It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

The aluminum oxide is being released in hopes that the particles will reflect the Sunlight, because global warming is not only the result of human error. The Sun itself is getting hotter. This is not public knowledge because aluminum's reflective qualities may worsen the warming of our planet and it was deemed to controversial to be made public. That's what one of the Project Camelot MJ12 insiders claims, at least. By that, I mean the intentions behind the operation. Everything else is true. Aluminum's reflective qualities are questionable and the Sun is indeed getting hotter.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
reply to post by iamjesusphish

The aluminum oxide is being released in hopes that the particles will reflect the Sunlight, because global warming is not only the result of human error. The Sun itself is getting hotter. This is not public knowledge because aluminum's reflective qualities may worsen the warming of our planet and it was deemed to controversial to be made public. That's what one of the Project Camelot MJ12 insiders claims, at least.

Right - so let's just say for story sake -
that "a group" has been doing something like this -
since 1998... because they thought it was a good idea.
Adding metals, particulates, chaff - chemicals into the atmosphere... for various reasons - not just to save us from global warming...
and as a result has also unnaturally covered up the sun in areas
for weeks at a time - day after day... changing natural weather patterns -
natural growing patterns - promoting fungus - allergies -
changing electromagnetic fields -
What do you think has happened to our atmosphere as a result?
Trouble breathing anyone?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
Even Essan is a bit weaker than usual... Have you guys come to the epiphany that you're breathing the same air as us?

Nah, just giving our sore foreheads a rest

btw after several days without a contrail/chemtrail to be seen in the skies, I came down with my first cold of the year. Or possibly swine 'flu
Does this means chemtrails are actually being sprayed to prevent people getting ill?

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Mindmelding

Do you consider this an orb or a sunbow? I think it's a sunbow.

Actually it's a halo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6fab18b8107.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Very nice cloud pics -
But they need to add a description to them -
explaining how these clouds were made.
Do they just appear from natural changes in the atmosphere?
NO. They do not.

And how long exactly have you studied meteorology? Or are you just saying that by looking up at the sky you know all there is to know?

That's why I mean abut sore heads ....... just how many times do people have to be asked to educate themselves on a subject before trying to dismiss centuries of science?

btw yes, contrails are manmade clouds. Everyone knows that. They form under similar circumstances to other high level, ice clouds like cirrus. And can thus change and display the same features - such as halos or sundogs - as naturally formed high level ice clouds.

We've not yet found a way of making our own medium and low level clouds, though we are pretty good and increasing the likelihood of fog forming under the right conditions thanks to all our low level pollution. The same pollution which some people measure and bizarrely think comes from above. But then, we wouldn't want people campaigning to close down that old pollution producing factory now, would we. Let's make 'em look the other way like nice little sheep.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
That is just a halo. By Orb I mean a ball of light unrelated to the sun just popping out of nowhere after the laying of chemtrails. I think it's probably a manifestation of the energy technology or possibly of some sort of projection technology.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Check out this plane mechanism used to prevent climate change.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Thats an air quality sampling plane. Its nothing to do with "chemtrails"

It has been explained countless times on ATS already, by several different people who are aviation experts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 2/6/09 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
reply to post by Chadwickus

I wanted to give you more specifics on the - www.arizonaskywatch.com...
air testing results -

The report is from an AZ DEQ approved Lab, the method of analysis is ICP which is the "gold standard equipment" when measuring metal/elements.

For anyone who thinks these numbers are too high, we certainly agree, but they are accurate.

The one question that never seems to be asked... but is also a critical variant to the equation would be the "in-take velocity" of the HEPA filter.

In other words... what if we ran the intake filter at a very high velocity, the collection might be slightly different.

Answer~The intake velocity is approximately that of a person walking briskly, maybe to a bus stop. You get the picture.

Here's some more about the results of those tests:

But there’s a scary thing: the air that most people breath is 0.0015 ppb barium. That means the level found in Phoenix (556,000 ppb) is 370,000,000 times the normal amount! So what’s going on here? What’s up with these crazy figures? It turns out the answer is quite simple: they did not actually measure the concentration of barium in the air, they measured the concentration of barium in the airborne particulates. That’s right, they measured how much barium there is in outdoor dust and smog. In the countryside the airborne dust has a lot of soil in it (especially with the noted “strong Arizona winds and dust storms), and in the city it also has industrial emissions. The amount of barium found is right in the normal range for soil (15,000 - 3,500,000 ppb), and being from a city, you’d also expect some barium emissions in there to bump up the figure. In short, these results are well within the normal (and safe) ranges.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by dragonridr

Well here is a recent article if you need to brush up on some facts. Very interesting,

CHEMTRAILS March 2009

engforum.pravda.ru...

No offence but it seems you're just posting anything that talks about chemtrails without bothering to read or research it.

Have a look at the content of pravda.ru, they are a fiction news site.

Your credibility is slipping rapidly.

Have fun in your ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by scraze

Hi scraze, This thread is over my head, like the pun?

I was only hoping to discuss the images and contrails or chemtrails. Some of the clouds I assumed were formed by electromagnetics and Electromagnetic field intensity changes the structure of cetain clouds.

The other question I had was is Scalar waves? Skeptics believe the theory is invalid, scalar energy can move through space much like an electromagnetic wave. However, the operating principles are different. They seem to effect clouds in a different method.

