It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
On certain occasions neutrino's will change the colors of some clouds, this is caused by chemtrails. The image below shows what HAARP is capable of creating with this method.

The late Bernard Eastlund was a brilliant scientist and plasma physicist. He was the first person to introduce the neutrino in to the HAARP weather manipulation program. He in fact created HAARP, as well. I believe that after his death HAARP is now in the hands of the Military.

New Document Reveals Military Mystery’s Powers

For years, no military program has sparked more fevered speculation from conspiracy theorists than the mysterious High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. And for years, the Pentagon has been pooh-poohing speculation that the enormous collection of transmitters, radars, and magnetometers in Alaska was some sort of superweapon.

But, it turns out, the conspiracy theorists may not have been entirely off-base, after all.

Since its inception, there’s been a huge range of opinion on what HAARP actually does: everything from a giant mind control facility to a space nuke countermeasure to a weather controller to an ionosphere-boiling mad science experiment to the mother of all pork projects has been suggested. But now that the program is actually up an running, military managers say the electronics array has much more benign use. "HAARP’s main job is to produce radio waves to probe the ionosphere

A drive by Clifford Stone on the X-Files-esque uber-site Above Top Secret to use the Freedom of Information Act to turn up UFO-related documents has led to the release of a fascinating report, HAARP: Research and Applications.

It’s from the Air Force Research Laboratory and Office of Naval
Research, and it lays out the uses the military see for HAARP. Turns out the Pentagon wants some military bang for their buck from the program.

HAARP can actually perform a lot of militarily important functions, all involving the interactions of radio waves with the high atmosphere, magnetosphere and ionosphere

HAARP can make lights in the sky. While we have looked at the effect of creating high-altitude plasmas before (as possible anti-missile defence), the document notes that it can also produce "airglow with megawatt power…in the IR [infrared] region of the spectrum." This has
"significant military implications for IR detection and countermeasures." The picture with this shows the IR glow below a satellite, suggesting that the system may be able to blank out the view of IR satellites selectively. Given that such satellites are the best way of detecting the launch of ICBMs, this is a significant capability.

www.wired.com...

Another archive site;

foia.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

That's called the aurora borialis. Because HAARP is located at a very northern location the aurora appears there frequently.
www.popsci.com...

Eastlund did not create HAARP, some of his concepts contributed to HAARP.

HAARP does not employ the use of neutrinos.

While the things being learned may have future military applications, HAARP is a pure research facility.

What does the wired article have to do with "chemtrails"?

[edit on 7/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's called the aurora borialis. Because HAARP is located at a very northern location the aurora appears there frequently.

HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active( Auroral )Research Program. Many will argue but HAARP can create an artificial (aurora). Cant you see how close they are to the image and is isolated over a given area? They barely admit to weather manipulation. They don’t talk.

Eastlund did not create HAARP, some of his concepts contributed to HAARP.

You are incorrect. The Eastlund-ARCO Patent Outlines Eastlund's vision for a HAARP. ARCO built Eastlunds patent project.

This is a letter written by the daughter of the late Bernard Eastlund. It’s only one reference to HAARP and his diligent work with Neutrino’s. You (can) control these sub-atomic particles.

My Dad’s name was Bernard Eastlund. He was a brilliant scientist. He was a plasma physicist who earned his undergraduate degree from MIT and his doctorate from Columbia. He loved to learn about the world. He was fascinated by this creation. He loved to study the universe, on both the grand scale, the whirling galaxies, pulsing stars and shimmering nebulae and the infinitesimally small level, quarks, neutrinos and mysterious dark matter.

Dad wanted to help the world. His inventions were mostly aimed at preserving life. He invented a field of antennae called HAARP that could lift off portions of the ionosphere and potentially change the weather. He was working on technology that could disrupt violent tornadoes even as they formed

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

HAARP does not employ the use of neutrinos.

See above comment, Yes it does!

While the things being learned may have future military applications, HAARP is a pure research facility.

HAARP is not only a research facility. Anyone knows that much. They still continue to do research; although Project HAARP is complete as many other projects.

The Federal government denies it but if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, there's a good chance it’s a duck.

What does the wired article have to do with "chemtrails"?

Wired.com is the link to the article; New Document Reveals Military Mystery’s Powers. When you see a link under some words it usually is the link to the source. Hmmm

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This is a letter written by the daughter of the late Bernard Eastlund. It’s only one reference to HAARP and his diligent work with Neutrino’s. You (can) control these sub-atomic particles.

