The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just skimmed over it.

How did you get so informative on weather patterns?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I'm a boater and a hang glider pilot (occasional right seat aircraft driver). Knowledge about weather is crucial to my enjoyment of life and survival on the ocean and in the sky.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It sounds like you taught your self about weather. I would too if my life and enjoyment depended on it. Now you dont appear such a villain but it's exciting debating the subject.

I have more personal and environmental reasons for researching this issue. When I go back in time to piece together past experiments, I come to the conclusion that they havent stopped. We only learn of them after the damage is done.

Reagans Star War Project is directly linked to HAARP. It was killed for a good reason.

History does repeat itself and people havent changed. Their search for scientific answers usually results in experimental testing.

It's not only about the trails. I also have an issue with spraying that doesnt leave a trail and the UN trying to fix global warming by blasting in to the ionosphere.

Since the pentagon now controls HAARP it should make people aware that this can be used as a weapon and not just a weather modification project.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I have more personal and environmental reasons for researching this issue.

Research involves looking at all sides of a topic.

When looking at weather and climate it serves one well to have a firm understanding of its causes and influences. Without such understanding it is easy to be led astray or come to incorrect conclusions (the "jet stream" video is a good example of this).

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There was a time that I didnt believe in chemtrails. When looking at the sky I would assume "It must be a fire somewhere" "It must be an extra bad polution day"

There is more evidence supporting chemtrails than to deny them. Geo-engineering aerosol operations are also not secret.

There have also been numerous air samples done after heavy spraying. I'll look for them they show lots of heavy metals and thing that should not be there.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Some refer to the US as the Fourth Reich. I want to show a relationship using electromagnetic waves. Some believe that HAARP are responsible for the grid patterns to block radar and cause the electromagnetic waves to spread sideways. Only chemtrails are related to grids.

The Pentagon’s Weapons of the Future. This is a reference to the U.S. military’s directed energy program under the U.S. Space Command, known as “Joint Vision 2020.” (www.dtic.mil/jointvision/jvpub2.htm ) This is where you’ll find the stated policy of the U.S. military -- “full spectrum dominance” of our planet.

“The projectile leaves the barrel at hypersonic velocity – Mach 7-plus – exits the Earth’s atmosphere, re-enters under satellite guidance and lands on the building less than six minutes later; its incredible velocity vaporizes the target with kinetic energy alone.”

But the Popular Science article is merely a part of a much greater military plan, which includes “using ‘weather as a force multiplier’” and controlling the weather for military purposes by the year 2025 “Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

This ionosphere agitator is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. While the government officially denies its military application, Dr. Arnold Barnes of Phillips Lab lectured on the military applications of HAARP at the United States Army’s Developmental Test Command Symposium in 1997, where the good doctor also outlined the history of the U.S. military’s involvement in “weather modification.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Chemtrail air sample tests. They show high levels of toxins. You may have seen these but the charts dont lie.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
These pictures show exactly what we see here in Kansas ; when what I call the 'fleet' makes its rounds of spraying . Usually it's anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks, and they are back , laying their 'contrails ' in a checkerboard pattern that stay in place and grow in diameter which later turn into wispy clouds. I can't believe that people don't notice or question what is going on.These are not the same condensation jet contrails I remember growing up with.

In your response you said the fleet is back laying their "contrails". Please re-phrase, as I am sure you meant to say CHEMTRAILS.....contrails and CHEMtrails are 2 totally different things. This is one of the reasons that there is so much confusion on this topic. I am sure the OP appreciates your response as we all do, but lets just make sure we get the terminology correct.....attention to detail is everything here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why can't any pro-chemtrailers provide research and data like this?

There are test results at this site and click on the Lab Tests Are Positive link.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

The link didn't work...at least for me. I already posted a link to the above air analysis, but suddenly it went from show us an air analysis to "all those are skewed"........

I personally full on believe the validity, and thorough nature of said air quality tests.

I was up in Washington State for the 4th of July............

Started out clear, blue sunny day.......BEAUTIFUL. By mid morning they were spraying far, and wide. By late afternoon the mountains were fogged in down to ground level.........When I say fogged...I meaning more along the line of 'hazed'.

So, a bright beautiful sunny day went from that to looking like a raging forest fire was burning.

I was up at a lake in Western Montana. Not enough people there to cause a polution inversion.

edit for the debunkers.................eastern Washington State, and Western Montana are a stones throw away..................Day drive.....

[edit on 2-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The link worked for me.....just tried it.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just showing test results is of little use.

What is the source of the samples? Who collected them? How and where? How (and why) were the samples transported to Italy for analysis?

Were the samples obtained directly from "chemtrails"? What is the relationship to "chemtrails"?

You do understand that there are many sources of pollutants don't you?

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

In spite of the fact that the collection method for the samples used in these tests is highly questionable and there is again no way to link the samples to "chemtrails", it may be of some help to understand what these results actually show.

