link   
Ionosphere and HAARP

[edit on 7-8-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
EPA again suppress disclosure of chemicals used in aerial spray

SC & Monterey people were sprayed in 2007 with tricaprylyl methyl ammonium chloride (TMAC). Harmful if swallowed or inhaled, can cause burns to mouth, throat, and stomach.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ASKS COURT TO SUPPRESS

IDENTITY OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS USED IN APPLE MOTH SPRAY

San Francisco – Environmental leaders from throughout the San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas have asked Federal District Judge Saundra Armstrong to deny the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s motion to block disclosure of the chemicals used in the CheckMate pesticides sprayed on Monterey and Santa Cruz residents as part of the government’s Apple Moth Eradication Program. EPA has requested Judge Armstrong to prevent disclosure of the chemicals in the spray, claiming the manufacturer’s proprietary interest outweighs the public’s right to know. Previously, EPA approved use of these chemicals for continued spraying by the U.S.

www.indybay.org...

It's important to note that chloride was used during spraying. NSCEP/US EPA explains how the troposphere and stratosphere react to chloride. We also inhale Di-Hydrogen Monoxide, Sodium Chloride, and Nitrogen. I wont list them all.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Most of us start wheezing, or coughing, or sniffling — then we go see a doctor, to get treated for the flu. The Pentagon’s mad science division wants to flip that around: Constantly monitoring troops’ health, so diseases can be spotted, before the first sniffle. It’s like having a having a doctor with a stethoscope… and a crystal ball, too.

The Predicting Health and Disease (PHD) Program will generate methods to assess whether an individual will develop an infectious disease prior to the onset of symptoms. While current methods diagnose and treat after an individual reports to a physician, the PHD Program seeks to alter this paradigm by identifying changes in the baseline state of human health through frequent surveillance. The vision is to maintain
100-percent warfighter readiness by detecting, intervening, and eliminating disease before the emergence of symptoms.

DARPA doesn’t say how the trick might be pulled off — only that it will require, "at the minimum, innovative data analytic methodologies coupled with traditional and non-traditional medical diagnostic[s]." But the agency does know what kinds of illnesses it would like to spot.

We are mainly interested in viral, upper respiratory pathogens that have the potential for decreasing warfighter mission readiness, and occasionally result in aborted missions and significant warfighter morbidity. Pathogens of interest include influenza, parainfluenza, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, and other similar viruses.

www.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry for all the posts. I cant put them all in one. It has too many characters and boots parts off.

The Unified Atmospheric Preservation Act

We the People, Demanding this Civil Law, Prohibiting the utilization of aerial deployments regarding aerosolized chemicals or biological agents and/or Bio-Chemical Mutations banning for any purpose in the North American Continent Airspaces, as has been used for United States Global Warming Mitigation, Climate Change and/or Weather Modification Programs which are deployed into the Unified atmosphere over the United States or Canada. Continued aerial releases will result in irreparable, long term, toxic and heavy-metal poisoning and Demise of the populace and all Life forms.. This Preservation and Protection extends to prevention of contamination via toxic fall-out onto the infinite environment of the United States and Canada, which includes our Breathable Air-Column, Land masses, rivers, lakes, and Ground- waters, forests and seas and all Foods. There are NO current Laws or Rules protecting our Breathable Air-Column, atmosphere and upper-atmosphere from these forms of toxic contamination, ChemTrails, Aerosolized Contaminants, Weapons all. This Environmental Terrorism must and Will End.”

www.lightdancer.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

Sorry, what I meant to say was with your expertise and qualifications you have great knowledge of contrails; although most pilots are not involved with Chemtrails . It is classified information.

Some commercial pilots have reported Chemtrails or unexplainable changes in the formation of contrails and unexplained weather conditions. Some have reported seeing missile like objects. I assume these are drone craft that are off the normal flight paths.

I have witnessed this myself. My daughter received at 1st degree burn on her shoulder and we were immediately put on a small jet headed for the burn unit. The nurse, my daughter and I sat in the back. My daughter was on very strong pain pills so we dismissed what she was saying when she said mom there’s a rocket coming.

Less than a minute later something huge crossed above us from the right. I didn’t have time to see it clearly but at first thought it was a continental commercial flight. After that close call I’m still not sure what is was. It appeared to be climbing fast headed straight up.

We may have somehow been on the same flight path and altitude or one of us was off course. I’m not claiming it was spraying chemicals, the sky was however mercky and only saw this as it crossed our path. Very scary. It was huge.

