It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CONTACT

Hello. CONTACT!

Oh I see your point re: the first picture. Well, you see, even IF that particular cloud was not formed by an airplane, it could still be naturally occuring. (IF you saw an airplane, up high and small, then sometimes even its smallish contrail will grow, because of natural conditions).

AND....just being familiar with some 'regular' air traffic routes...you should know that airplanes (commercial passenge jets) go off-route routinely. Various reasons....new routing, weather deviation, etc.

Here's a video of pretty clouds...music is a little irritating, though some may like it. Enjoy!

This photo was take at the mid-night, total silence & quiet, no sound of any airplane. Moreover, there were two lines of clouds, there was no way two "big" commercial airplane flying so close together. And that was at least the fifth night it shows up at the exactly same place of the sky.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

Just to re-assure you, your late-night photo shows contrails....many miles away, so you would not hear the jets. And, jets will fly one after the other, a few minutes apart. Happens all the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i truly do not understand this whole "chemtrail" thing it makes no sense to me I've noticed contrails from planes ever since i was a little kid and now all of a sudden in the past 5 years or so i keep hearing people calling them chemtrails even tho i see no difference between them and normal contrails. I've witnessed what people would call "chemtrails" many times and they are simply contrails... im pretty sure. Who really knows though hehe.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Why is there not enough data available on these chemtrails? Short answer: No one pays attention to what is going on above their heads... No one cares, we have become so docile that no one questions anything. The sheeple simply say its contrails, water vapor from jets... I bring this up to everyone I talk to because its happen in front of our eyes and its completely black ops. No bills ever other than kucinichs space and air bill which was revised. We need to start asking why these planes are spraying this crap into the air when we are in massive debt. it could inoculation it could be weather modification it could be mind control or it could be plan aluminum oxide like i said before. all tyranny needs to gain hold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

i agree with a lot of conspiracy theories and things but i think its bull# and disrespectful to call people who don't agree with you sheep. To me that is completely childish. I'd never call someone who disagrees with me on these things a sheep as matter of fact most of my friends think im a wacko cause I'm into ufos and conspiracies and ghosts and stuff but I don't care i still dont call them sheep.

I don't know but to me that word is really disrespectful sounding and also ive noticed a lot of conspiracy people seem to have a arrogance about them and they all think they are woken up while everyone else doesnt know anything about whats going on. To be honest man you could be COMPLETELY wrong about all your conspiracy theories or you could be COMPLETELY RIGHT but no reason to get all arrogant about it.

sorry for ranting its just that i notice it a lot of this site a lot of people here think they are above others cause they think they have knowledge that others dont have... all im saying is all your knowledge could be completely wrong.. .we dont know whos right about these things

and like i said in another post i completely don't believe in chemtrails I've noticed them since I was a kid and i see no difference with the ones now from the ones i saw in the 80s as a child. I guess im just a poor sheep
Woe is me...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My daughter woke up very early this morning in a wonderful mood wanting to go outside (at 7 am on Saturday). I had the opportunity to watch the pure blue morning sky gradually acquire a few clouds. Not surprisingly they look exactly like what some people claim are chemtrails.

Here's a few pictures of normally occuring clouds being formed over California; no planes were anywhere around.

img23.imageshack.us...
[As this cloud formed it had that typical "dripping" pattern people claim is due to scalar electrical beings or devices being deposited by the government(s)]

img132.imageshack.us...
[This one shows the typical refraction of sunlight into rainbows, this is physics (or chemistry depending on how you look at it), it is not due to heavy metal refraction from something being dropped by an airplane]

img23.imageshack.us...
[These cloud wisps were just gradually condensing in the sky, no airplanes.]