Because Eastlund was interested in neutrinos, that means HAARP uses neutrinos? She also says he studied galaxies, quarks, dark matter and pulsars. Does that mean HAARP is using dark matter too and quarks too?

Wired.com is the link to the article; New Document Reveals Military Mystery’s Powers. When you see a link under some words it usually is the link to the source. Hmmm

I don't see anything about "chemtrails" in the Wired article or any of the links in it. HAARP does not require "chemtrails" to do what it does, which is excite a small area of the upper atmosphere directly above it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you know what chemtrails do? This is the second time you have admitted to me that they exisist. Maybe you have your own theory. If so please share it if you dont like mine.

Yes HAARP uses Neutrino’s!! I think it may have been Nicolas Tesla that first used Neutrino’s. I’ve seen a couple youtube video’s stating it. Later HAARP branched off of some theories of Tesla. It was Bernard Eastlund that introduced them in to HAARP. Do you think I pulled this information out of a hat?

My reference to wired.com was to show the correlation that HAARP can make lights in the sky. While we have looked at the effect of creating high-altitude plasmas. Chemtrails have some of the same attributes especially when manipulating the weather. We do agree that HAARP sprays Barium for weather control. Correct?

The presence and use of Barium or different metallic particles is in direct association with the aircraft aerosol operations.

Not only in the US but most other countries, as well. A Barium atom is extremely easy to (ionize), because its outer electron is loosely bound.

HAARP manipulates the magnetosphere and( ionosphere) with Neutrino’s. They are not electrically charged. There are sundogs, sun bow's and other more coloful clouds, yet many are not natural. Global environmental bio-warfare is real.

Do you understand that HAARP creates Auroras now?

I already know you will jump all over this image to try to debunk it; This is not natural. It is not a rainbow, sun dog, sun bow, ETC. I do not have a closed mind so bring it on if you wish. I dont know why I bother sometimes. Some are so Naive.

Tell me this do you think our government has ever intentionally sprayed anywhere in the world, that caused health related problems? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
United States Air force Fact Sheet Arial Spray Missions

www.youngstown.afrc.af.mil...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I'm having trouble believing Tesla used 'neutrinos':

Proposal of neutrino existence, from conservation arguments

The neutrino was first postulated in 1930 by Wolfgang Pauli to preserve conservation of energy, conservation of momentum, and conservation of angular momentum in beta decay – the decay of a neutron into a proton, an electron and an antineutrino. Pauli theorized that an undetected particle was carrying away the observed difference between the energy, momentum, and angular momentum of the initial and final particles.

Pauli originally named his proposed light particle a neutron. When James Chadwick discovered a much more massive nuclear particle in 1932 and also named it a neutron, this left the two particles with the same name. The current name neutrino was coined by Enrico Fermi, who developed the theory of beta decay, as a clever way to resolve the confusion. It was a pun on neutrone, the Italian equivalent of neutron: neutrone seems to use the -one suffix (even though it is a complete word, not a compound), which in Italian indicates a large object, whereas -ino indicates a small one.

Direct detection from induced beta decay

In 1942 Kan-Chang Wang first proposed the use of beta-capture to experimentally detect neutrinos...

en.wikipedia.org...

Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943)

-------

Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a "teleforce" weapon. The press called it a "peace ray" or death ray.

-------

Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla composed a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media" concerning charged particle beams. Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "superweapon that would put an end to all war"...... It described an open ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allowed particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing nondispersive particle streams (through electrostatic repulsion).

--------

Tesla tried to interest the US War Department in the device.[88] He also offered this invention to European countries.[89] None of the governments purchased a contract to build the device. He was unable to act on his plans.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think Tesla was losing it a bit, in his later years....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You're now showing examples of low-lwevel spraying from aircraft.

Never said that doesn't happen.

What the ongoing problem is, in the "chemtrail" realm, is the mis-identification of normal jet contrails for some sort of secret, high-altitude "spraying". THAT is the only nonsense that needs to be tamped down, and in fact, YOU should help with that!

They used to use 'DDT' as a pesticide, on crops, until they learned it was very, very hazardous. Perhaps some of the current pesticides in use today will someday be found to be harmful, too.

But, spraying of pests on our food crops continues. I say, wash your food well....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Telsa DID discover the neutrino!! In 1898 They call Telsa the Father of Free Energy.

