It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Another white Mercury Jet;

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No trail in that photo.
Clean and clear.
Luckily they fly above the Chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Youre right no chemtrail in that photo. No contrail either. If you noticed we switched the topic to if chemtrails exisit to some scientific facts regarding certain types of white planes and astro physics of chemtrails.

P.S they dont spray on landing, notice the landing gear is down.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Please note the type of airplane. It is a heavily modified KC-135.

That is the military version of the old Boeing 707.

Re-engined, with high-bypass turbofans.

Note the bump on top?? This is an airplane whose purpose is NOT in spraying --- it is design for electronic surveillance and counter-measures, AND air support for encrypted communications and the like.

Here's a much older variation, an early iteration of an AWACS...note the old-style engines, still has the old JT-8D turbojets:

The large saucer-shaped thingy houses a radar.

So, the picture you found is just a variation on the principle --- no radar, but an electronics suite in that hump. Probably a lot of it classified, just as the actual capabilities of everything on Air Fprce One is classified...

[edit on 24 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes weedwacker I know the plane is a Boeing KC-135. I didnt say it because I thought you knew your planes.

This plane is not decked out and equipped with spraying mechanisms. I didnt claim it to be or I would have pointed it out. I'm not sold on the top part of the plane.

It also has no windows and obviously is not a passenger plane.

It does however fit the description of the white planes spraying chemtrails.

oops I spelled your name wrong edit to fix.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Since I mentioned to someone on another thread I had some info on Chemtrail related warfare info.

The neutrinos and their application to chemtrail warfare it is back on page 22.

The technology involves manipulation of the ionosphere. The techniques involve application of artificial electromagnetic field intensities. I’m not sure if all accelerators have to be super cooled and not sure if the non-superconductive magnets are powerful enough for neutrinos to do much damage in their original state. They would if manipulated.

This part is hypothetical at this point but they are working on it, either that or it’s kept a secret. The magnets interact with the neutrinos. Depending on which outcome they prefer. To protect us from atmospheric warfare or to create it.

The Europeans are quite advanced in this area as well. Searching for neutrino bombs is interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That is a “Looking Glass” Plane, E-6 Mercury, there have only ever been 16 of them built. They certainly do not spray chemtrails, they are the US airborne command post in case of a nuclear war. There is always one of those in the sky at any given moment:

The Boeing E-6 Mercury is an American military aircraft. It operates as an airborne command post and communications center, relaying instructions from the National Command Authority. Its role in relaying to the fleet ballistic missile submarines gives one of its missions the acronym TACAMO ("Take Charge and Move Out").
Codenamed Looking Glass, it is USSTRATCOM's Airborne Command Post, designed to take over in case NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center is destroyed or incapable of communicating with strategic forces. The term 'looking glass' means the same as 'mirror', and is used because it "mirrors" the abilities of Cheyenne Mountain to control nuclear forces.
During the later years of the Cold War, when Cheyenne Mountain became vulnerable to a Soviet first strike, Looking Glass was said to be airborne 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with one plane taking off to replace another landing.
Like the E-3 Sentry AWACS, the E-6 Mercury is adapted from Boeing's 707-320 commercial airliner. Only one version of the E-6 currently exists, the E-6B. The E-6B is an upgraded version of the E-6A that now includes a battlestaff area and new flight deck systems replacing the aging 1970s-style cockpit with an off-the-shelf 737 Next Generation cockpit. This greatly increases the situational awareness of the pilot and saves significant cost over a custom avionics package.
The first E-6A was accepted by the US Navy in August 1989, sixteen were delivered up to 1992. The first E-6B was accepted in December 1997 and the entire E-6 fleet was modified to the E-6B standard, with the final delivery taking place on 1 December 2006.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2169b84a79f1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4f8b776b23f.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an even better photo of the Boeing NKC-135A Stratotanker with Icing test sprayer, in action:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/216160f14ca2.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add:
If you want some idea of what the TACAMO and Looking Glass do, I recommend the movie "Dawns Early Light"...

