It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by Essan

Err, no, I've not been alive for 80 years but the trails we see today most definately do not act in the same way as they did in my earlier years. They are heavier, more persistant, browner, have light orbs in them sometimes and end up in a pasty grey thick cloud cover that obscures the sun. They also leave a sooty texture in the sky.

Well obviously those in the past used to end up covering the sky else they wouldn't have been studied why they did so
But other than that sounds like you're seeing something completely different to me. No idea what you mean by orbs and whilst shadows and atmospheric pollution can sometimes make the occasional contrail look brownish it's not very common. Not sure what a sooty sky is either? Again sound more like [url=http://australiasevereweather.com/techniques/moreadv/hazes.htmatmospheric pollution?[/url] Perhaps you could start photographing it? Is it by any chance more obvious in summer?

Chemtrails could also happen under normal air routes, they don't have to be an "or" situation.

Well yes, but if the pictures I take show chemtrails then they are definitely being laid by normal commercial airliners - unless of course the military have thousands of aircraft disguised as commercial airliners, fly them along commercial flightpaths and there are in fact no commercial aircraft at all - international travel being a hoax? Or maybe they've invented a means of preventing aircraft from producing contrails and lay these chemtrails - artificial contrails - so that no-one finds out?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Do you have an opinion about orbs? We can drift off to the UFO, Orb, Chemtrail connection.

UFO & chemtrails over central California.

This was taken May 31st 2009. It looks like an orb.

disclose.tv...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here are some Orb images. Does anyone have an opinion on these?

Orbs are often seen during chemtrails forming. Many take pictures of the chemtrail and later see the unidentified Orbs later.

What's the connection? There must be one.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
What about the New Cloud Formations discovered, named "Asperatus"?

I find it odd that there is a new type of storm cloud "just" discovered.

To be fair, it wasnt "just discovered".
It was decided to give this cloud its own classification since it was between two other cloud classes. Plus its not really a new cloud, since Ive seen those quite a few times in the past 20 years. Nothing new about them.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The Asperatus clouds look like a semi-round cloud. sometimes with a big hole in the middle. It doesnt look natural.

Ive never seen one, except in images.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

But wait, orbs?
i thought the "Chemtrails" were suppose to be secret projects that arent suppose to bring attention to them spraying us with god knows what from 30,000+ft up above us with planes. Why then do it with strange orbs that appear on cameras in broad daylight where everyone can see them? why have strange orbs floating around near the ground? I mean this sounds incredibly poor planned and extremely dumb! I mean why make it so damn complicated? I would rather believe in "them" spiking our water or something rather than magic orbs and planes spraying visible trails in the skies.

To be honest those orbs could be anything, including, yes, balloons, or even edited in.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I've seen them, and mostly just thought, "Coooooooool!"

It has more to do with the atmospheric conditions than any sort of magic technology.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The military is 30,000 feet up but the controlled drones and orbs are much lower. They usually follow the chemtrail and also spray.

No one expects to see a silver ball. People arent always watching the sky.

The drones and orbs are a silent rumbling sound.

They dont make a loud noise like a jet. It's less obvious.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So why not just have the orbs spray?
And how can you tell they are spraying anything at all? I sure didnt see anything ebing sprayed, other than a strange ball thing sitting there. Why go through the trouble of using the planes rather than just the alleged "drone orbs" which people can only see with a camera? See where I am going with this? Plus, spraying at a much much lower altitude is much better if you want to disperse something over a population effectively than at 30,000+ft. By doing the 30,000ft spray, its ineffective and a HUGE waste or time, money, and energy.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes they look cool. There are different types of orbs. Silver orbs are seen in the sky.

The clearer ones seen on film may be orb energy being transferred from a source like powerlines, heat energy, batteries and thing such as that.

Some think they are paranormal entities. I'll go with the energy theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Most have the theory that the orbs somehow measure the chemtrail and aid it by spraying another substance. Often times drones or orbs do all the chemtrails in a particular location depending on the purpose of spraying.

Here is either a drone or an orb.

