It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Last Saturday, at 35,000 feet over Kingston, the temperature was -43.1º, the relative humidity was 36%.

250.0 10950 -43.1 -52.1 36

The air was too dry to produce contrails at 35,000 feet.

There were thunderheads because convective activity was carrying warm, moist air to high levels. The warm moist air is confined to the thunderheads, else you would have been flying in a cloud.

I know...mumbo jumbo.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Okay phaige say's you need the temp to be -35 C, and colder; which I've verified via the cool LCD IN flight data screens in the seats ahead/infront of me. Usually, remembering correctly, I'm thinking it is around -45C.

Ah, and America Central is not on the equator, Meester! I'm now off to find the height of the tropopause lets say Panama to Mexico.

Still the conditions according to phaige should produce them.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Er, okay, I donno how to spell this out for you. Most of Mexico, and America Central are extremely wet. All year round weather high lands, or low lands there is humidity.

Why, considering I totally buy into chemtrails, and watch the skies ALOT have there not been chemtrails?

Yet places like the DESERT SouthWest of the States continually have them?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I said "generally". The humidity also must be high enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your ARGUMENT is of constants, constants, constants. I'm telling you from being a world observer that some areas NEVER get them. Same jets. The world truly doesn't revolve around the US.

Hey, how-about explaining to me how my previous comment works? Lots in desert southwest of the US, and none in another area.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Phage

Er, okay, I donno how to spell this out for you. Most of Mexico, and America Central are extremely wet. All year round weather high lands, or low lands there is humidity.

Why, considering I totally buy into chemtrails, and watch the skies ALOT have there not been chemtrails?

Yet places like the DESERT SouthWest of the States continually have them?

For the last time.
It does not matter what the temperature or the humidity is at the surface. What matters is the conditions at the altitude the planes are flying. Right now, where I am, the temperature is 28.3ºc and the humidity is 69%. At 30,000 feet, the temperature is -32º and the humidity is 13%.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah Thank GOD for the last time...

Yes, you can look this, or that up, and so can I. However, do you have years of traveling, and observing under your belt? I DO.

I've traveled for years.

Now, again Anywhere in the States; as they happen everywhere, to an area just South. One small area... well not small, but just one example....no chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think the droplets from an airplane is determined by settling velocity and WIND fields. The plane creates wake vortices made by the spraying airplane.

The droplet size is influenced by the 2 wind fields. There is a math problem in there somewhere. Does that make more sense?

Did you know that Washington State law specifically prohibits aerial spraying over populated areas, unless an exemption (called an emergency declaration) is made by the Governor, yet none were made when spraying occurred.

EPA approved both Bacillus thuringiensis or BT and Foray 48B and said they were safe. I think they’ve been sued over it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I heard they are doing some heavy duty spraying in India lately. Yes it happens globally and not just in the united states.

I wish I could find that article that said the day after this country joined the UN there was heavy spraying going on throughout the whole country.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

So it's only UN countries? I though Mexico was in the UN? Guatamala? Peru? Ecuador?

So who is it who's getting "sprayed" again? Only the US, or only UN countries?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

However, do you have years of traveling, and observing under your belt? I DO.

SO DO I.

I've traveled for years.

SO HAVE I.

In fact, nearly four decades now. In airplanes. In the best seats --- in front. THE WAY front!!! ( Where the view is better )

Uh huh....claro?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh no doubt, it's in a lot of places. I don't think it's in America Central because they've scr*wed with those people for years; through the various Banana Republics.

Really, I've seen plenty of jets(at elevation) in the larger cities, but never any trails at all.

I absolutely know the chemtrails are there to harm people physically, and dumb them down. It's another reason smoking is going out the door; it creates a mucus that stops the chemicals from soaking in.

I guess people can cover themselves in ignorant bliss all they want.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I honestly dont know which countries, if any are excluded from spraying. Cant help you there. I do know they have used the UN's white planes for past missions. That's my connection with the UN.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think the droplets from an airplane is determined by settling velocity and WIND fields. The plane creates wake vortices made by the spraying airplane.

OK...I'll try again. You are in an airplane, and your speed (what we call Indicated Airspeed) is 150 knots. THAT is because the engines are dragging your airplane through the air, at 150K.

NOW....if what you're saying is something is wished to be sprayed, and then the prevailing winds are expected to carry the detritus along, then that makes sense. You throw a cup of water out the window, intot he 150K airflow, and it will break up into droplets, it will begin to fall (gravity) and will quickly lose any horizontal motion that had been imparted to it, as a result of riding in the airplane. THIS, of course, due to air resistance. The momentum of the water drops is insufficient to overcome the drag of the air. They will drop in an arcking hyperbolic path, if you wished to view it from the side, 90 degrees to the direction of the airplane. While falling, it will be carried by any prevailing winds, just as balloons are carried by wind.

