It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know how we love syncronicity around here............

I just posted that last post and clicked to recent posts and it was headed up with this thread, worth a lookie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Mindmelding had some good possibilities. We already have a global food shortage. My mind can have a wild imagination, at times like this.

I cant speak for your garden but many small farms are going out of business, if there arent in the biofuel corn business.

We know biological chemicles exisit, without a doubt but I cant figure out what purpose they would have for doing this. Help the weather and destroy the crops?

edit grammer

[edit on 5-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hope this link works it shows high mold counts in an area where they should not be.carnicom.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

Glowing clouds beforewww.youtube.com... China quake.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blc4r4

Hope this link works it shows high mold counts in an area where they should not be.carnicom.com...

Your not playing, are you?

I hadn't known that the issue had been brought up before.......

Your link is from 2003............

[edit on 5-6-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

CONTACT, welcome to ATS!

Your photo posted...you said it was taken in China?

First, allow me to tell you my impressions. It looked very much like it was evening....the Sun was setting...in fact, the area of the city was already showing signs of growing dark....but the white line that, in my opinion, was merely a nomal contrail, was at a higher altitude....thus, the Sun was still illuminating it brightly. It is seen all the time...especially when there are mountains blocking the Sun, it throws the land below into shadow before higher-up things get darkened.

Hope that makes sense....

I question, though a later comment you made about an earthquake in Japan??? Besides being illogical, it really isn't the topic here. I'm afraid that the Pacific Rim...the so-called "Ring of Fire" is going to always have earthquakes, due to plate tectonics. I seriously doubt fluffy clouds in the sky can affect the Earth's movements!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

blc....do you know what a prism is?

Ever seen a rainbow? OR, have you ever seen how sunlight can sometimes shine through a vase, or a fish bowl filled with water, and cast a rainbow on the floor or wall?

Clouds are made from fine droplets of either water, or ice crystals. IN that video, they were liquid...it was MAY, and they weren't high enough to freeze.

I'm not mocking you, but here's a humourous UT video that shows how one woman was completely baffled, and paranoid, by a very common scientific princple of light refraction:

Honestly....she's almost right....she uses the correct terms, just confusing "effect" with some (in her mind) unnatural "cause"!!!

Frankly, as she said, "everywhere you look there's rainbows"(sic)....well, the world would be a nicer place, if that were true!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is there any solid literature out there that can give me a concise rundown of the major theories about what Chemtrails are and what their purported purpose is? I havent really been able to find any beyond a few dubious websites.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RoboKy

I could tell you... but then I would have to kill you.

(that was a bond quote btw, the idea is that if it's a conspiracy you won't find any 'solid literature' as it's supressed)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Lol, of course by solid, I meant something written by someone with an above average grasp of the english language, which most of what I've found on Chemtrails seems to lack. I'm not expecting peer-reviewed papers or anything, just some coherency.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RoboKy

Well, I would look up chemtrails on both rense.com and infowars.com. As de facto conspiracy portals these should have quite a bit of info on chemtrails, as they're part of those network's focus.

There's a fair bit of chemtrail stuff on youtube, but you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the good stuff.

I've read older threads about chemtrails on ATS that also had a lot of quality links as users compiled them, all to be skebunked of course.

And one last observation, just because it's badly written and amateurish in it's presentation does not make it false. Just because it's slick, done in the most technical of academic language by a guy with 12 Phd's does not make it true. This is a strange world we live in and at the end of the day we must trust our judgement and educate our mind to look for truths we can verify, regardless of where they may be.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CONTACT

CONTACT, welcome to ATS!

First, allow me to tell you my impressions. It looked very much like it was evening....the Sun was setting...in fact, the area of the city was already showing signs of growing dark....but the white line that, in my opinion, was merely a nomal contrail, was at a higher altitude....thus, the Sun was still illuminating it brightly. It is seen all the time...especially when there are mountains blocking the Sun, it throws the land below into shadow before higher-up things get darkened.

I question, though a later comment you made about an earthquake in Japan??? Besides being illogical, it really isn't the topic here. I'm afraid that the Pacific Rim...the so-called "Ring of Fire" is going to always have earthquakes, due to plate tectonics. I seriously doubt fluffy clouds in the sky can affect the Earth's movements!!!

THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT !
That's why I said this photo proves -- at that "higher than all other cloud" altitude, a normal airplane would be as small as a dot; it gives u the idea of how big that cloud was, if it was done by an airplane, the size of that cloud could only be done by a airplane 100X bigger than any airplane on Earth. Besides, I lived there, it was never a route of commercial jet, and I watched it grew longer & longer very slowly WITHOUT any jet(airplane) around for at least one hour. (That was why I took photos)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoboKy
Is there any solid literature out there that can give me a concise rundown of the major theories about what Chemtrails are and what their purported purpose is? I havent really been able to find any beyond a few dubious websites.

Good question and as far as I know, the answer is no. Almost every believer in chemtrails has a different theory - many of which are quite contradictory.

It's one of the problems with discussions like these: we don't have a scientific theory (contrails) v an alternative theory (chemtrails) we have dozens of alternative theories. It's like arguing with a hydra! As soon as one theory about chemtrails is shown to be wrong, another one pops up and we start all over again. No wonder some folk get frustrated. It would help if those arguing for the existence of chemtrails made it quite clear from the start what they thought chemtrails were, how they were formed, why they form etc. But I guess that'd take the fun away

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONTACT

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CONTACT

CONTACT, welcome to ATS!

THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT !
That's why I said this photo proves -- at that "higher than all other cloud" altitude, a normal airplane would be as small as a dot; it gives u the idea of how big that cloud was, if it was done by an airplane, the size of that cloud could only be done by a airplane 100X bigger than any airplane on Earth. Besides, I lived there, it was never a route of commercial jet, and I watched it grew longer & longer very slowly WITHOUT any jet(airplane) around for at least one hour. (That was why I took photos)

These photos were taken before it went dark(evening) and before I found a higher ground to take the first photo I posted; the ground looked darker only because the camera was pointing to the sky, in these photos, that cloud was still growing longer slowly, and there were more low altitude cloud for u to compare for the height. At that height, an airplane would be a dot only. I lived here most of the time in the recent years - Shenzhen China. I am around 40 years old and I've been living in many countries before, so I've seen a lot of clouds and smoke made by airplane before, I am sure it was not tail from airplane. (But of course, I don't know what was that. And what really upset me so much that I have to read ATS and even now typing things here even when I am not even good in English, is that -- that was not the only strange thing came to me; even if just talking about chemtrail, these chemtrail photos was taken after this chemtrail showed in front of my face more than five times at night before (I also taken some photos at night, but not very clear). )

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The reason you see these colored chemtrail clouds is the diffraction of light.

This is caused by Cloud Iridescence which occurs when sunlight is diffracted by water droplets to create an irregular-shaped rainbow.

This effect can also be seen lighting up Chemtrails with a bright blob of spectrum-colors.

They appear as glowing, shimmering and colorful clouds.

They also appear to vibrating with the use of electromagnetic radiation in the aerosol operations.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is some thing we can do about this.www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

Hello. CONTACT!

Oh I see your point re: the first picture. Well, you see, even IF that particular cloud was not formed by an airplane, it could still be naturally occuring. (IF you saw an airplane, up high and small, then sometimes even its smallish contrail will grow, because of natural conditions).

AND....just being familiar with some 'regular' air traffic routes...you should know that airplanes (commercial passenge jets) go off-route routinely. Various reasons....new routing, weather deviation, etc.

Here's a video of pretty clouds...music is a little irritating, though some may like it. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those are some nice normal cumulus clouds. We can compare my chemtrail colored clouds to make a comparison.

It's very interesting isnt it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those are some nice normal cumulus clouds. We can compare my chemtrail colored clouds to make a comparison.

Thanks. Also thanks the one above that posted video ( although I cannot access to any video link; any help? ).

Well. May I ask if any of you could show me photos of "normal cumulus clouds" that was in a straight line shape miles long and stayed straight line while all other clouds nearby changed shape & gone & came & gone ... ?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes interesting....how water can act just like a glass or plastic prism, to break down natural sunlight into its constituent wavelengths to create the visible spectrum that we sometimes call a "rainbow".

Our eyes are, of course, adapted to only see the spectrum from red to violet...other animals can see into the infra-red, ond/or into the Ultra-violet. Imagine what those clouds would look like to THEM!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join