So it passed right above you going straight up?
Uhhh...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

A small low flying plan went over a few days ago and I saw some weird brown something coming out the back. I have felt drained ever since, I have dry mouth.

I don't know much about Chemtrails, but I know what I saw and how I feel.

Chem trails are supposed to be to high up to see am I correct?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

We also had small aircrafts spraying pesticides over us in Hamilton New Zealand. We were told that it was to stop the applemoth catterpilla if I remember correctly. we were told it was safe. Many people reported horrible side effects.

We literally had small aircrafts flying low spraying god knows what all over Hamilton in plain sight.

People hardly put up a stir even when authorities ordered planes to blanket our whole regoin in unknown Chemicals; what sort of a message does that send to the Illuminati?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

I have witnessed this myself. My daughter received at 1st degree burn on her shoulder and we were immediately put on a small jet headed for the burn unit. The nurse, my daughter and I sat in the back. My daughter was on very strong pain pills so we dismissed what she was saying when she said mom there’s a rocket coming.

Less than a minute later something huge crossed above us from the right. I didn’t have time to see it clearly but at first thought it was a continental commercial flight. After that close call I’m still not sure what is was. It appeared to be climbing fast headed straight up.

We may have somehow been on the same flight path and altitude or one of us was off course. I’m not claiming it was spraying chemicals, the sky was however mercky and only saw this as it crossed our path. Very scary. It was huge.

So it passed right above you going straight up?
Uhhh...

Yes, it was rather a very steep incline. The plane may have just left Boeing Field, We landed at Seatac.???

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
the below needs more analysis.

named scientist and downloadable lab report?

It could be chem gunk - or it could be chewing gum - people get fed disinfo... as you know...

Any more on this story from Icke or Lambert?

From the David Icke newsletter:

FALLING FROM THE SKY?

Chewing gum? No, it’s not.

By David Icke

Over the holiday period, the healer and health and science researcher, Mike Lambert, said he knew what was being dropped from the sky and he took me, and my artist friend, Neil Hague, on a walk across the town following what was clearly the flight path of the aircraft. It passed virtually over my home and his.

Mike knew the flight path because he was following the trail of what looked like, at first sight, thousands of pieces of chewing gum on the pavements and paths. It was clear in a moment that this was not chewing gum by the sheer volume of it everywhere we walked …

… Mike said that he first came across the ‘gum’ 20 years ago when he was a professional health investigator and his interest was renewed when he began to see it all over Ryde. His view is that the ‘gum’ is a carrier vehicle for viruses or poisons aimed at the population and his guess is that the origin is somewhere like the biological weapons research establishment at Porton Down, near Salisbury in Wiltshire, home to the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, an agency of the Ministry of Defence. This is a very sinister place indeed …

… Mike sent samples of the ‘gum’ for laboratory analysis, but he was told that it would have to be sent on to a more sophisticated laboratory to establish what it is. We await the results on that, delayed by the extreme weather we are having in the UK, but a scientist at the first laboratory did say that it appeared to be some kind of latex material and in her view it was probably carrying a pesticide-type substance or ‘of that family’.

End of Post

It does look like bubble gum on the pavement outside a chippy in a town near here though. We'll have to wait and see what it was/is. Explains Why They Have Focused Minds To Chewing Gum

[edit on 15-2-2010 by RWSCTNUK]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

HAARP doesn't have enough power to affect the weather, and the ionosphere is miles above any weather systems. The sun affects the ionosphere in one second far more than HAARP ever could in its entire lifetime.

reply to post by RWSCTNUK

Until we get the evidence, that is mere conjecture. The fact it took someone in the David Icke (!!!) community to bring this to our attention is a major point against it, considering there are actual real scientists out there who are very interested in this.

My money is on we will never hear of the results of the analysis, if there ever was one, and yet people will still quote this as evidence of chemtrails.

There are no such things as chemtrails. Just gullible people.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
NWO poisoning rain water

from Oz comes this 10 minute informative piece!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You might find this interesting, a letter about Chemtrails published in the Shropshire Star, Feb 19th 2010 -
www.facebook.com...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by RWSCTNUK]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For the UK I would recommend seeing the Chemtrails Citizen Concern (Chemtrail Awareness UK) facebook group for their photo section. Contribute also - www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I live near the beach in Spain. This summer i was with a friend swimming and i noticed there was a plane above me shooting chemtrails. Just before that i saw something flashing in the sea, i said to my friend "look at that" he said "it looks like glitter everywhere". I looked closely it was all everywhere in the sea all round us i looked properly and it was like very tiny gold squares....i got out the water, lol. I wonder what the hell it is!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join