I don't believe that pictures prove chemtrails exist or not and I assume these will be "debunked" somehow by the diehard proponents that chemtrails are spewed out from planes, etc. Just wanted to share some interesting naturally occuring phenomena.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"The influence of aerosols on climate is not yet adequately taken into account in our computer predictions of climate," said Mian Chin, report coordinating lead author from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "An improved representation of aerosols in climate models is essential to more accurately predict the climate changes."
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Changing the net flux of radiation above or within the atmosphere changes the energy available for driving climatic processes. Hence, such a net flux change is termed a radiative forcing of climate [IPCC, 1995]. Negative forcings tend to cool the climate, and positive forcings tend to warm it. Current estimates of the global, annually-averaged, direct radiative forcing by anthropogenic aerosols (e.g., sulfates, soots, mineral dust, biomass smokes) range from about -0.3 to -1.0 W m-2, with an uncertainty factor of about two. Analogous, but even less certain, estimates for the indirect effect are 0 to -1.5 W m-2 [IPCC, 1996]. These values are comparable in magnitude, but opposite in sign, to the current estimates of +2.1 to +2.8 W m-2 for the forcing caused by increases in greenhouse gases over the past century.
geo.arc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
With advances of nanotechnology, our ability to manipulate the building blocks has reached atomic-molecular precision. Nanotechnology has promised to bring major impacts to all aspects of life in the coming decades, but the environmental and biological interactions with nanoscale materials are unclear at the present and much is to be learned.
www.esd.ornl.gov...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Aerosols cause mwww.futurepundit.com... greater cooling than previously estimated.sorry folks link did not work ill try that one again

[edit on 6-6-2009 by blc4r4]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Aerosols cause much greater cooling than previously estimated.

Writing in the journal Nature today, scientists at the Meteorological Office and the US government's National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration report that climate models used to predict future global warming have badly underestimated the cooling effect of aerosols.

"We found that aerosols actually have twice the cooling effect we thought," said Nicolas Bellouin, a climate modeller at the Met Office. The consequence is that as air quality improves and aerosol levels drop, future warming may be greater than we currently think."

Pollutants are a source of aerosols that have been decreased by environmental regulations - at least in the more industrialized countries. A decline in pollutant aerosols might cause a much higher level of global warming.

The group has produced the most precise estimates yet of how tiny particles, known as aerosols, could affect the world's climate. Aerosols, which include pollutants, have a cooling effect on the atmosphere, and the team's work suggests that the cooling effect is strong - nearly as strong as the top estimates of the United Nation's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Thus, the dwindling presence of aerosols means that global average temperatures could rise faster than previously estimated and reach toward the high end of projections for the end of the century.

Those estimates currently range from 2.7 to 7.9 degrees F., depending on how emissions of greenhouse gases and other factors play out in coming years.

The second article says some of the effects of aerosols still haven't been puzzled out. So the story could change. But suppose the aerosol effect turns out to be as these researchers say. Would it be possible to come up with an artificial aerosol that would have no negative health impacts yet which could lower the Earth's temperature? If such an aerosol was discovered would environmentalists oppose its widespread release?

There's an interesting angle to this report that I haven't seen reported: Rapid economic growth in China is greatly boosting particulate emissions from coal burning. But when living standards in China rise far enough the population will start demanding cleaner air. At that point a decline in Chinese aerosol emissions would happen under much higher atmospheric CO2 conditions. This could cause a temperature spike at that point

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

You found some interesting info.

Most believe it is the Aerosol/barium that causes chemtrail sunbows, and other things such us chem sundogs to appear different than normal.

edit oops.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am just trying to make the point that aerosols are real. You I and others have already pointed to the fact that they have poisons in them thats the problem no aerosols should be sprayed in our skys they can say its to stop globle warming but I fear they have other reasons.Aerosols can also be used as a weapons system for germ warefare. It must be stopped!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CONTACT

Just to re-assure you, your late-night photo shows contrails....many miles away, so you would not hear the jets. And, jets will fly one after the other, a few minutes apart. Happens all the time.

OK, why don't u post some photos of "happens all the time" contrails that have the same kind of thickness(diameter).