[edit on 7/25/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Neutrinos are not affected by magnets. In fact they are not affected by much of anything. Moving at nearly the speed of light, they pass through the atmosphere and the entire planet Earth and barely notice it. They are everywhere at all times, penetrating us and everything around us. Because their mass is so small they do so unnoticeably. Neutrinos originate in the sun and other stars and are also produced by cosmic ray collisions with atoms in our atmosphere.

There is no such thing as a neutrino bomb.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
At one time Tesla was thought to have ejected neutrinos from his
high voltage X-ray type bulb at very high voltage.
Tesla considered the ether had electrical carriers and only concerned
about particles when pulled out of metal.
Instead of shooting particles at a target in the X ray tube he took
out the target and put millions of volts on a half sphere of metal.
Anybody see people slicing ball bearings in half let me know.
The Sun with billions of volts shoots out neutrinos which may
be composed of charges that preponderate in one direction under
high potentials.

So unless you have a billion volt generator you might not get neutrinos.

The neutron bomb kills the people and might leave the buildings
somewhat intact and usable but who can say.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It gives me more reason to believe this is a possible plane. It's both White and Military. It fits the description well.

I thought some were chartered. I had no idea they were Military but it does get my attention!

16 planes could do a lot of damage when working in a grid of chemtrail activity. 4 would do the job.

Thanks for sharing that info.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes Neutrinos act close to what you say, until manipulated. The have zero electromagetic force, zero gravity and molecular weight. Have you checked my links or searched Neutrinos and manipulated weather patterns?

The info isnt easily found unless you tpe the correct keywords. It's been around since the 30's yet wasnt in full force until the 70's. It's easy to manipulate a sub-particle to react in several ways,

This hypothesis is a testable based on previous conditions not be confused with a theory.

Theories are general explanations based on a large amount of data.

The hypothesis will test neutrinos with other variables. It is called the manipulated variable/ dependent variable.

The Atmospheric warfare is still in it’s hypothetical state and needs more research.

The neutrino based weather manipulation is already a fact, as is the neutrino telescope called AMANDA and the big mama underground. You should check that out. Very cool!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
These are only a couple experiments. Search GALLEX solar neutrino experiment, COSMOS experiment,

There are too many to list. Here is one link that has quite a few.

www.mpi-hd.mpg.de...-nu

This may be off topic. I am neutral to the 9-11 issue regarding the Trade Towers and the possibility it was done by the government. For those who believe this theory. Here is a link relates nukes with manipulated neutrinos.

Notice Barium and aluminum powder was found later. Some of the few chemicals related to chemtrails. It’s just a reference about manipulation of the sub-particles. I don’t know how reputable the website is but gives a insight about the use of neutrinos and nukes. That part is true.

Relatively massive amounts of Strontium and Barium were found in the dust in at least one WTC area, conclusive to William Tahil that a significant amount of fission occurred.

So the presence of both tritium and fission by-products (Strontium and Barium are by-products of the fission of Uranium or Plutonium) indicate that fission and fusion took place. Tritium boosting (fusion) has been incorporated into fission bombs. These nukes may have been thought to be the most dependable. “Fusion boosted fission bombs can also be made immune to radiation from nearby nuclear explosions which can cause other designs to predetonate, blowing themselves apart without achieving a high yield. The combination of reduced weight in relation to yield and immunity to radiation means that most modern nuclear weapons are fusion boosted.”

But Wikipedia is CIA-connected. And note the conflict between the alleged “immune to radiation” claim and the information, I will reveal shortly, that neutrinos can, in effect, “evaporate” sufficient nuclear material to prevent a full chain reaction.

covertoperations.blogspot.com...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I might add that just as the U.S. is a year ahead of EU on digital TV conversion, we are most likely being experimented on, perhaps as a kind of "see what we can do" example.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The have zero electromagetic force, zero gravity and molecular weight.