Tesla's scalar wave transmitter in Colorado Springs as he transmitted energy 26 miles at velocities greater than light. Tesla measured the resonance of the Earth at 12 Hz, the Schumann resonance of the Earth is 7.8 Hz. Meyl shows how one can calculate the scalar wave of the Earth to be 1.54 times the speed of light and presents a model that ties the expansion of the earth to be the result of the earth`s absorption of neutrino energy.

The ramifications of this model are that neutrino energy can be tapped. He took this the next step and postulated that Zero Point Energy is neutrino power - energy from the field; available at anytime, and everywhere present. To show the place of neutrinos in conventional science, Meyl noted that the 2002 Nobel Physics prize was in regards to work on neutrinos.

He also quoted a 1898 New York Times statement by Tesla that establishes Tesla, the "father of free energy" as also the discoverer of the neutrino.
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

Sorry my translator doesn’t work on this video.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, I am aware of the difference of a crop duster and a Military C-130, that performed many spraying missions; although the C-130 The A, B and D versions are now retired.

Throughout her many lives, the Herc has done tactical airlift (within a theater of battle), DEW Line, Arctic and Antarctic ice resupply, aeromedical, AERIAL SPRAY, fire-fighting, natural disaster relief, aerial recovery of space vehicles, drone control, special operations insertion and extraction, paradrops of people, supplies and heavy equipment, search and rescue, psychological warfare, electronic, photographic, and weather reconnaissance and surveillance, maritime patrol, electronic warfare, in-flight refueling and probably others we have inadvertently missed or don't know about.

Most are classified missions are still classified.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
On certain occasions neutrino's will change the colors of some clouds, this is caused by chemtrails. The image below shows what HAARP is capable of creating with this method.

Maybe in your fantasy universe. But not in the real world.

Just making stuff up doesn't make it real you know!

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what neutrinos are (there are trillions passing through body as I write) what causes cloud colour (refraction of light) what HAARP does (study ionosphere with the aim of improving/manipulating communications - radio waves bounce off the ionosphere and it's intensity affects how far they travel (hence at night we can pick up radio signals from further away, for example) or indeed waht the aurora is (collision of charged particles - ie not neutrinos - with Earth's magnetic field)

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I watched a show a week or so ago it was on the History channel and called That's impossible and the show was on weather warfare.

I looked all over for this video but amazing all the videos I watched were there but this particular one wonder why.

It showed how they are using HAARP and Elf to control the weather and they were saying how Russia I believe helped Katrina along and they seed the clouds and in the chemtrails they are dumping silver oxide.

Funny thing I just happened to see part one of a show called The Storm and it was about weather warfare isn't the timing perfect.

They put it all right out there then you have the skeptics rip it about saying it's only a show blah! blah! blah! well, as I see it they are smart in there propaganda.

Truth will come in time for those that need it.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Those are JATO/RATO Rockets, you do realize, Right?
Rocket/Jet Assisted Take Off

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
..... they were saying how Russia I believe helped Katrina along

No, that was apparently the Japanse Yakuza in revenge for Hiroshima

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The amount of information available on weather modification and defense applications surrounding the HAARP project proves that chemtrails aren’t so secret after all.

The aircraft depicted in the jpeg you forwarded is a Boeing E-6 TACAMO command and control aircraft. They were built (in limited number) for the Navy and are packed to the gills with electronics. The airframe is a B-707-300 with advanced CFM-56 engines. Any resemblance to a

KC-135 is by lineage. The B-707-300 airframe is much larger. The fuel vents inboard because of the electronics attached to the wing tips. Not knowing the history of the picture I can't say as to why the aircraft was venting. The aircraft has no provisions for onboard tankage of fuel (or other substances) other than what is required for the mission

The threats of weather warfare, totalitarian government and famine dovetail together. As we saw in the famine which the Soviets artificially created in the Ukraine prior to World War II, famine is an effective means of subjugating a people. By controlling food, you can control people.

Weather modification can affect food production and eventually the available supply. Starving resisters out is much more effective than having to track them down and shoot it out with them. If you have not surrendered your weapons, you don’t get a food ration coupon. Long-term food storage, well hidden, is the only insulation against famine and totalitarian oppression.

What’s the difference between a “chemtrail” and a normal contrail (or vapor trail), the wisps of condensation you expect to see in a jet’s wake? Typically contrails can only form at temperatures below negative-76 degrees Fahrenheit and at humidity levels of 70 percent or more at high altitudes, according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologist Thomas Schlattes. Even in most ideal conditions, a jet contrail lasts no more than 30 minutes.

