It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some think that Chemtrails have been debunked.

Has anyone seen these picture or have an opinion on them.

They appear to be Chemtrails. Some will blame it on weather conditions or high winds causing these to curve. The sky looks fairly clear. It reminds me of the dead birds in New Jersey.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i think the second one is the trails , while the last 2 are natural. imo.

ive seen long snake like clouds like that before, but sometimes its just not natural especially when it coming out of the back of an aircraft.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thought these things were caused by Airplanes.

I mean I've seen planes flying dozens of times leaving these kinda of trails behind them.

So Chemtrails are supposed to be created by some sort of substance that the government is spraying us with? While I agree that there are trails in the sky created by planes.

What exactly are you trying to say?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Shamrock87]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ahh its is not natural for airplanes to leave "contrails" that last in the sky for hours and turn into a cloud of chemical soup. It has been well researched that a major part of chemtrails is aluminum oxide, now would you say we have an Alzheimer's problem in the US? no way....

chemtrails central

nice satellite photo op... and to these photos and man made sure cause you know how planes love to fly back in forth in grids and x's that makes perfect sense for a commercial airliner... man I could go on and on about this... WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Please. Wake up... Your gov't does not care about you just the money you make them...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
These pictures show exactly what we see here in Kansas ; when what I call the 'fleet' makes its rounds of spraying . Usually it's anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks, and they are back , laying their 'contrails ' in a checkerboard pattern that stay in place and grow in diameter which later turn into wispy clouds. I can't believe that people don't notice or question what is going on.These are not the same condensation jet contrails I remember growing up with.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
One evening I was standing on my balcony, when I had one, looking west. A very low-flying plane came from behind me, over the roof of the house and headed west. There was a trail of something coming out of it.

This was mid- to late-afternoon. I watched as this trail widened and spread out. It was slightly yellowish in color.

As the sun set, several hours later, I could still discern the thinning haze of the trail, and finally lost sight of it, not because it became too diffuse, but because the sun went down and it was too dark.

I know it wasn't some sort of crop dusting or something, as I was looking out over the largest of the Finger Lakes and the plane was spewing this stuff out and over the lake and then onward over the other side of the lake.

I cannot accept anyone's explanation that this trail was simply a contrail. The plane was way too low, and the trail lasted at least four hours. Contrails just don't appear that low and for that long.

So the big question is... What was that that was poured into the atmosphere?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Chemtrails filmed using Infrared mode

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kleTWg5vPSQ&feature=channel_page[/yvi d]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

The last 2 look natural? I've been around 37 years and I've never seen anything natural look like that. It's trails to me. Con or chem is another question.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

So the big question is... What was that that was poured into the atmosphere?

Good question.

Why can't some of the larger pro-chemtrail websites getting about do a bit of real research themselves? If chemtrails are so prevalent getting the hard data needed to prove the theory shouldn't be too hard right?

Here are two examples of air sampling programs from my local area:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Why can't any pro-chemtrailers provide research and data like this?

THAT is the big question.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i used to live in clovis new mexico near cannon AFB. they did this what im convinced any way is spraying ever since i was a child. i remember watching the trails behind them actually fall and spread out. i remember cause when i was a kid it looked like a rope bridge falling to my imigination. but it still goes on to this day and what is awkward is the effects it seems to have on the weather when there is a large storm building, or when there is no clouds and it should be clear yet an hour later its pouring rain and hail.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why can't any pro-chemtrailers provide research and data like this?

THAT is the big question.

Well... I can't because I have $29 a month to spend on whatever I wish. This does not go very far in paying labs for testing. [grin]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i found a article not too long ago that talked about soil samples and finding wierd magnetic things in them. there is a US patent for microscopic reciever antanneas.

www.google.com...

if i can find the soil sample article i will post it.

link   
In my region I see a couple of planes laying chemtrails every now and then. Exactly what they do I haven't figured out, other than at one level it's some form of weather manipulation using some sort of particulate and directed energy from somewhere, as the patterns are clear. Maybe it's HARP. Maybe it's some satellite. Who knows, it could even be covert use of microwave transmission through the celular phone network, which is an interesting thought now that I consider it, who needs a HARP when there's towers every few miles everywhere now?

They seem to want to reduce exposure to direct sunlight really bad though. Probably based on the global warming, climate change religion to fool the slaves into putting the work in to make this happen.

Whatever it is seems demonic to me, totally unnatural and detrimental to human health. And I am pretty sure that somewhere all this is being fueled by insanity, by pathological psychology. By ponerology.

link   
Trails with chemicals in them are no secret - when it comes to cloud seeding with for instance silver iodide or dry ice.

www.weathermod.com...
www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by scraze]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by scraze]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why is there not enough data available on these chemtrails? Short answer: No one pays attention to what is going on above their heads... No one cares, we have become so docile that no one questions anything. The sheeple simply say its contrails, water vapor from jets... I bring this up to everyone I talk to because its happen in front of our eyes and its completely black ops. No bills ever other than kucinichs space and air bill which was revised. We need to start asking why these planes are spraying this crap into the air when we are in massive debt. it could inoculation it could be weather modification it could be mind control or it could be plan aluminum oxide like i said before. all tyranny needs to gain hold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Cloud seeding is completely different to what chemtrails are supposed to be.

I'm unsure if you're aware of this or not.

As for the picture, that is an Evergreen supertanker built for firefighting.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
i think the second one is the trails , while the last 2 are natural. imo.

hahaha!

I cannot for the life of me figure how anyone could look at pic number three by the OP and say it looks natural!

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I can't for the life of me figure how anyone can look at a picture with no context and claim they're chemtrails!

Different strokes for different folks indeed!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I'm not sure about the whole chemtrail thing (and I'll buy nearly every wacko theory out there!).

Whatever it is I don't think it's poison, it seems such an inefficient way to do it. But I suppose unless we know what the poison is it's difficult to comment on that.

I go for weather manipulation, or some mass spraying of GM fungi spores or something, Monsanto's patented it and wants it on all plant life!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Let me just say - When I look into the sky - and see this -
I know instinctively that this is not natural - and this is not good.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by spinkyboo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join