Not exactly correct ---

Neutrinos are similar to the more familiar electron, with one crucial difference: neutrinos do not carry electric charge. Because neutrinos are electrically neutral, they are not affected by the electromagnetic forces which act on electrons. Neutrinos are affected only by a "weak" sub-atomic force of much shorter range than electromagnetism, and are therefore able to pass through great distances in matter without being affected by it. If neutrinos have mass, they also interact gravitationally with other massive particles, but gravity is by far the weakest of the four known forces.

What's A Neutrino?

The little buggers are going to be very different to control!! Slippery little devils!

Can't use magnets, or magnetic fields. We can't yet control gravity (don't even know what is IS, yet!
). AND, anyway, still not certain IF neutrinos have mass? Well, if they exist as a particle, then they are something...unless it's a wave-form probability, or something else exotic. Super-strings, whatever. We don't KNOW!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The have zero electromagetic force, zero gravity and molecular weight.

Not exactly correct ---

Neutrinos are similar to the more familiar electron, with one crucial difference: neutrinos do not carry electric charge. Because neutrinos are electrically neutral, they are not affected by the electromagnetic forces which act on electrons. Neutrinos are affected only by a "weak" sub-atomic force of much shorter range than electromagnetism, and are therefore able to pass through great distances in matter without being affected by it. If neutrinos have mass, they also interact gravitationally with other massive particles, but gravity is by far the weakest of the four known forces.

What's A Neutrino?

The little buggers are going to be very different to control!! Slippery little devils!

Can't use magnets, or magnetic fields. We can't yet control gravity (don't even know what is IS, yet!
). AND, anyway, still not certain IF neutrinos have mass? Well, if they exist as a particle, then they are something...unless it's a wave-form probability, or something else exotic. Super-strings, whatever. We don't KNOW!

You are wrong about this weedwhacker.........

need some links?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

These planes replicate the functionality of NORAD inside the aircraft. There is no room inside them to put chemicals besides all the command and control equipment, personnel, and the facilities to maintain on station throughout an nuclear exchange. 707's are just not a big enough aircraft, considering that they are only narrow bodies. While there are 16 of these aircraft, they fly in shifts, with two TACAMO and one Looking Glass plane in the air at the same time. There is one TACAMO for each oceans boomer fleet, and one overall Command aircraft. That does not leave anywhere near the aircraft to do all this spraying that you all claim is occurring.

Sorry just not happening, try again.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I think the SF-70 Star Talon Aerospace Fighter was the first to use neutrino’s.

In layman’s terms it’s really quite simple, maybe? Astrophysics uses a lot of equations but I’ll leave them out for now. I don’t know all of them and don’t claim to be a Scientist but here goes.

When a neutrino comes in contact with a given energy it has thermodynamic equilibrium. See now it has form, yet not in all sense of the word. ie jet accelerators and other type of pumping mechanisms, which involves integration with other things such as temperature, etc. This bypasses the 4 dimensional outcomes. That part is hard to explain it’s a Delta equation. So forget that part.

Large scale technology was developed to purify and concentrate bacteria, viruses and the nasty by- products we call toxins. Technology was developed for stabilizing both liquid and dry agents using the neutrino. It acts as a disguise both to fight bio-warfare and to create it without to much suspicion.

This is only one incident but they have been experimenting with many agents or chemicals, you may remember agent orange, which is more known, alsoThe U.S. Offensive Program, YELLOW RAIN-O, Project 112, The Air Force’s Anticrop Agent, Francisella tularemia.

One of the newer ones is called Bio Spk a biofuel for planes. They need to test it somewhere. These not only work for water consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and energy but also toxins, hazardous waste, and biochemical warfare.

Neutrino's blasted in to the formulation pick up the mess quite nicely and leave only a little trace minerals or sub-particles on the ground. It’s an environmental and health hazard.

I cant say what is in all the chemical mixtures, other than what is mentioned above. They don’t admit the chemical until it becomes obvious or retired from use.

