It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That colorful contrail has nothing to do with a chemtrail.

I learned how to make a rainbow at age 6, using the hose. I expected a bit more from you. Now do you understand why it doesnt last long?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wow, Your under attack!!!
You've done an excellent job on this thread.

Star, and several flags.

I know these chemtrails are not normal, nor are they just fine, healthy, and natural.

I've seen the debunkers on the other thread, and they are wrong a lot; it just takes a little knowledge to beat their games, but then they'll play anyways.

Thanks again for posting on a worthy topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

How freaking weird. Why are you using Jacks picture as your avatar. He is my cousin. This isnt Jack is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thanks I can use your help. If this is Jack say something no one else would know on here.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That colorful contrail has nothing to do with a chemtrail.

Sorry, ww. You haven't brought substantial evidence, other than crop and pest spraying.

AND, the undulatus being somehow a result of Human intervention???

That is really stretching.

BUT, at least you have your laughing hyena fan-base.

You see, the problem is that a vast majority of the uninformed "chemtrail" believers STILL look up at normal contrails and exclaim, "Ah HAH!!! Chemtrails!!!"

Even with your posts, they still aren't getting it. I KNOW you know the difference. But I think you're looking at anything to support your desire for some top-secret-danger-to-humanity program to be underway, of some sort that is yet undefined, by you, or ANY "chemtrailer".

You deflected defcon5's correction of the "High altitude Military sprayer" photo you brought --- you just ignored that. Have you seen this image yet???
GOES 14 first image

It's courtesy of Phage. ( Well, he posted it, he didn't go out 23,000 miles to snap the photo!
)

AND, before you say something about the odd cloud formations in the Pacific Ocean, off the West Coast, you can review the thread Phage's thread

Picture speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I didnt intend to ignor Defcons image. I was happy to see a close up of that image. That is why I told him it was odd to show more proof, then dismiss it as nothing. After viewing it it probably wouldnt last long in turbulent weather higher up.

Ive also recently said there's a good change chemtrails are done at 14,000 feet, unless a mountain is nearby.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No lo siento, No Jack esta aqui. However, I am apparently in weedwhacker's opinion a "laughing hyena fan-base"

Yes, I think you've got a worthy topic, and yes I think the average person in this world is in for a fight of what could be considered epic proportions.

Yes, there is a struggle for let's say good, and evil. Yes, it effects many aspects of the world.

No, El Weedwhacker doesn't get on my "Laughing Hyena" nerves as I am nacho libre!!! Wait, no I'm Sancho!!!!!!!

It was either in here, or the other chemtrail thread, but someone mentioned why would the Elites do this to the same air they breath. The reason is simple, They created this mess to eliminate populations. They've already taken the steps to avoid being harmed by all different things which they've created.

Family of said Elites have already been inoculated to the flu; with a real vaccine, and all in all the chemtrails are a minor necessary annoyance to them.

They are skimming the pond of all the surface scum.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

...a good change chemtrails are done at 14,000 feet...

Well, then it should be all that much easier to detect, and prove their existence, then!

BUT, but, but...I saw your photos of the Kingaire at about 3,500 feet, for pesticide (malathion) spraying. THAT makes sense, and it was probably over unpopulated areas as well.

Remember, what the "chemmies" are screaming about are the very, very high clouds that they think aren't natural. Well, since they are created artificially (innocent passenger jets), I guess 'natural' is moot, but since they're just ice crystals, then 'natural' makes sense again.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It's not Juan either?

You were just laughing back. No harm done. I love it. I'm trying to pull up more valid info.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

All I know is they must fly in the direction of the wind at higher elevations due to the droplet size. (liquids).

I know the difference between a crop duster and a chemtrail. I worked at my Uncles apple orchard being a flagger for the crop dusting, when I was 18.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I use a lot of names. Actually I do use juan. I can pass for being from Spain, but hiding, or mulling around America Central at 6'3" makes me stand out some.

I posted this in the other chem thread, but now will do here the same.

Not throwing out any science mumbo jumbo, but in all my time in various parts of the world; like America Central, they don't have Chemtrails.

How's that possible? We've got the debunker's storming the gates, but do they have experience all over the world?

They almost sound like "flat earther's"....... Since they do, or don't see something that is the way 'it' is.

These contrails are some 'picky' things. One country, but not the next....... How strange..... ah, elas, I'm off to take the blue pill. The Earth shall remain flat!!!!! Good running ground for the Hyenas!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not throwing out any science mumbo jumbo, but in all my time in various parts of the world; like America Central, they don't have Chemtrails.

Science mumbo jumbo? Sure let's ignore it. Who needs it? Much more fun that way.

Contrails don't care about countries but they do care about latitudes. At low latitudes the temperatures are seldom low enough to produce contrails.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All I know is they must fly in the direction of the wind at higher elevations due to the droplet size. (liquids).

NOW, that makes no sense at'all, from a pilot's perspective!

