It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Phage

They're onto her.

HAARP has been deployed.

EXTERMINATE

EXTERMINATE

Man you guys are a barrel full of laughs today. I could mention something else VERY odd that happened but dont think, under the cirrcumstances I should.

Off to find weedwachers info.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Is this what you want or more of these type?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Like this?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Man you guys are a barrel full of laughs today. I could mention something else VERY odd that happened but dont think, under the cirrcumstances I should.

Oh, why not?
Go for it.
Hows the storm going anyway?
I thought we got the bad lightning down here in FL. I use a laptop on Wifi to keep my computer safe from strikes.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Having trouble viewing that, but I think it's old. It's P-49, with the TFR around Crawford, Texas.

If you look at recent TFRs, there's one now near Dallas, near the 'Cowboy' VORTAC...up to 1,500 AGL. I think it's Bush's new residence. Crawford may come and go, now, that he's not POTUS anymore. Guess when he visits...

Anyway, TFRs, Restricted areas and NOTAMS about airspace restrictions are more for the VFR pilots, and it's been a heck of a long time since I flew VFR. We get cozy in the IFR environment.

But, if you wish to follow links on the subject, try hunting in the AOPA web pages. You'll see that there's always a reason for a TFR, Airshows, VIPs, etc. NOT "chemtrail" spraying!

Now, it bears repeating once again --- in the US, anything over 18,000 ( but below FL600
) is in Positive Control Airspace, Class A. Even the Military have to be talking to ATC, with a squawk. (They could be on UHF, though, instead of VHF. SO, if you have a frequency scanner, you may not hear them, but the ATC transmits on both simultaneously).

I guess what I'm trying to point out, in too many words, is the high-altitude stuff that common people report over their cities just have to be nothing more than contrails, since Military play elsewhere, usually.

OR, you may obviously see Military activity near bases. Just keep hunting!

ps...hope storm damage isn't too severe. We get our share here in VA, on occasion. ALl natural, of course!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The storm has calmed down. Thanks for asking. I have one on both sides of me and dont know if they are headed this way. No power outage, which is great.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thanks and yes I'll check that out. What do you make of these Navy planes and their dropping stuff?

This camera verifies that flies are actually dropping from the plane. The light bar on top shows this. Flies can be anything from a herbicide to other toxins being sprayed. It will also show you if you are off your flight path.

T-45A
Here are 2 birds Capable of dropping flies/chemicals

Cockpit 2 shows the dropping of flies/chemtrail. Look in the cockpit at the light this plane is dropping flies/chemtrail or other.

In this photo you can see some residual flies clinging to the side of the box.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't understand what you are seeing in these photos. If you are talking about the panel where it mentions tanks and pumps, that is for the fuel, and the pump to transfer fuel from one wing to the other in flight. I am not seeing flies though? You mean like flies, as in insects?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I meant on the red panel lights. In the 80's the Navy was spraying malathion, a controversial pesticide.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here, you want to buy that big bad chemtrail plane yourself, and see what is in it?
I am about 90% sure this is the same aircraft:

A/C#: N65U
Model: Beechcraft 65-A90-1
Owner:
Dynamic Aviation Group Inc
Bridgewater, VA 22812
United States

[edit on 7/28/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I meant on the red panel lights. In the 80's the Navy was spraying malathion, a controversial pesticide.

I am still not getting what you are looking at. Can you maybe point it out on the photo, or crop the photo to the important thing you are looking at?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes I know they look really small but when the cargo door is open they look bigger.

These are only one of many types of planes but big enough to do a medium sized town or community.

The goal of course is to complete each project resulting in grid patterns. When they reach the end of their pass they reverse course and fly the next line according to the data provided by the Navy, Air Force FDA or DHS.

These areas are flown on north/south or east/west courses, but occasionally terrain will make a very odd course. This is why we see grids and swirls.

They can only do so many runs before re-fueling, taking a break, then off they go.

The reason you dont see most of this is because it's done on Navy ships or unless you work for the Air Force. It's more involved than working with commercial airrcraft.

oops edit to add the UN. I cant leave them out. I forgot which Country joined the UN and had a sky full of chemtrails the next day. Some thought it was to combat global warming. I dont know the reason.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm 100% certain it's the same airplane.

First, from inside I knew right away it was a Kingair.

defcon found a picture of a Kingair.

The 'N' number matches --- N65U

Case closed.

EDIT: BTW, the photo was taken in Santa Monica, CA (KSMO)

[edit on 28 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Please have a look at the altimeters. In one, it's at 5,500, in the other at 3,500.

AND, I've already mentioned that they sprayed with Malathion when I was a kid in LA. IT was IN THE NEWS!!! Except, they used helicopters...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's on the dash in the second cockpit image. It shows they are still dropping.

Can you also see his turn is not typical it must be 60 degrees. This isnt a stunt plane or at an airshow.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OK, go to this link:
Flight Aware
on the left under Flight/Tail# put in the N65U, and you can see that this aircraft is not flying grids and such.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

...turn is not typical it must be 60 degrees.

NO. About 50 degrees of bank. No biggie. It's not an airliner.

edit:
I like their uniforms!!
Guy in the right seat is wearing shorts!

Woot!!!

[edit on 28 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yes, Malathion was dropped in the 80's from helicopters but it didnt work and had too many health effects so they came up with a new plan.

Why case closed the planes are T-45A Goshawk jets, as I said. Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yeah, I think you missed something.
The Cockpits you are showing are all from a twin-engine prop aircraft with side-by-side seating. You can tell they are twin engine by looking at the throttle column, 3 sets of double levers. The aircraft N# is written on the cockpit, and belongs to the aircraft I put a picture up of. Those cockpits are all from the same Beechcraft N65U, not from T-45’s.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'll stick them here together to compare them.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join