I was born in Hong Kong. At the place I lived for many years, most windows faced the old HK airport 10 miles away, with 180 degree sea view no blocking, I've seen more contrails than most people in the world, I could also re-assure you that those in my photos were not contrails by airplane.

Moreover, all photos I posted was taken in Shenzhen (the city next to HK), but Shenzhen do not have an airport in the city, it has one very far (45 minutes drive) from the city. If you look at the height of that cloud of the night photo, there is no way any kind of jet fly that low on Shenzhen city, it should not even be allowed. At least, I have never seen one, and I have moved to Shenzhen for more than a few years.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

I agree with you. Much of the spraying at lower altitudes are done by drones or silver orbs. They dont make any noise in the sky and are not as obvious as a sraying plane.

The military usually sprays at over 30,000 feet, sometimes much lower depending on the desired effect they are seeking to gain.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

I agree . I didnt get in the the moecular structure of Aerosol but will try to do that today.

Sky watchers must be aware that when watching the beautiful sky it isnt always what they think it is.

It has a nast effect of health of both humans and the Environment. I wish it would stop too. It wont they would first have to admit to it and have Earth Justice all over their ASS.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

...done by drones or silver orbs.

Alright. Let's make sure we're on the same page.

What, to you, is a "drone"? Then, where is your proof? You must A) show photos and B) explain how they can carry enough alleged material to accomplish this so-called 'spraying'

Now, to the "silver orbs". Even more solid evidence of these (so far) imaginary craft will have to be forthcoming. Because I know a great deal about various flying machines....and the only thing resembling an "orb" would be a balloon. Is this what you are asserting?

Thanks.

[edit on 6/7/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blc4r4
I am just trying to make the point that aerosols are real.

Well yes, we all know aerosols are real. They have an impact on global warming and also acid rain. They are not visible from the ground though. Really not sure what your point is? Maybe next you'll tell us that there is water vapour in the atmosphere too?

Originally posted by wonderworld

Most believe it is the Aerosol/barium that causes chemtrail sunbows, and other things such us chem sundogs to appear different than normal.

Everyone else thinks it's ice crystals - and have done for hundreds of years. But perhaps you can show an example of a 'sunbow' or sundog that is 'different to normal'?

Here's some normal sundogs:

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Essan]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Wow, youve never heard of a drone before?

The Pentagon is graduating its first class of drone pilots from the elite Air Force Weapons School in an attempt to keep the best in the air grounded in the fast-growing fighting program.

The elite flight schools of the Air Force and Navy are most closely associated with smart, tough fighter jocks. But over the course of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the MQ-1 Predator and more heavily armed MQ-9 Reaper craft have become, to many in the Pentagon, the most important aircraft the U.S. has deployed.

In 2006, the Air Force was able to fly only 12 drones at a time. Today, the service flies 34 regular combat air patrols.

As the program has expanded, the job of keeping the best pilots flying drones has proved to be a challenge. Some of the tactics under development are unlikely to be used in Iraq or Afghanistan, such as how to use Reapers to take out sophisticated enemy air defenses. But many will quickly be used in the field.

For example, the five graduating officers have learned ways to hide the sounds of the noisy propellers to help keep the drones from being detected. Everyone knew manned aircraft made sense.

www.latimes.com...

I have better images. There is an image on the link.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The changes occuring is sunbows and sundogs is the weather they are located in.

These were only viewable in Winter. Now they are a year round occurance seen in all climates. This alone defies nature. You can do a google search and check for yourself.

Chemical reactions from chemtrails are making them form in diverse places on earth.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wow, youve never heard of a drone before?

Nice try at insulting, but it was obvious, in my question, I was asking you to show to me that you were discussing UAVs.

Because, there is another type of drone that pre-dates the UAV. It was towed behind another airplane. Used for target practice, as I recall.

Still, look at the specs on the 'Predator' and then try to tell us how something like that could carry enough payload to do any sort of 'spraying'.

Now, then. Was that picture supposed to be of a 'silver orb', or just an out of focus something?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join