It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm not sure if anyone has a chemtrail website. My question is why would they admit to spraying some times and deny it at other times.

We usually dont get all the facts, until years after the projects are over.

My main concern is health related issues. Even doctors have reported an increace in respiratory illnesses at times they’ve noticed lots of chemtrails. I have a link somewhere in this thread to the source.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I work for a pulmonologist, that is completely bogus. If someone showed up saying they had a breathing issue because of chemtrails, our docs would probably refer them for a psych eval. The only correlation between the two is that contrails are more prone to form in the cold times of year, when colds and flues are rampant.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This subject is no different then the ufo and alien forum.

The ones that are skeptic will remain that way until the day comes for them to wake.

One thing I do know is Scientist and Doctor's don't know a whole heck of a lot when dealing with either of these subjects.

As I see it if a person does not believe then they can say I don't believe, they do have there rights.

This subject matter has been gone over a few times here at ATS and as mentioned you know who believes and who doesn't. I just don't understand why after stating disagreement people just don't move somewhere else and let the ones talk about it that do believe.

I state clearly that I believe in these chemtrails and I believe they are not good.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I state clearly that I believe in these chemtrails and I believe they are not good.

Having a 'belief' is not good enough.

There is no basis in logic for most of the "chemtrail" claims. Usually they are actually contradictory.

Disparate references that aren't connected in fact, are put forth as "evidence" --- and the obvious fallacies are ignored.

Obvious contrails, formed at altitudes of over 30,000 feet, are somehow "dangerous", with no clear reason given as to how or why. It is just a "belief".

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Having a belief is my right, I can believe what I choose just as you and others can have belief in the things you believe.

People from all over this planet have collected specimens of different products produced from these trails, whether it be powder or cobweb like materials and so on.

The research has been done but like with ufo's and aliens it isn't good enough and all I can say is..................... so be it.

I'm not here to convince there is such a thing, I don't really care who believes and who doesn't really.

In all honesty my job for now is to observe and do my job when the real deal SHTF.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

My mom was a Cardiopulmonary Tech and trained with the best in the 60's.

It's a fact that prior to 1980 they set off Atmospheric atomic nuclear bombs. I know it’s a bit off topic but the dust does come back down to earth. It causes negative health related illnesses. Thyroid cancer is one off the top of my head.

There is a difference from crop dusting and dusting an entire grid area. There are trace minerals located on the ground where spraying has occurred.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

There is a reason they dont move somewhere else. Since we have a medical person on board maybe we can start discussing molecular structures and substances found in chemtrails, that are not present in a higher altitude contrail.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Having a 'belief' is not good enough.

That sounds a bit conflicting, when you have a strong "belief" they dont exisit and work so hard to try and discredit them.

I could understand your strong "belief" if it were about politics or religion. Why do chemtrails touch such a nerve with you guys??

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why do chemtrails touch such a nerve with you guys??

As a pilot, the only "nerve" the subject touches is when very obvious, normal contrails are touted and passed off as "chemtrails".

I don't know if it was this thread, or another, where someone brought up the notion of putting sodium flouride in jet fuel. Another idea quickly discounted as unfeasible, of course, since we all know how hot the combustion temperatures in a jet engine are (2000 degrees C). AND jet fuel is measured by the airplanes fuel quantity system by its density and weight, not volume, so any significant additions would show up as anomalies.

BUT, the fuel idea got me to think, "Why not put these so-called 'poisons' in automobile gasoline and truck diesel fuel???"

The exhausts are sprayed out by millions of vehicles, far more than the number of airplanes, and at surface levels, where they'll have the most effect!!!

Inter-state commerce, Semi trucks all over the place! THERE'S your 'chemtrails', folks!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

98.9% of pilots are not associated with the formation of chemtrails. Do you use a side view mirror to look at your contrail. Are you a commercial pilot, private or crop duster?

Have you ever worked for DHS or NSA?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Answers:

98.9%?? Really?? Did you make that up

No -- that's silly.

