It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What edge? I find absolute validity in the chemtrail CONSPIRACY. The post above is your second post that almost sounds like a threat, or somekind of temper tantrum....I've had a few temper tantrums sure, but I don't tell people they're close to some theatrical edge in one's own mind.

I am living most of the time in America Central. I've not seen chemtrails. The water vapor here is higher than in the states. I provided the link above. I should be seeing tons of the chemtrails you argue are contrails. The only edge I'm treading on is you viewpoint of reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Good morning weedwacher, I dont mean to back track but dont you find these asperatus clouds a bit odd. New clouds simply appear in the last decade.

They are the most beautiful yet scary looking things Ive seen.

Also what do you think of the jet stream heading towards the poles. Both of these are not typical characteristics.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here you go weedwacker. Those Germans seem to know what's up.

You can visit this link for more info into the above video.... "remember, we've warned you"
si, senor, si

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Wow, you found some good stuff here, especially that link.

I also noticed when getting to close to a scientific source it would be in a foreign language.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Those Germans seem to know what's up.

You're a little late to this game.

I don't speak German. Do you??

Fortunately, ATS has a lot of International members, and it's been discussed already, that YTube translation is intentionally (??) false. The jets are dropping chaff --- aluminum strips. NOT "chemtrails".

It's made the rounds here on ATS.

edit: AND I am only sorry I clicked on your "link". Hate to think I gave that website another 'hit'...sad.

[edit on 2 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Here these videos are in english. Maybe this will do better for you. It makes note of the same thing the german video was pointing out. Your argument was that nothing is disbursed; all water vapor.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Asperatus clouds are not new.

Margaret LeMone, a cloud expert with the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado, said that she has taken photos of asperatus clouds intermittently over the past 30 years

What is new is giving them their own classification. One reason for this is that it is a rarely seen formation but, like contrails, photographs of them have become more common.

Asked how has such a striking cloud type could go unrecognized, Pretor-Pinney cites its rarity--and the proliferation and portability of digital cameras. "Technology has allowed us to have this new perspective on the sky."

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The "jet stream" video is not displaying the jet stream, it is showing a normal cold front activity from a low pressure system. These systems form regularly in the north Pacific from fall through spring.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi, well informed chem...ers. . .

Originally posted by weedwhacker
The jets are dropping chaff --- aluminum strips. NOT "chemtrails".

Haha ha ! Hoooooo boy !!

There he is again, with his chaff ! !
Every "true" pilot KNOWs that chaff is/are released in small strokes ! !
A few seconds at a time ! !

Chaff is/are NEVER many MILES long ! !

Don't bring "fighter jets" flares and chaff countermeasures,
in the chemtrails ! It is RIDICULOUS ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not sure I buy the 30 year thing, if in fact it's true 30 years is still considered to be new. I heard they were seen a lot in 2006 and spotted more frequently.

Like I said earlier these new clouds dont have an official name registered at the UN Geneva database. I think there is a good reason they havent. It will cause people to ask more scientific questions.

I also wont dismiss my jet stream video. The cloud fronts are created by the jet stream.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I put a Fox noise video up on C-JEAN's thread. The man being interviewed was talking about the chemtrailing technology being around since the 50's, in Russia.

He went on to laugh it all away, of course, but hey, these things were started over 50 years ago in smaller areas.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I got to thinking that would be about the same time Bernard Eastlund was messing around with the HAARP idea. I don’t find it a coincidence.

Please don’t preach about weather manipulation isn’t a secret, as you do on all the other chemtrail threads. It does have great significance and it does affect the jet stream. Cloud seeding, as well.

Also the higher up HAARP is the easier it is to blast in to the ionosphere. Do you realize what this means? How can you be O.K and defend these actions?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No.
Jet streams do not cause cold fronts. In fact, the reverse is true. It is a front which produces a jet stream.

Very strong temperature and pressure gradients in the polar frontal zone can intensify these wind speeds to over 94 km/h, thus forming a jet stream.
www.suite101.com...