I should have named this thread. "Lets compare clouds and contrails" Contrails do fan out at times but when they take new form most appear to be Chemtrails. Plus I truly believe Chemtrails are dangerous and are banned in The Geneva Convention.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by wonderworld]

So you admit you have no evidence to prove chem trails exist other that pictures you are badly misinterpreting. but you want to take the time to get something banned that doesn't exist. You taught scientific proof like scalar waves being produced without even the understanding of what they are.Ill give you the basics here the rest is for you to find out.

Scalar waves are produced in the empty space between 2 atoms (scalar waves in theory can only be produced in a vacuum. If you force two atoms together atoms have a positive and a negative pole just like a magnet. If you are abled to push to atoms together with sufficient force something strange happens as they try to repel each other. This is also known as zero point energy. Meaning energy is produced from literally nothing.

Now somewhere along the lines someone thought they understood this theory and tried to apply it to haarp by saying look there producing scalar waves.

What there doing is mapping effect on the ionosphere. There experiment with how the ionosphere effect radio transmissions, and of course what frequencies are being absorbed. However covertly I believe this is more of the government trying to figure out if the earth is going to lose its magnetosphere and are we going to be cooked by the sun,though vlf also can be used to communicate with subs so there is defense dept interest as well.

So if you believe chem trails exist obviously then where is the proof they are anything other than contrails? And research the science before you believe every theory somebody tells you.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Hi scraze,

Thanks for the links. I know most of my clouds but have difficulting explaining some of them that seem somewhat manmade.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm going to post this for future reference since I thought it got bumped to another topic.....took me awhile to locate and never did but, kudos to the last person that posted..

thx

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Yes, I think they call that Radiative Forcing and Feedback.

Poisoning article from rense.

www.rense.com...

Upper respiratory and intestinal distress, Persistent hacking coughs, extreme fatigue, pneumonia, lethargy, dizziness, splitting headaches, disorientation, elevated arthritis symptoms and unexplainable nosebleeds are just a few of the symptoms these doctors have described.

The doctors have said they are seeing larger numbers of patients with these complaints during or within days after the times that the physicians themselves have observed a larger number of chemtrails in the skies.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Did you mean you couldnt locate this chemtrail thread?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thank you. I accept the halo image. I only wanted help, in the first place to rule out or in some of these images. I also hoped we would have fun comparing photos and discussing them.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What is this??

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Storm front? Cold front?

We do have a lot of funky natural weather out there. The chemtrail stuff usually results in amorphous pasty grey cloud cover, often with a brownish tinge to them. In my region they usually result in cloud cover from early afternoon to nightfall, day in, day out, for weeks at a time. I have a feeling they do want to reduce solar exposure, make people sicker, slower. All this could come on the heels of the "sun causes cancer" scare of the 80's and 90's. They are pushing humankind down, making us less than we could be, so they can parasitise us.

Them being the elitist groups behind this, the psychopathocracy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Speaking of grey cloud cover. Have you ever heard of grey goo from chemtrails?

I know this picture looks odd but they claim it is from a chemtrail. What do you think? Ive never heard of such a thing. It's possibly fabricated??

What is weird about this is; All those who know are supposed to remain silent.

All those who suspect are either faced with trying to prove the un-provable or are faced with good enough reasons to remain silent.

This situation is worldwide and could be considered one of the dangers of this project.

I’m sure it’s considered an issue of National Security.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I know this picture looks odd but they claim it is from a chemtrail. What do you think? Ive never heard of such a thing. It's possibly fabricated??

On what basis do they claim it fell from 6 miles above their heads? Maybe it from a plane's toilet. Maybe it's dust that came down in a rainstorm (rain falls from clouds that form way below the height at which alleged chemtrails are observed)

Why do you believe such claims yet dismiss out of hand the claims of tens of thousands of meteorologists and weather enthusiasts?

What is weird about this is; All those who know are supposed to remain silent.

No we're not werrrrrrrr,,, x v kgvdsjvjroiefjasmx\z mcxz

cc
sd c zc xz

xccdd

aaarrrgghhhh they got me ........

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've heard of goo, but can't confirm it. I've seen a white particulate in the rain after chemtrail operations.

But particulate in rain can also be from dust storms and volcanic explosions. Hell, it's been known to rain fish and frogs, probably as a result of a water column sucking animals into the clouds. Cats and dogs and people and the odd SUV can rain after tornados...

For conclusive chemtrail reports you really need some sort of Air Traffic Control (ATC) validation of timestamped video footage and third party witnesses, lots of them. Anything less will tend to be negated by people who either get off on negativity or have an agenda to destroy the knowledge of chemtrail activity.

It's easier to report and prove than UFO's though

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Do you believe that there is a chance chemtrails exisit?

The reason I dismiss what the government is saying is because I believe they are not talking and never will confess to messing up the atmosphere by tampering in to the unknown.

The truth is the planet is dying and they are experimenting with chemicals to help but cant admit they screwed uo.

This is a highly controversial subject. That is why it is still considered a conspiracy theory.

I was a real skeptic a couple months ago but had a change of heart. I must say I am patriotic but do you truly think the government acts to protect the people in every incident. They do not.

I also believe there is a connection between ELF, EMF, VLF and Chemtrails spraying!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I actually thought the same thing about the grey goo photo. It's interesting in the video back a few pages of the chemtrail fibers hanging from trees.

I appreciate your rational mind in debunking that one and wonder which others dont appear to be related to Chemtrails.

Any opinion on this one??

edit grammer

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wonderworld]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join