It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Wow, I beg to differ with you on Grid patterns a Contrail will dissapear in 5 minutes. They dont stick around for the next few planes to fly by.

Some people really try to debunk these dont they?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Yes it is very interesting. Many Skeptics have tried to debunk these and many have also learned the truth.

My main concern is Health related issues.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A chemtrail Rainbow;

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Do you have any data on how ice crystals form then seem to disappear where do they go? It was obviously cold enough for them to form did the air just suddenly warm up? the only deciding thing on how long a contrail lasts is air circulation how much humidity is in the air and temperature of those air flows. You have a cloud form does it disappear in 5 minutes. Look its obvious your concerned i actually applaud that however there are serious health issues people spending time playing with the imaginary will never help this planet.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

All you need to do is look up at the sky and time the contrail it will Dissipate within 5 minutes. I knew that much when I was 10 years old.

Thank you for your other comments. I hope I didnt seem rude. Honestly.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Have you ever heard of prismatic effect?

When you shine light through water droplets, it forms a rainbow.

How is that any different?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yes and also while they are mixed with other chemicals. Notice there are no other clouds in the sky.

Fire does the same thing when it turns blue or purple, just a chemical reaction, using factors involved.

edit grammer

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

water does not need to have anything in it to have a prismatic effect.

explain why you think thats something different?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If I could explain a chemtrail rainbow I would be either shot or put on the cover of Time Magazine.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Yes and also while they are mixed with other chemicals. Notice there are no other clouds in the sky.

Fire does the same thing when it turns blue or purple, just a chemical reaction, using factors involved.

edit grammer

The military has done extensive research into contrails.Believe it or not the military hates them makes it easy to track a plane even at high altitude.

Here is a PDF of a report conducted by cornell university it discussed about formation prediction and its altimate goal is trying to reduce there persistence or remove them completely.

www.dtic.mil... tTRDoc.pdf

There has been studies on the effects of contrails pertaining to everything from rain fall to global warming the fact is they are natural effects of flying a plane though the air some day you will see no contrails im sure but until then just admire the pretty pictures we get on occasions like the one you posted.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you don't know.

If you don't know, how can you put that forward as any kind of evidence?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

I think there on some here from the 70's but some are called contrails. You can be the judge. What do you think?

contrailscience.com...

that site is a great first step in understanding just what constitutes a "contrail"
I think that is important.. take some time and explore the site.. there is also an examination of the "data" collected by "Arizona skywatch"

contrailscience.com...

btw, where I live (on the shore of lake Superior,) we have no chemtrails, but we have virtually no air traffic either.. the planes we do see leave contrails that last anywhere from ten minutes to an hour or so but they don't spread out like the photos I see from other areas.. I have concluded that this phenomena is non existent in my world.. the grid patterns are always in high density areas.. why? cause thats where the people (targets) are? or is it because thats where the airports are, and every year the sky is getting busier, and the old jet engine planes are being retired and replaced with newer turbofan engines that create alot more water vapor..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Flight Explorer does not show altitudes for military jets, but, according to the FAA, tankers and transports usually transit continental airspace at around 30,000 feet to ensure safe separation from airliners flying between 35,000 and 39,000 feet.

Military "heavies" flying below 30,000 feet should not leave contrails at all.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This is not about evidence it’s about PHENOMENON of Chemtrails a good eye can tell the difference.

The government has covered this up. Some will never know I guess.

Some even go so far as to say there is a Chemtrail/Illuminati conspiracy.

This is, after all a conspiracy site. If everything was proven ATS would not exist.

The only subject I have found on here that is not a conspiracy is the New World Order.

I wish weathermanOz was online. Maybe he could examine these and rule some out and some in.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by wonderworld] spelling

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Flight Explorer does not show altitudes for military jets, but, according to the FAA, tankers and transports usually transit continental airspace at around 30,000 feet to ensure safe separation from airliners flying between 35,000 and 39,000 feet.

Military "heavies" flying below 30,000 feet should not leave contrails at all.

Ever been to an airshow? or watched military jets take off at a base what makes you think a plane cant produce a contrail below 30000 ft thats an odd statement. Ive seen planes taking off producing contrails at a couple of hundred feet there is no set altitude simply depends on weather conditions.
My favorite is aircraft carriers i was on one while in the military and you could predict the weather by watching the aircraft launch off the flight deck. By the way do you know they have on board weather personnel and believe it or not one of there jobs is to predict contrail formation.

[edit on 5/31/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There is a difference from exhausts and ice crystal contrails and air temperatures.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is not about evidence it’s about PHENOMENON of Chemtrails a good eye can tell the difference.

Please, indulge me and explain it.

Its just that I've been skywatching for 30 years nearly, and been interested in aircraft and aviation for almost as long, and I've never looked up at a cloud and thought "oh, thats barium oxide" - and yes, I understand all of the relevant physics and atmospheric phenomena.

So I'm interested, genuinely, in what makes you think that cloud is any different than any other.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It was once noticed in an article on rense that Chemtrails have been shown to cause life expectanct to fall by up to 8 years, from reported towns that have constant chemtrails. I notice that the original document from rense.com has disappeared.

Upper respiratory and intestinal distress, Persistent hacking coughs, extreme fatigue, pneumonia, lethargy, dizziness, splitting headaches, disorientation, elevated arthritis symptoms and unexplainable nosebleeds are just a few of the symptoms these doctors have described.

The doctors have said they are seeing larger numbers of patients with these complaints during or within days after the times that the physicians themselves have observed a larger number of chemtrails in the skies.

Maybe there is another explanation to that single spiraling cloud. It . Defies the law of nature, in my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Maybe there is another explanation to that single spiraling cloud. It . Defies the law of nature, in my opinion.

Wingtip Vortices

Wikipedia - Wintio Vortices

Enough saturated air, and a wingtip is all it takes.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Electromagnetic field intensity changes the structure of this cloud.

I love a good debate. you and your wife are invited over for a cold one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join