Airline.

No.

No.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

98.9% is just a hunch.

Then you do know the basics of a contrail?

One of the main differences between a contrail and a chemtrail is a unit called a neutrino. Do you know what I mean?

Barium chemtrails are a problem. There is no simple method of converting this heavy metal into air and water, unlike Argon or Neon gases.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I, for one, appreciate your passionate effort to awaken people to the biggest crime ever perpetuated on mankind.

Your cause is worth.

S & F!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

...a unit called a neutrino...

Maybe, in the context of your post, you meant something like an "ion"? Because, a 'neutrino':

Neutrinos (meaning: "Small neutral ones") are elementary particles that often travel close to the speed of light, lack an electric charge, are able to pass through ordinary matter almost undisturbed and are thus extremely difficult to detect. Neutrinos have a minuscule, but nonzero mass. They are usually denoted by the Greek letter ν (nu).

Neutrinos are created as a result of certain types of radioactive decay or nuclear reactions such as those that take place in the Sun, in nuclear reactors, or when cosmic rays hit atoms. There are three types, or "flavors", of neutrinos: electron neutrinos, muon neutrinos and tau neutrinos; each type also has an antimatter partner, called an antineutrino. Electron neutrinos or antineutrinos are generated whenever neutrons change into protons or vice versa, the two forms of beta decay. Interactions involving neutrinos are generally mediated by the weak force.

Most neutrinos passing through the Earth emanate from the Sun, and more than 50 trillion solar electron neutrinos pass through the human body every second.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you mean an ion, I think then you're talking about something with a static charge, to hopefully fulfill the purposes of a "chemtrail"?

( I still like my idea of junk in car gasoline better
)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Well thank you very much. I guess I'm an a bit concerned about health effects and the environment.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I already explained Barium being a heavy metal; although Argon and neon gas convert to water like this. 2 protons need to be drawn from the nucleus and chemically recombined with the remaining oxygen. Something appears to pull off neutrons, contain them with their magnetic fields, and use the hydrogen atom where neutron divides itself into a proton the electron will then creat or rather put out a neutrino. This is an “electromagnetic neutral”

Now can you see why the chemtrailers have the electromagnetic theory?

These often times work in conjunction with HAARP. Kind of like breaking up crystallization formations.

You could start by searching things like neutrino clouds or neutrino weather manipulation, etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Weather manipulation warfare is taking a new sophistication. Researchers are planning use the space to manipulate the weather of the earth. Measures and counter measures mark the advanced war games that are being played.

The technology involves manipulation of the ionosphere. The advanced techniques involve application of artificial electromagnetic field intensities. For example a cyclone can be created by these methods but the challenge lies in guiding the cyclone or typhoon to the adversary’s infrastructure in the warfare. For that, scientists are using defection shields by which solar flares can be deflected at the eye of the cyclone and drag it in the desired path.

Artificial manipulation of ionosphere can create massive cyclones and typhoons. But the mare use of ionosphere can only create the seed. The application of electromagnetic flux and creating a temperature differential is what makes a cyclone menacing.

Scientists have struggled to understand the best process of guiding the storm or manipulated weather. Many methods have been used. One of the recent methods used is bombarding neutrinos at the center of the eye of the cyclone or typhoon. Electromagnetic guiding of the cyclone is gaining ground.

The counter measures adopted by the countries against covert weather manipulation warfare are also remarkable but are still in its infancy. One counter measure as opted by some countries is the application of artificial electromagnetic flux from the outer space to neutralize the deflected solar flares in the eye of the storm.

Eventually it will be weather manipulation warfare from the outer space. The satellite is being used now. But space agencies in the world are planning to bring in asteroids closer to earth, control them with bombarding projectiles and use them as landing base for weather manipulation infrastructure.

If an asteroid can be used for hosting the solar flare deflectors, artificial manipulation of earth’s ionospheres and magnetosphere and creation and application of targeted pinpointed electromagnetic flux, the storms can be accurately controlled and de-controlled.

