It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presenting Mehdi To The World, Barack Hussein Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Iran's president believes Allah has chosen him to prepare the world for the coming of an Islamic 'savior' called the Mahdi. Iran's president believes the islamic 'saviour' mahdi is barack hussein obama!

Iran presents the anti christ obama the mehdi to the world

Presenting Mehdi To The World, the ANTI CHRIST Barack Hussein Obama!

La Herradura (13 Nov.) Content to have executed the wishes of his boss in sending a message of congratulation to the new American President-elect, Mr. Barack Obama, the fanatic Iranian President has set himself a new “mission”: presenting imam Mehdi, or the Shi’a Muslims messiah, to the world.

Regardless of the fact that his initiative has triggered more criticism than approval by the clerical-dominated establishment, which generally considers the message as “hasty”, “unconsidered” and “ill advised”, Mr. Obama must realize the important significance of the decision, meaning that the man who has sent him the message is not Mr. Ahmadi Nezhad, but the leader, and therefore his reply must be addressed to the right man: Ayatollah Ali Khameneh’i, the man who in the Iranian system, takes all major domestic and foreign decisions.

www.zimbio.com...

This isn't just another obama is the antichrist thread. There are serious issues here IF, iranian leaders do believe this to be true.

If they believe, they assume they must launch a nuclear attack on Israel to please obama, to make him realize his true nature.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
all empty words, only time will tell what will happen. Similar to all these threads, just some guy crying wolf to get attention if you ask me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok first off how do we know that the "Mahdi" (or Mehdi?) of the Quran is the same as the AntiChrist in the Bible?

Second, nowhere did I see or hear of the leader of Iran calling Obama the Mahdi. When did he? Is there no quotes of exactly what he said?

Certain parts of the "article" you link to use opinionated language, such as "the fanatic Iranian President" or "I have repeated what this crazed devil said in Nov 2008" that make me think it doesnt come from a very good source.

The most informative part was about the "waiters" and the "hasteners". Something I didn't know about and put the islamic world into a new perspective for me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I also believed at first he could be the anti-christ, but he does'nt come
from a royal blood line, like the anti-christ will.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
I also believed at first he could be the anti-christ, but he does'nt come
from a royal blood line, like the anti-christ will.

errr..royal blood line? please where does the bible say this?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
Ok first off how do we know that the "Mahdi" (or Mehdi?) of the Quran is the same as the AntiChrist in the Bible?

There is no mention of a 'mahdi' or 'anti-christ' in the Quran. This is all just part of the hearsay and folklore called Hadith.

Either way, I doubt this news, doubt its source too.

Regards,

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Dont why ppl so eager to find the anti-christ persona...hmm let me think anti-christ is kissinger,bush ooh hold up its obama now..in 4 years who will it be? c mon ppl stop the worry and define love within ur heart balance ur soul with positivity..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Yes, just waiting.

I have always believed Obama to be the antichrist. Because of a lot of proof.

Anyway, I would like to say to you, please believe in Jesus Christ,because He will save you.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by heliosprime

Yes, just waiting.

I have always believed Obama to be the antichrist. Because of a lot of proof.

Anyway, I would like to say to you, please believe in Jesus Christ,because He will save you.

Love God, do his commandments

Love Jesus, follow his example of faith in his father

Accept the holy spirit....

Keep the holydays

Keep the sabbath day

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Note the "and shall kill you" part............

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

This is why Obama always seems so angry.......he has but a short time...

According to the Shia and Sunni versions of the Islamic eschatology the Mahdi (مهدي Mahdī, also Mehdi; "Guided One") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will stay on earth seven, nine, or nineteen years (depending on the interpretation[1]) before the coming of the day, Yaum al-Qiyamah (literally "Day of the Resurrection" or "Day of the Standing").[2] Muslims believe the Mahdi will rid the world of error, injustice and tyranny alongside Jesus.[3] The concept of Mahdi is not explicitly mentioned in the Qu'ran nor in the Sunni hadiths such as Sahih al-Bukhari which only mention the second coming of Jesus.[4][5] It is only one of the six books of hadīth. Some orthodox Sunnī theologians accordingly question Mahdist beliefs[5], but such beliefs form a necessary part of Shīʿī doctrine.[4] According to scholars Julie Vryhof and Mitchell Uitvlugt, the advent of Mahdi is not a universally accepted concept in Islam[2] and among those that accept the Mahdi there are basic differences among different sects of Muslims about the timing and nature of his advent and guidance. The idea of the Mahdi has been described as important to Sufi Muslims, and a "powerful and central religious idea" for Shia Muslims who believe the Mahdi is the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi who will return from occultation. However, among Sunni, it "never became a formal doctrine" and is neither endorsed, nor condemned "by the consensus of Sunni Ulama." It has "gained a strong hold on the imagination of many ordinary" self-described orthodox Sunni though, thanks to Sufi preaching.[6] Another source distinguishes between Sunni and Shia beliefs on the Mahdi saying the Sunni believe the Mahdi will be a descendant of the Prophet named Muhammad who will revive the faith.

Mahdi, which is an Arabic subjective, means the person who guides the others, and in this manner, according to Shi'a Muslims belief, Imam Mahdi guides all the people to the Allah and the right path, whether he is hidden from the people or after his rise and presence among the people.

Another layer of meaning of "Mehdi" refers to its Persian root "Meh" which means moon. This way Mehdi means one who owns the Moon or the face on it. This is in accordance with the prediction of Imam Jaffar Sadiq who said the Imam Mehdi's face shall appear on the moon. Imam Mehdi's face will also appear on Kaaba's Black Stone and at various other locations which will be a proof of who is the true Mehdi. These are signs manifeted by Allah Almighti himself.

en.wikipedia.org...

join