Note the column which is headed "MDL". MDL stands for “Method Detection Limit”. This is the lowest amount that the testing instrument can reliably detect. www.wcaslab.com...
Notice that the levels for aluminum, calcium, magnesium, and titanium are all below the MDL. This means there is no way of knowing how much, if any, of these substances were present in the samples. The "noise" levels of the testing equipment is higher than the amounts found.

So the only reliable number is for barium. The greatest concentration of barium found was 0.1 mg/L. The maximum level allowed for barium contamination of drinking water is 2.0 mg/L. www.epa.gov...
The EPA allows twenty times the the amount found in the samples.

The amount found in the sample is a very small amount. But where could the barium come from if not from "chemtrails"?

Barium gets into the air during the mining, refining, and production of barium compounds, and from the burning of coal and oil.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
Barium is everywhere.

To present these (questionable) samples as evidence of "chemtrail" poisoning is absurd.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey, you debunker's were hounding all of us to go get sample kits, and test the air ourselves.

When legitimate results are shown, at least to me, it was a no brainer what you 'debunker's' would argue.... ..........."The test is no good".

Phage to be frank, I don't trust the government, or any part of it.

My brother worked for the EPA in East Texas, and Louisiana. His job was aerial inspections of Oil fields/holding tanks. He'd fly one week taking photos; the next week was site inspections with fines, and non compliance citations.

The day he quit was the day they visited the worst site.......EXXON. For weeks he'd been a good EPA employee. He'd shut several Mom, and Pop's down for non compliance, and he'd levied 10's of thousands, of dollars in fines. Many of the Mom's, and Pops did have legitimate issues. I don't recall all of it, but it was very specific about seperating out the salt water, and oil, and then you had to have a berm; to ensure no leakage beyond the allowed limits............also no rivets could be rusting, or leaking.

So, the day he quit..... Exxon had a HUGE holding tank. My brother said the berm was NOT there, and EVERY rivet on the oil holding tank was LEAKING. He called his superviser in due to the severity of the situation.

A hand shake later, and no fines, no closing, no non compliance, no nothing............. His EPA supervisor told my brother that EXXON would fix it.

The government LIES, The government DOES DO experiments on the People, There are chemtrails.

I know you'll never see the light of day until the government officially discloses it. That's not my problem. They won't disclose it.

I guess too bad for you. There really are somethings in this world; which the answers are not found in textbooks................especially the propaganda books being peddled by the Public Indoctrination System, Now.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I wasn't hounding anyone about air testing. Mostly because without actually sampling a "chemtrail", such testing is absolutely useless. There is no way to connect sampling of air at the surface to "chemtrails". There are too many potential sources of the contaminants.

Some of the sampling techniques (the ones we know about) are no good. Putting a jar outside tells you nothing about the source of any contaminants which may be found it it. Scooping up snow tells you nothing about the source of contaminants (no matter how small the quantity). I don't know what the sampling technique for the Phoenix samples was but I doubt it was a sample from a "chemtrail".

What does your brother's experience with the EPA have to do with water quality requirements?

Yes, the government lies. "People" lie too. People also say a lot of things out of ignorance and fear. A lot of those things have no connection with reality.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I was up in Washington State for the 4th of July............

Started out clear, blue sunny day.......BEAUTIFUL. By mid morning they were spraying far, and wide. By late afternoon the mountains were fogged in down to ground level.........When I say fogged...I meaning more along the line of 'hazed'.

I certainly hope you enjoyed your Independence Day celebrations! Sounds great!

I'm wondering, though...and of course I have no idea what the weather forecasts, and actual conditions were in your geographical area, but...

By mid morning they were spraying far, and wide.

Exactly who are "they"? Did you see "them"? Because, if you did and I missed where you said it, could you repeat it?

By late afternoon the mountains were fogged in down to ground level.......I meaning more along the line of 'hazed'.

I dunno...I've seen weather change just like that, and it was totally natural. Weather fronts, etc. Upper-level highs moving in, mixing below...I mean, it's weather?!?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I mentioned the story involving my brother not to point out people lie, but the GOVT LIES!

The government is the 'entity' which has, and is continually poisoning the people on purpose for a long long time.

Okay, so again, many debunkers say get an air test, and now your saying the air test is no good.

What does one do??? Call up Area 51, and say "Hi, I'm trying to prove your poisoning people; can I come on base, and check your jets?", or "Hi, I'm arguing with Phage who doesn't have a leg to stand on; can he come on your base, and rig up a method to collect what your poisoning us all with?"

See it doesn't work. All the tv specials that show, or have the chemtrail debate don't fly a plane up there? I know it's expensive, but they'd get it back in ad revenue.......

Actually, I wouldn't believe anything mainstream. The Govt. The PTB, The Illuminati run most everything, are evil, and will fudge numbers.....