The challenge finally lies into the hands of pace agencies; they are the one who will be responsible for weather manipulation and creation of nuclear shields.

www.indiadaily.com...

A Weather modification Council for Canada, United States of America, and Mexico...

"The North American Interstate Weather Modification Council (NAIWMC) is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization comprised of regulatory agencies, sponsoring organizations, and research institutions involved in atmospheric water resource management technology, commonly known as weather modification or cloud seeding. The NAIWMC exists to facilitate the free exchange of information regarding cloud seeding research and operations in North America."

I believe that this is the umbrella for MANY groups participating in Weather Modification efforts around my area (South Bay Area, California) as well as the rest of our nation. Weather Modification has been on a rise lately; experimented in 1949 first by General Electric.

Legislation:
"The NAIWMC supports the establishment of a coordinated national program to conduct a sustained research effort in weather modification, a conclusion shared by other organizations."

Bills:
Senate Bill 1807
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) introduced S.1807, the Weather Mitigation Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2007 on July 17, 2007. Click here to see the bill text.

H.R. 3445
Congressman Mark Udall (D-CO) has introduced H.R. 3445, the Weather Mitigation Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2007. Click here to see the bill text.

Resolution and Support:

WSWC Resolution of Support for Weather Mod. Bills (267 kb)

North Dakota Joint Resolution on S.1807 and HR.3445 (60 kb)

NDARB Resolution on S.1807 (76 kb)

NDARB Resolution on H.R. 3445 (76 kb)

CWCB Resolution on S.517 (2 mb)

CWCB Resolution on H.R.2995 (1 mb)

NDARB Resolution on WDMP research program (45 kb)

WSWC Resolution on S.517 & H.R.2995

www.ronpaulforums.com...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It seems like a pilot would understand the basics of atmospheric neutrinos. Maybe you guys have another name for it. It can be important to Parallel planes. Aerospace issues apply here.

Then you must wonder what are they spraying and why.

If I were a pilot I would not want to know that my craft was capable of any anti-humanity acts.

That's kind of how I felt when I learned the G20 was pulling all the strings in our Country. The proud old USA. The truth isnt always pretty.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

atmospheric neutrinos.

That phrase is utterly nonsense to me --- wasn't covered in meteorology courses!

I will try to look at your links, to see if I understand where you're coming from.

AS TO: What we may be 'spraying' from the airplane, I know already --- pollution. The various unburned hydrocarbons left over from incomplete combustion, a consequence of using petroleum-based fuel. JUST like an automobile (but we have no catalytic converter!)

A 'neutrino', as I've pointed out, is a sub-atomic particle, almost ghost-like in its tiny size, and so small it effortlessly passes through "solid" matter (which really isn't all that solid, just a collection of particles and energy force, with very large relative gaps between the particles). BUT, that's atomic theory area...

EDIT...your links with the indiadaily site info are laughable! Manipulating asteroids???!!! From "the outer space"? We are a long, long way from that sort of technology. Same with harnessing neutrinos, and directing them in some way, like a "neutrino cannon" or something. MAYBE on a very small, experimental level, in a controlled laboratory.

The other thing you listed doesn't seem to be anywhere near what you're afraid of, with the so-called "chemtrails".

I'd say that a lot of what you're finding in your research is speculative, in the realm of "possibility", perhaps --- much like science fiction.

Really, the notion of a cyclone or hurricane as a weapon of war is, well...a bit over-the-top! If they could manipulate neutrinos in that way, then they could make a NEUTRINO weapon, or an electron weapon, or something more focused and easy to control!! Heck, if they're going to be moving asteroids around, they could use them as 'bombs' --- kinetic energy weapons from space! No radiation, just destruction.

[edit on 23 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Another thing to check would be neutrino cloud seeding, neutrino atmospheric effects and planes, it's only one variable in the mix. After all this is still a conspiracy theory right?

Like I said before if I could prove it I would either end up dead or win the UNESCO Science Prize Award.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join