I am not defending anything. I am talking about the science of weather.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes. I have the History information back a few pages. Back in 1950 they thought it was safe to spray arsenic!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Pay attention to how they refer to their technique as a scheme also notice it is global cloud seeding scheme. Only the UN could monitor a global seeding process. There are other negative effects of weather manipulation. It often backfires causing no rain and can destroy crops. They use that tactical route in war to stop the enemy’s food supply. It’s a human rights violation.

Assessments of possible negative Ramifications to global cloud seeding

GCM modeling is also expected to be the principal tool in examining the meteorological and other ramifications of the possible global deployment of our scheme. For s=example, we need to determine the likely impact of our scheme on global patterns of wind and rainfall. It is absolutely crucial that all such possible ramifications are thoroughly examined before any decision to deploy our system globally is taken. Only if such ramifications are found to be mom existent or small in comparison with the advantages associated with deployment of our technique, can the latter be justified. It may as well prove advantageous that our scheme does not require fully global seeding, so that- to a significant degree- we could choose to modify clouds which are a long way from sensitive areas.

www.planetwork.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.
Jet streams do not cause cold fronts. In fact, the reverse is true. It is a front which produces a jet stream.

Very strong temperature and pressure gradients in the polar frontal zone can intensify these wind speeds to over 94 km/h, thus forming a jet stream.
www.suite101.com...

I am not defending anything. I am talking about the science of weather.

The cold front is directly related to the polar-front jet stream!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Okay, just speculation here. Have you noticed the increase in wasps, and ants?

I was up that way about 2 weeks ago, and it was amazing. I talked to homeopath about it; since I had other people mention it as well.

I know there is one species of wasp that was genetically engineered to fight I believe the pine beatle..... Any ways it was this homeopath who mentioned the increased chemtrails in the area(they've increased dramatically over North Idaho) are making the wasps, and bees worse....more bang for their bite. what do you think?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

There he is again, with his chaff ! !
Every "true" pilot KNOWs that chaff is/are released in small strokes ! !
A few seconds at a time ! !

Chaff is/are NEVER many MILES long ! !

You just cling desperately to your fantasy world, all you want.

The video is BS. Sorry to pop your balloon. Your logic circuits aren't functioning, if you can't see that.

If the allegations in the German clip were correct (they aren't, they are purposefully skewed in order to meet the "chemtrail" agenda) then EVERY TIME you people think we're being "sprayed" with "chemtrails" then the same radar returns should appear everywhere in the World, but only, as the video subtitles say (and I don't speak German, so who knows how accurate they are), on the "meteorolgical radar". Hmmm....what else would you suppose might show up on the "meteorological radar"? Maybe, weather?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

www.planetwork.net...
This paper is talking about the possibility of using seawater to seed existing low level clouds over the ocean as a means of mitigating global warming. Contrails occur at high levels. Contrails occur over land and sea.

Colleagues and I are examining one such idea, which involves seeding low-level marine clouds to make them more reflective to incoming sunlight, thereby producing a cooling adequate to balance global warming.

And, as all scientific papers concerning climate modification do, they include this caveat:

For example, we need to determine the likely impact of our scheme on global patterns of wind and rainfall. It is absolutely crucial that all such possible ramifications are thoroughly examined before any decision to deploy our system globally is taken.

They are concerned about negative effects. They are not doing anything. They are asking for money to do some research. That's what scientists do a lot, ask for research money.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

The cold front is directly related to the polar-front jet stream!

I also wont dismiss my jet stream video. The cloud fronts are created by the jet stream.

You didn't read it did you? Fronts are not created by jet streams. Jet streams are created by fronts. Manipulating jet streams (even if it were possible) to control weather would be putting the cart before the horse.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes, as a matter of fact there does seem like an increase in bee population. Were still have the mysterious Honey Bee disappearance.

I think some of these bees are the africanized killer bees.

There was a big nest in my boat I had to knock out. I didnt pay attention to what bees they were. I just ran fast.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join