So what are the big, bilious trails that seem to hang indefinitely and slowly feather out and appear to turn into cirrus clouds? Or the contrails seemingly purposely splayed over cities in geometrically precise grid patterns? These are “chemtrails,

Ground fallout [from the chemtrails] analyzed in the United States contained carcinogens and bacteria. Coincidentally in the past decade, most jet fuel was re-engineered to reduce fire hazards by adding a long-banned pesticide, which was reportedly also found in gel samples from chemtrails. Also found were toxic micro-fibers, much finer than asbestos

Thomas, writing in the November-December 2001 issue of NEXUS New Times magazine, essentially confirmed this assessment of the activities at the Dayton air base. “The barium spread in exercises conducted out of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base acts as an electrolyte, enhancing conductivity of radar and radio waves,” Thomas reported. “Wright-Pat has also long been deeply engaged in HAARP’s electromagnetic warfare program.”.

Aircraft or artillery spray chemicals (often silver iodide or dry ice) into clouds to encourage tiny vapour droplets to coalesce

Droplets of supercooled water (liquid below freezing) coalesce into snow and melt as they fall
Heat released as the droplets freeze boosts updrafts, which pull more moist air into the cloud
Modification of the ionosphere to enhance or disrupt communications has recently become the subject of active research

Weather modification technology is in use today by both the United States and the Soviet Union. Both the U.S. and Soviet projects involve the manipulation of the ionosphere and the alteration of the earth’s magnetic fields. This technology seems to have both localized and global capabilities. Evidence indicates that this technology also has the capability of manipulating human behavior and mood patterns.

1958: "White House advisor on weather modification says Defense Department studying ways to manipulate charges of 'earth and sky, and so affect the weather'."

1960: "Series of weather disasters begin."

1961: "Scientists propose artificial ion cloud experiments. In 1960's the dumping of chemicals (barium powder, etc.)

1972: "First reports on 'ionospheric heater' experiments with high frequency radio waves at Arecibo [Alaska]. A 100 megawatt heater in Norway built later in the decade can change the conductivity of the auroral ionosphere

1974: "Experiments -- airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in ionosphere with accelerated electrons."

1975: "U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces the Navy to release research showing that extremely low frequency (ELF) transmissions can alter human blood chemistry..."

1976: "Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey show that nerve cells are affected by ELF fields." (The "continuous" weather engineering over the U.S. began on July 4, 1976

1979: "Launch of NASA's third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory causes large scale, artificially induced depletion in the ionosphere. The plasma hole was caused by 'rapid chemical processes' between rocket exhaust and the ozone layer.

1985: "Bernard J. Eastlund applies for patent 'Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere'. (First of three Eastlund patents assigned to ARCO Power Technologies, Inc.)"

1986: "U.S. Navy Project Henhouse duplicates the Delgado (Madrid) experiment -- very low level, very low frequency pulsed magnetic fields harm chick embryos."

1980's: "In the latter part of the decade, the U.S. begins the network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves ..." GWEN towers created a high level electromagnetic dam in the atmosphere in the American Midwest that created the rain for 49 days and nights in 1993. GWEN towers were located right where the rain came down in such a Biblical type deluge.

1987-1992: "Other ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated (APTI) scientists build on Eastlund patents for development of new weapon capabilities."

1994: "Military contractor E-systems buys APTI, holder of Eastlund patents and contract to build the biggest ionospheric heater in the world, the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP)

The quantities of energy involved in weather systems exceed by a substantial margin the quantity of energy under man’s direct control. For instance, the typical amount of energy expended in a single tornado funnel is equivalent to about fifty kilotons of explosives

There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the leasttheir laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism.

In previous years, Coastal Post writers have tackled the issue of HAARP, (High Frequency Active Aural Research Project), a research project undertaken jointly by the US military and various corporations (currently Raytheon). The project involves "over the horizon" radar applications. It also holds the ability of acting as an earth tomography instrument. Besides these activities, some observers believe that HAARP is behind the mysterious (and officially denied) "chemtrails." Ah, those chemtrails. You see them, I see them, the planes responsible for them are clearly visible in a typical day, but according to military and governmental spokespeople, they simply are not there.

Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.