You can see it below the blue box and again magnified.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But we dont really know exactly what it is do we? all we have is a fuzzy long distance photo that could really be anything. Weather balloons, military aircraft/balloons. Even an airplane way outta focus.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As to the what they could be orbs, I think they are something with the paranormal. I never believed in them until one night (true story) I was in church, kinda stuc because of a huge storm going otuside. So power goes out creepy. Well after a while the storm dies down and we can leave the church, so I decided to check in the church if I left anything there or anyone, and ended up seeing a bright glowing orb floating just above the aisle. I thought it was a light on top of a pole like for a photography session or something. But I didnt see a pole. To this day I am convinced it was a ghost. lol!

But as to what these things are, there does need to be a better looking into what the heck they are before wondering what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's a cool story. I think since it happened in church it could have been a Divine entity! That would be cool!

I forgot to mention my odd experience with those types of orbs. I had a new digital camera and I took progress pictures of my house being built. In almost every image there was these orb like things.

I cleaned the lens several times. It only happened here at this house and nowhere else! It hasnt happened after the house is now done and we moved in. After you mentioned ghosts I thought wow what if the builders buried a dead body in the concrete. I know that didnt happen but was weird to say the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

See...that video is so much fear mongering. Its a series of totally unrelated events, mish mashed to make it look like one continual thing. Hell there is even a vido of a Boeing 747 water bomber, designed to fight fires in there.

Evergreen 747 Supertanker

The atmosphere is not a constant. It is fluidic. There are pockets of warmer and cooler air. People who say "they are turning the spray on and off" are witnessing the plane flying through such pockets. Likewise, it is possible to have differing conditions at different altitudes - where it claims "this is a normal trail and the other one persists" can be put down to differing conditions that can be as little as 1000ft apart in vertical separation - and from the ground (as I mentioned earlier) there is no real way, at all, to tell how high an aircraft is flying above a couple of hundred feet unless you have a height finding radar.

Air routes cross, and planes waiting to land at airports fly in holding patterns that keep them in a particular area, and include loopbacks and altitude changes. Likewise air to air refuelling tankers, AWACS and communication planes fly "racetrack" patterns to hold them in an area.

All I see in that video is evidence of ignorance, on the part of the people making the claims in it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

heh yeah! I've never seen it since though
. I have been in that church many times since then late at night when its pitch black and nothing. I even went to the same spot where I saw it and tried to see if it was actually a reflection or something but nothing therer that could have done what i saw. Oh well. X-files!

But as to these orbs in the pictures, I have no clue, but i can say to claim them to be a part of some chemtrail thing, is rather stretching the imagination. Once again, there is plenty more evidence on why they are not chemtrails. Usually the scientific explaination is the correct one! I do hope you have taken a look at the other evidence on why they are not chemtrails!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I must tell you that it’s very weird arguing with an ATS forum moderator. I respect authority. I guess we just have a serious difference of opinion.

I was truly a skeptic 2 months ago but have done a lot of reading on health effects and environmental concerns.

I don’t wish chemtrails to be true but the government needs some fast action of the damage to the ozone and atmosphere; however their experiments in trying to change things are more harmful than the natural course of nature.

They wont tell the public that our planet is dying and they are experimenting by playing God.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes like I said I have read the scientific research about lack of evidence of chemtrails. I was once a skeptic.

I only meant the silver orbs, not the other type. The silver ones appear 3D and move across the sky.

I hope you see your orb again. Did everyone else see it in Church, as well? Were there others in there at the time?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by wonderworld
I must tell you that it’s very weird arguing with an ATS forum moderator. I respect authority. I guess we just have a serious difference of opinion.

I thought we were discussing, and not arguing?

And if you see the tags around my posts, you will see that in this case I am not acting as a forum moderator (and if you read the T&C you won't find anything about chemtrails in them, so I don't understand why that would make a difference either?).

I'm expressing my opinion on a subject that I'm quite passionate about.

And I'm also still waiting for some decent evidence that I can look at that confirms to me that someone is orchestrating a world-wide spraying regime, because my experience over the years of researching aviation, science and military capabilites tells me that such a thing is not feasible.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Naw I was the only one. I was the last kid out then and just saw it. Didnt really hit me, I was more like, what did I just see? Didnt scare me. lol! Now I'm like woah, I think I did see soemthing. lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join