The direction of the wind to an airplane in flight has no bearing on how the airplane (or things thrown out of it, for that matter) feels the 'wind'. That's why, in aviation, it's termed the "relative" wind. That's the movement of air past the airplane, as a result of its motion. The only time the direction of wind comes into play is when referencing to something on the ground.

Just like a boat in a river current --- the boat only "sees" the water rushing past the bow. Any 'drift' relative to the shoreline is the result of the current, which is carrying the boat along, 'relative' to the land, which normally doesn't move ( earthquakes excepted ).

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Er, okay, "see other thread" for my response to your altitude issue.

I don't know how to tell you this, but airliners fly at the same altitudes everywhere.

Now, not all, but several carriers are kind enough to have LCD screens on the seats in front of you.

I always look at them. They usually have the outside temp, airspeed, humidity, etc. Usually they are fairly close to the same.

Oh, in case you don't read the other thread's comment.

The ring of fire is all the way down to the horn of South America. This means there is a continuous line of mountains all the way.

Your WRONG in assuming it's all flat, and tropical. Many of the people from Mexico to the Horn live at 4,000, and above.

Sure the beaches, and 'tropical' climate are only an hour, or so away, but that's descending several thousand feet.

From a climate where it averages out at 60 degrees, to 90's, and WAY humid.

In the high lands where many airplanes are seen near the larger cities....THERE ARE NO CHEMTRAILS.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

AY, carumba!!!

Tropopause

The tropopause lies higher in the tropics than at the poles. The tropopause is the atmospheric boundary between the troposphere and the stratosphere. Going upward from the surface, it is the point where air ceases to cool with height, and becomes almost completely dry. More formally, it is the region of the atmosphere where the lapse rate changes from negative (in the troposphere) to positive (in the stratosphere). This occurs at the equilibrium level (EL), a value important in atmospheric thermodynamics. The exact definition used by the World Meteorological Organization is:

the lowest level at which the lapse rate decreases to 2 °C/km or less, provided that the average lapse rate between this level and all higher levels within 2 km does not exceed 2 °C/km.

The troposphere is the lowest of the Earth's atmospheric layers and is the layer in which most weather occurs. The troposphere begins at ground level and ranges in height from an average of 11 km (6.8 miles/36,080 feet at the International Standard Atmosphere) at the poles to 17 km (11 miles/58,080 feet) at the equator. It is at its highest level over the equator and the lowest over the geographical north pole and south pole. On account of this, the coolest layer in the atmosphere lies at about 17 km over the equator. Due to the variation in starting height, the tropopause extremes are referred to as the equatorial tropopause and the polar tropopause...

Tropopause

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes. Airliners fly at similar altitudes everywhere. And only at altitudes where the temperature is low enough and the humidity is high enough do contrails form.

In low latitude areas the temperatures are not often low enough at the altitudes at which airliners fly. At higher latitudes the temperatures at those altitudes is often low enough.

Too much mumbo jumbo for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I always look at them. They usually have the outside temp, airspeed, humidity, etc. Usually they are fairly close to the same.

Ours have the altitude, outside temp, distance and time to destination...no relative humidity, sorry Carlos!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Commercial airliners typically cruise at altitudes of 9–12 km in temperate latitudes, in the lower reaches of the stratosphere.[2] They do this to optimize jet engine fuel burn, mostly thanks to the low temperatures encountered near the tropopause. It also allows them to stay above any hard weather, and avoid atmospheric turbulence from the convection in the troposphere. Turbulence experienced in the cruise phase of flight is often caused by convective overshoot from the troposphere below. Although a few gliders have achieved great altitudes in the powerful thermals in thunderstorms, this is dangerous. Most high altitude flights by gliders use lee waves from mountain ranges and were used to set the current record of 15,447m (50,671 feet).

Planes still fly in the stratosphere in America Central. Donno what your trying to say.

The movies where the plane is in a thunderstorm with live chickens, and goats running amuk, just isn't the case there. Ay Caramba!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I donno.... I was on a jet a week ago in the Caribbean. The temps were hitting some ungodly cold temp.s... I'm thinking around 40 below. There was plenty of moisture as it is the Caribbean; Lots of thunder heads in fact. We decended, and landed within 20 minutes.......no trails nada.

I waited at the airport looked at other planes on the horizon, through/around the numerous thunderheads, and no chemtrails.

Soooo, I had riden' in one of those planes, and seen the temp, and there was plenty of moisture. No Trails.....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'll try again...

The troposphere begins at ground level and ranges in height from an average of 11 km (6.8 miles/36,080 feet at the International Standard Atmosphere) at the poles to 17 km (11 miles/58,080 feet) at the EQUATOR.

I capitalized 'equator' for your pleasure, señor.

I brought the article on the tropopause to help you out, because it is defined based on latitude, in general, and it is the upper limit of the troposphere, and lower limit of the stratosphere.

BTW, in all of your travels, why not ask the pilots? Of course, since you don't believe ME, you likely won't believe them either...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join