There are now universal discussions, via the Web, of just how the barium salts, dimethyl bromides, etc. are being discharged into the atmosphere by military and civilian aircraft worldwide. Clifford Carnicom, an expert on chemtrails states, "the results of the current research are now sufficient to establish an analytical basis for the formal investigation of radical atmospheric changes induced by the relatively recent aircraft aerosol operations." Barium and aluminum particles were at one point in our country's history used for cloud-seeding, a practice that fell into disfavor when it was realized that such particles disrupted human health.

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. "They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release chemicals from commercial aircraft." The informant then detailed how the government agents would not answer directly any questions related to what the chemicals that would be released were, nor would they explain the actual purpose of this activity. All that was said was that this activity would be "in the public's best interest."

We are now a guinea pig species. What will come of these experiments will only be known as time unfolds.

xiaodongpeople.blogspot.com...

Military C-130 notorius for chemical missions.

This is only a chart for weather manipulation, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I'll bet you dont know that neutrino's can be manipulated, let alone be captured.

You must not have read anything I wrote or referenced showing the use of Neutrino's.

There is a lot to learn. Weedwhacker claims they came out in the 30's but they were discovered in the 1800's.

High tech for back then. Most of these projects are classified and locked away.

Do you guys know what a proton, neutron and electron are?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Remember this post:

Originally posted by defcon5

The Boeing E-6 Mercury is an American military aircraft. It operates as an airborne command post and communications center, relaying instructions from the National Command Authority. Its role in relaying to the fleet ballistic missile submarines gives one of its missions the acronym TACAMO ("Take Charge and Move Out").
Codenamed Looking Glass, it is USSTRATCOM's Airborne Command Post, designed to take over in case NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center is destroyed or incapable of communicating with strategic forces. The term 'looking glass' means the same as 'mirror', and is used because it "mirrors" the abilities of Cheyenne Mountain to control nuclear forces.
During the later years of the Cold War, when Cheyenne Mountain became vulnerable to a Soviet first strike, Looking Glass was said to be airborne 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with one plane taking off to replace another landing.
Like the E-3 Sentry AWACS, the E-6 Mercury is adapted from Boeing's 707-320 commercial airliner. Only one version of the E-6 currently exists, the E-6B. The E-6B is an upgraded version of the E-6A that now includes a battlestaff area and new flight deck systems replacing the aging 1970s-style cockpit with an off-the-shelf 737 Next Generation cockpit. This greatly increases the situational awareness of the pilot and saves significant cost over a custom avionics package.
The first E-6A was accepted by the US Navy in August 1989, sixteen were delivered up to 1992. The first E-6B was accepted in December 1997 and the entire E-6 fleet was modified to the E-6B standard, with the final delivery taking place on 1 December 2006.

Good, because its the same plane.
In your latest picture of it, its doing a fuel dump.
The reason why the fuel has to come out of the wing roots is because there are PODS on the wingtips where the fuel vents are normally located.

You would think at some point you would get tired of constantly being corrected about these inaccurate pictures that you consistently post, and begin to question the sources you get them from, but alas...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is only a chart for weather manipulation, nothing else.

"Nothing else"?? No 'source', no captions? Looks very much like a typical simplified representation of CumuloNimbus. Perhaps Essan or OzWeatherman have it in their files?

AND this:

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999....

That is from the Carnicom website. It does NOT ring true! Think...only the executives in an office of the airline 'know' anything??? What about the people who actually WORK around the airplanes? Oh, yeah...that anonymous 'mechanic' story that triggered this little hoax. THAT was well-debunked months ago.

[edit on 28 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Yes the timing is good but it's already common knowledge chemtrails exist We'll always have the skeptics to keep the drama going.

Interesting isnt it?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wow weedwhacker I’m glad you learned about 3rd grade science and the Cumulus Nimbus Cloud.

I don’t need to look in Essan or OzWeatherman’s files to learn about it.

This is getting weird. I knew all of my clouds in elementary school. Being a Pilot you should know more about this than a Cumulus cloud.

That is about temperature and weather alteration. Not "let's guess the cloud name".

I originally got the info from

images.google.com...://www.rense.com/1.imagesA/plane2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://xiaodongpeople.blogspot.com/2005_01_09_archive.html& usg=__TTWDFGSAR8fkYCBdeeAso7X9oGA=&h=466&w=576&sz=69&hl=en&start=10&tbnid=vS6LFsJy6AAdSM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dc-130%2Bmilitary%2Baero sol%2Bplane%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX

However I've had a problem connecting to the link from here so it is linked to;

xiaodongpeople.blogspot.com...

The Carnicom website is one of many linked to the article.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by wonderworld]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join