraft was what type of aircraft ? give me something to prove your point. heres the problem with chem trail believers you actually think someone doing an analysis in there back yard and finding something proves where it came from. Truth is not one person can prove there is chem trails but thats ok we have an excuse the government is hiding it, Never mind the fact that plenty of independent researches colleges and scientists have done studies on contrails you think someone would be able to tell they were a chemical spray!

Not to sound mean thats really not my intention just show some proof that science is wrong give us a starting point to go you know what that is strange?

[edit on 5/31/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Normal air traffic paths don’t change.

They follow the law of normal flight regulations. Each plane must keep a considerable distance from all others, in its own airspace.

Chemtrails will present itself when three or more planes fly back and forth close together across the sky. No normal air traffic fly’s in close formation, turns, and fly back together over the same airspace.

Their close proximity to one another violates all commercial FAA regulations as well.

This isnt my theory but one you can examine and also debunk. There are may other sites, with more info than this.

Proof for existence of magnetic properties of pictured clouds as described in Welsbach's patent.

Welsbach's patent (288,5KB) is an invention purchased and patented by Hughes Aerospace of Los Angeles from two Chinese scientists I-Fu Shih and David Chang.

Station of digital television in Hamburg*** shows star structure of its electromagnetic radiation through chemtrails which are mixture of barite with aluminium microdust sprayed in the atmosphere by army aircrafts allover the world according to secret plans.

Propaganda ridicules these theories providing explanations like airplanes? exhaust fumes or signal gases.

www.iddd.de...

Again this is only someones viewpoint.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I do not understand how any one cant see what is going on right above there heads it has slowed way down since the election but is still ongoing.I have taken a lot of pics I will try to upload some of them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Thanks, I can use the help. Another thing that bugs me is Chemtrails break the rules in the Geneva Conventions regarding grave crimes against humanity.

We should demand that the accords of the Geneva Convention be enforced and those that are in charge for these should crimes be punished accordingly.

Of course this will never happen!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This is not a normal flight pattern.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi, chem fans.

Originally posted by neformore
. . .clouds don't just form at a set altitude.

I don't want to be rude, and I don't know another way to say it,
but now, you really REALLY have shown us that you don't know at all
what you are talking about ! !

After ALL the hours of theoretical courses, MANY of them in meteorological
phenomenons, to get my license, it is NOT my job to show that to you. . .
Better to get update on "clouds", before saying such things again ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Nice to see you. I cant verify all of these are Chemtrails; although I believe them to be. Can you tell which ones may not be??

I know there are many different trails, Distrails, Vapor trails, Contrails and Chemtrails and more.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I have seen days when there were up to nine jets working the sky above this city it is very hard to breath on days like that. Was it reported on the news no it was not you with all your education mean nothing to me anymore. I do not trust anyone on tv any more and will not watch. I know what I see with my own eyes.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

You are SO right! It's easy to prove for yourself. Anyone with eyes and watches can see this. It is a crime and they will continue to get away with it. The media is censored. Are we on the same page??

This is one way I'm sure we both have seen this; easy!

Normal air traffic paths don’t change. The follow the law of normal flight regulations. Each plane must keep a considerable distance from all others, in its own airspace.

Chemtrails will present itself when three or more planes fly back and forth close together across the sky.

No normal air traffic fly’s in close formation, turns, and fly back together over the same airspace.

Their close proximity to one another violates all commercial FAA regulations as well.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

These did not Dissipate. This is truly not a flight path going on here. It is obvious to see.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Hi, blc4r4.

Hey, I'm working for you, here. . . B-)
I was showing "somebody" that he does NOT know much about clouds,
and he wants to "educate" us on ####trails ???? Veeeeeery funny ! B-)

Believe it or not, ( and my wife did see them too ), we think we have
seen CHEMtrails, over Montreal, from St-Hubert, where we live ! !

Usually, heavies flying West, do it exactly 270 magnetic degrees.
And heavies going East do it a little less than 90 mag. degrees.
That are apparent degrees, with perspective from down on the ground.

!! And, the CHEMtrails we did see, where NOT AT ALL in these directions !!

Sooooooo, I did see videos of chemtrails on the net, in Canada, AND
maybe I did see them for real, in my "circle of view" ! ! Very sad. . . B-(

Blue skies.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I wont speak for him but I think he agrees with us and the insult went to the others who were trying to debunk with their knowledge. I think he was showing you he was mad at them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

This is not a normal flight pattern.

Imagine a wind blowing across these lines.

Now imagine a plane flying over and creating a contrail.

By the time the next plane flys over the contrail has been blown across.

Repeat and you get your "grid".

As for contrails only lasting 5-10 minutes, I implore you to read up on some basic meteorology books on the subject on how clouds work, because that's basically all a contrail is, a cloud.

If you want to find the truth about how clouds work don't look to a pro-chemtrail site, don't even go to a pro-contrail site.

Find an UNbiased source.

Also, until someone does what I suggest on the first page, chemtrails simply do not exist.

Now I'll finally leave you with a pdf with some great information on contrails, there is even a chapter on ship trails, yes ships leave contrails too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eb3afef616c.png[/atsimg]
www.bragwebdesign.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Are you saying you totally rule out any possibility, the Military, the UN or others are spraying any chemicals in our Communities???

What about cloud seeding?

This is a highly controversial subject. I truly believe it is a cover-up. There are 2 sides to the coin!

They will never admit this. We have found traces of chemicals on the ground, after such flights. These werent planted there.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I'm not ruling it out entirely.

The 'test results' have been are easily explained.

Here's another one I'm suprised no one has posted here yet:

Possible and probable explanation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, to further my argument that many of the pro-chemtrail sites will post and say anything to further their arguments even if they are blatant lies I'll post up this video:

The subtitles have been added in by a 3rd party, a 3rd party with an agenda to find the supposed truth..through lies.

Be careful of what you believe...because many on your side are charlatans and liars.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join