It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Chemtrail time www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Chemtrails www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Chemtrail timwww.youtube.com... lapse.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

I can only see the basketball players in the video. I'm anxious to see the cool chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Chemtrail spraying.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blc4r4
Chemtrail timwww.youtube.com... lapse.

Interesting video; thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Spray day.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
California chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Fresno chemtrails.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As there seems to be somewhat equal data for both sides of the "contrail" or "chemtrail" conspiracy I cannot help but wonder with the many pictures I have seen of these "grids", why are they over the ocean and lakes and in the remote regions of the mountains and hills?

Perhaps that leads weight to the idea of them not being chemtrails more believable as I cannot imagine why someone would want to pollute the vast wilderness with brain controlling chemicals.

Also something to keep in mind is that this "Evidence" that proves or disproves chemtrails or contrails can be manipulated from personal perspective and other reasons. I find it hard to sometimes believe the information given and considered as credible data. I don't know either way but I find it hard to believe, logically, that these are chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thank you for the videos. The time lapse over hackney one shows the brown clouds and how they spray above normal clouds for some reason. I see it a lot.

And before the debunkers start, no, they are not normal contrails... although they might be "just" weather manipulation, which is bad enough as crops start failing more and food gets expensive and as they blast the rain patterns so that we either have 0 rain or too much rain.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Watching in time lap tells the story very well. He was trying to catch the entire grid pattern. It also shows the chemical compounds interacting with the sun and surrounding (O2) and(N2). WAY cool!

That's an amazing video! I almost thought I saw a quick glimpse of a chem fireball. I have a picture of one somewhere. I'm not sure if mine is a drone or what.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Blue skyes.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Here's a reply to the Fresno 'chemtrail' post.

It is an image from flightaware....showing all airtraffic right now, at 1750 PDT:

flightaware.com...

Hopefully, the linky will work....

Cheers!!

EDIT....ARGHH! Either I did it wrong, or the site won't allow. Anyway, here's what you can do....the linky takes you to the flightaware main page. Look on the left side for the Airport Activity box...in the box marked 'airport code' type "KFAT" (you have to use the four-letter ICAO identifier...not the simple three-letter ATA codes you're used to when you fly).

As I edit this, it is just a few minutes after 1800 PDT. The airplanes shown are updated every few minutes (possibly faster).

Be sure to clicky on the small window which will pop up in the upper right, to enlarge the image.

These will show all airplanes under positive ATC control, on IFR flight plans. FYI....ALL airplanes above 18,000 feet, in the US, MUST be IFR and under positive control.....even the military (unless they're operating in a designated miilitary airspace sector...succh as a Restricted Zone, or MOA....but, if live civilian traffic is nearby, ATC must know of the military activites...)

[edit on 6/4/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Another famous X marks the spot chemtrail. Another good find.

You can also see the difference in the grey chemtrails as opposed to the white in the contrails.

It's so easy to spot with the naked eye.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Some of these vidios were blocked not by this site I dont think. Save what you can now they are getting harder to find.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Youre right I was just on 2 sites with missing articles. They were there 2 months ago, gone today. They were important about Radio Waves and ionization. Some of the HAARP chemtrail articles are gone, as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by wonderworld

Let's keep most of our relevant info away from these guys. We know chemtrails exisit. They can choose to deny, if they wish. It's just another cover-up attempt.

I beg your pardon?

How can an active discussion of an issue be a "cover up"?

Several of the items you have posted in this thread have been proven to be - diplomatically speaking - seriously misguided. Who is doing more harm to the discussion given that scenario?

What you are actually saying here is "I can't be bothered to speak to these people because they challenge my position, so I'm going to try and smear them".

If thats the state of modern discussion, then its a sad world we live in, and ATS's primary function of civilised discourse becomes more pointless by the day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Mindmelding
Personally I just identify the plane and since I know what they look like at cruising altitude I can tell if they are substancially lower. Can't everyone that knows planes, as you say you do?

No. They can't.

From a distance of 4 to 5 miles upwards, and corresponding horizontal distance to target there is no way you can differentiate between 1000ft in altitude in a clear sky using a human eye. I doubt very much that, given visual contrasts, you could estimate 5,000 ft.

No way at all.

As for the trigonometry, you said you could do it, and have done it, and that anyone can do it. So in the interests of education, please show me how its done.

Heres all the data you claim to apparently need;

You are standing at a fixed position viewing a point in 3D space. The target you are observing is at an apparent angle of 80 degrees to the vertical in front of you. You have no other references to work with.

What is the distance to the target horizontally, and how high is the target in the air?

Its a challenge of sorts I guess, so please, indulge me. I want to know how thats done.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Essan

Contrails and Chemtrails are not alike. Chemistry doesnt work that way. You get a different moleculur structure, all together with a different result.

Well that depends what they are. Contrails are ice crystals. What are chemtrails? And how do they so perfectly mimic natural high level (ice) clouds?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join