BUT, really, the sheer AMOUNT of material needed to attempt any sort of concentration in the air, over an appreciable area, is astronomic. I don't think people understand this. We're not just talking surface area, but VOLUME as well, in three dimensions....the parts per million concentrations will be minimal, very quickly, from any height, if you're trying to aim at something on the ground.

SO, you have two choices: Carry a whole butt-load of material, spread it thick, but limit yourself in the coverage area, or, spread it thin, over a wider swath, but accept the exponential effects of dilution in the air, as your ppm concentration decreases.

( Your cousin is funny, BTW
)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I absolutely know the chemtrails are there to harm people physically, and dumb them down.

You "absolutely know" no such thing. You "beleive" it, very different.

It's another reason smoking is going out the door; it creates a mucus that stops the chemicals from soaking in.

A joke??? Because that sure sounds like it --- unless [horrors!] you're serious???

Where do you think the tobacco companies are focusing their attention now, as markets in the US and UK and other Western nations shrink???

THEY will increase market share in China, SouthAm, CtrlAm, anywhere!!! Russia, anywhere!!! Just to sell more, and for the "bottom line".

If you want 'mucus', then start inhaling pollen or something. Where a friggin' mask! You can incorporate it into your costume!

( Masks do not good, of course. Guess you could smear mucus on it.... )

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

OK...I'll try again. You are in an airplane, and your speed (what we call Indicated Airspeed) is 150 knots. THAT is because the engines are dragging your airplane through the air, at 150K.

They don't use small airplanes; so comparing, or analogies to small craft don't compare.

SO, you have two choices: Carry a whole butt-load of material, spread it thick, but limit yourself in the coverage area, or, spread it thin, over a wider swath, but accept the exponential effects of dilution in the air, as your ppm concentration decreases.

Yes, they use large airliners that can hold massive amounts of product. It is diluted in the air. The point is to effect/ infect us slowly over time.

You "absolutely know" no such thing. You "beleive" it, very different.

I absolutely do know that. However, what's that saying...something like "I could tell'ya, but then I'd have to kill'ya"...well, maybe I'd be the one wouldn't know anymore cool things.

[align=center]A joke??? Because that sure sounds like it --- unless [horrors!] you're serious???[/align]

Serious as the 65 year old heart attack you could have.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Here, this is wonderworld's thread, she posted these pictures:

Look at the airspeed. Look at the altitude.

We agreed that this Kingaire is spraying pesticides. Over unpopulated areas. NOT SECRET!!!

NOW, YOU are claiming that passenger jets somehow miraculously "spray" at 35,000 feet???!!!???

WHY WASN'T I TOLD during my 23 years at the big airline???

BECAUSE it isn't true, it;s not even close, it is rubbish, hogwash, baloney, poo poo.

EDIT because you may not know how to read the altimeter, the top pic is at 3,500 and the bottom is at 5,500 feet. See airspeed??? 140K.

[edit on 1 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

NO, I'm not Obtuse, You can see I've got a fine figure from my avatar!!!

Now, what's your security clearance? Are you admitted into the DUMB's?

I'm guessing you've got ATS clearances since you know all about what the Govt. does with the different Jumbo Jets they buy.

I'm sure the "Big Airline, Inc." that you worked at allowed you the highest clearance there, but what about the Government? Did you have clearance to all installations?

My Two Pesos are that you are experienced to some degree with mechanics, and light engineering of aircraft, but it ends there.

Ah, yes, my bad re: what you were responding to. I do absolutely assert that the Govt. do modify, and launch aircraft to ***spray*** the populace with chemicals in chemtrails at 35,000 feet+. My two pesos worth.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That was not supposed to happen.

Ah, the nerve effects are kicking in all ready, oh the dreaded chemtrails, make me hit too many buttons.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

My Two Pesos are that you are experienced to some degree with mechanics, and light engineering of aircraft, but it ends there.

Well, meeester "I just joined last month and have no idea who I'm insulting" you have a lot to learn, mi 'amigo'.

Big claims, little....ermmm....poof. Oh, I mean, "proof" --- my bad.

As opposed to Oz, Essan (he hasn't chimed in yet - probably asleep, it's wee hours for him), defcon, and Phage (the enigma, but one fart smucker, let me tell ya!).

So, drop some of your chest down into your drawers, and grow some humility, 'cuz you lackin' in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join