Some of this originally had good intentions and went terribly wrong. At other times it was more sinister and they knew the outcome. More or less premeditated.

I don’t believe it’s intended for mass depopulation but the side effects are irreversible, like cancer, thyroid disease, respiratory illnesses, etc.

Being somewhat of an environmentalist I have a huge problem with spraying of any type. They’ve tried unsuccessfully to wipe out West Nile by spraying the mosquitoes over Louisiana.

I wont go as far, as to say they sprayed the 1918 Swine flu bio-warfare but as long as they continue to lie and have a huge cover-up my imagination is limitless, beyond what I already conclude.

I’d stick our top scientists up there with Nazi Germany in the 30’s and 40’s. They are quite brilliant. I don’t know much about the use of neutrino’s used in underground or underwater uses but here are a couple links.

Don’t get turned off by all the V equations. Chemical Synthesis is very interesting. We still have lots to learn yet. Neutrino’s also hide nuclear bi-products very well but only disguises it. It never really leaves. Does that make sense?

www.sno.phy.queensu.ca...

www.mpi-hd.mpg.de...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I think the SF-70 Star Talon Aerospace Fighter was the first to use neutrino’s.

wonderworld, are you serious???

SF-70 Star Talon Aerospace Fighter:

The Star Talon was the first trans-atmospheric starfighter built by any military prior to the coming of the Rifts. The fighter was built by Grumman Aerospace Engineering. The fighter design had only been put into service for only a period of three years before the coming of the Rifts and the vast devastation that resulted from the coming of the Rifts. There were some planet based units of this fighter and there was a full compliment of them on the space cruiser George Washington but other than those, there were no models of this fighter in orbit. There were five squadrons on Earth that had been in final preparations to be sent to Freedom Station at the time of the Rifts and two months from then,five squadrons were scheduled to be sent to the U.S. Moon colony interests.

SF-70 Star Talon

It is a Science Fiction story!!!

Legalese at the bottom of the 'source':

Mutants in orbit TM, Triax TM are trademarks owned by Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books Inc.

Rifts® is a registered trademark owned by Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books Inc.

Copyright © 1998 & 2001, Kitsune. All rights reserved.

EDIT:

Here's more:

Vehicles, Robots, and Power Armors of Mutants In Orbit:
Contents:

Ceres Space Defense Forces
European Space Defense Forces
Laika Station
REEF Orbital Forces
United States Space Forces

Introduction:

On this page, you will find vehicles designed for Mutants in Orbit in the Rifts Earth universe. Covered are both military and civilian designs.

In some cases, the authors have some rewritten materials already covered by Palladium press because they do not fit with the concept or are not as well written up as I might wish but the majority of materials are original. Most designs have extensive background on them.

[edit on 26 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

You are wrong about this weedwhacker.........

Well, IA, if I'm wrong, then it's my SOURCE that is wrong! But, it's only science, what would they know???

They still don't really know WHAT a neutrino is! That's why they built detectors in deep mines and such, so they can isolate and study the interactions as they pass by.

snippet:

A neutrino detector is a device designed to detect neutrinos. Because neutrinos are very weakly interacting, neutrino detectors must be very large in order to detect a significant number of neutrinos. Neutrino detectors are often built underground in order to isolate the detector from cosmic rays and other background radiation.

Various detection methods have been used. Super Kamiokande is a large volume of water surrounded by phototubes that watch for the Cherenkov radiation emitted when an incoming neutrino creates an electron or muon in the water.

Neutrino Detector

AND:
Neutrino Detector at South Pole

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No I'm not serious I tried to beat anyone on here today to edit that but too late..

I had a bit too much Pink Chablis last night and was being a bit weird. Dang. I was shocked when my edit button was gone.

Have you seen that thing it could never fly. Some of my info I get from a relative and some unknowing jokester I know. I ususally dont get on here when having a few.

OOPS

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join