Was it an accident on the "Trail Of Tears"? What about giving black veterans syphilous(sp) in ww2?

Must'of been.

reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, it was beautiful. I love being in the mountains.

Um, I didn't say. Seems to be always high high altitude jets........I've tried to imply several times that they are spook jets, MIB, Area 51, black ops that are doing it........... Those people are above the law.

Those people unfortunately make conspiracies a reality. Maybe if we all demanded transparency in Govt., then we wouldn't have to debate. Until then I guess that's all there is to do...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
H.R 2977 House and Senate use the word chemtrail;

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

*****(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
[
ex](vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

thomas.loc.gov...:chemtrails

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jan. 2, 2009

Some of you may be interested in this full-page advertisement placed in a Redding, California paper recently by the North State Citizens for Clean Air (530) 947-8872.

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

ARE WE THE EXPERIMENT?

Are Illegal weather modification programs poisoning us and contaminating our land, water and air?

HERE ARE THE FACTS - YOU DECIDE

More than three dozen Shasta and Siskiyou County lab test results taken from snow pack, pond, rainfall and dust samples show “off the chart” levels of Aluminum, Barium and Strontium.
Tests performed by BASIC LABS, a state-certified lab in Redding, California

---

ALARMING LOCAL LAB TESTS REVEAL ACCUMULATED CONTAMINATION

A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4610 times the MCL (maximum contaminant level) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California. A pond in Shasta County in a "filtered location" (forested hilltop away from any highway or industry) tested "0" for aluminum when the pond was constructed and filled. After 18 months' exposure to the atmosphere, the pond tested at 375,000 ugl or 375 times the MCL. Recently, snow pack sample, taken from Ski Bowl on Mt. Shasta, tested at 61,100 ugl, or 61 times the MCL for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California.

FAST-TRACKING "WEATHER MODIFICATION" BILLS IN CONGRESS:

U.S. Senate Bill 1807 and House Bill 3445
While the U.S. Government continues to deny the existence of these weather modification programs, Congress IS NOW planning to legalize such schemes. If weather modification programs are not being conducted, then why is this Bill needed, even fast-tracked?

All military programs are considered CLASSIFIED and remain UNPUBLICIZED

---

US Government Issues Alarming Patent to Hughes Aircraft From U.S. Patent #5,003,186 - Filed April 1990
(See for yourself at www.uspto.gov, then search by patent number)

Stratospheric ... Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

"...the particle seeding should be done at an altitude on the order of 10 kilometers. The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft...solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles... It is therefore an object of the present invention to provide a method for reduction of global warming due to the greenhouse effect..."

"2...said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

"3...said material comprises aluminum oxide.

---

~ The U.S. Military has openly stated that it is their goal to "OWN THE WEATHER" by 2025

~ Atmospheric physicists state that a (naturally-occurring vapor trail) can last only 60-90 seconds maximum, under the most extreme conditions.

~ German scientists and meteorologists have exposed and are taking legal action against the German government for weather manipulation and counterfeiting satellite and radar imagery to mask the scope of these operations.

~ The last RAIN TEST taken (Shasta County) in May of 2008 was hundreds of times the range of "normal" for aluminum, and seven times the MCL (maximum contaminant level).

~ Concerned Citizen groups have formed in all major western U.S. population centers with SIMILAR TESTING RESULTS! Major cities throughout the NATO nations are seeing public unrest and a demand for truth. Aluminum, Barium and other known weather modification agents are being found worldwide at horrifying levels.

~ Numerous studies have connected aluminum exposure to neurological damage (like autism, Alzheimer's, etc.) and a host of other diseases. It is very detrimental to soils, changing PH levels, and lethal to many forms of aquatic life.

~ State of California tests taken by aircraft of Pacific clouds from China show NO aluminum or Barium, contrary to Shasta County Air Quality Officials who stated China was the cause (again without testing themselves).

www.fourwinds10.com...

Official US-Chemtrail Patent From 1990

[edit on 7-8-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Barium was reportedly used by the U.S. as a weapon

CHEMTRAIL CRISIS: AN OVERVIEW AND UPDATE

It is no secret that America's military-industrial megalith is secretly altering the earth's atmosphere in frightening ways. Huge numbers of aircraft are now kept aloft to create "clouds" with ultra-tiny, ionized metallic particles. HAARP-generated microwave pulses are continually used to heat and agitate the ionosphere.

Synthetically manufactured chem-clouds desiccate the air and very effectively block the sun. The principles of this grotesque aerosol project are spelled out in a number of U.S. patents. In 1974, persons associated with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) obtained patent US3813875 for using barium to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere. In 1991, Hughes Aircraft Company obtained patent US5003186, a method for seeding the greenhouse gas layer with tiny particles which include "oxides of metal , e.g., aluminum oxide." The patent states that one proposed solution to global warming was "to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude....."

www.worldgathering.net...

exclusive video

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join