It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream that won't go away...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been having this dream where I am in a house that sits on an ocean front piece of land. I'm looking out the sliding glass door out onto the patio/dock and something is beckoning me. I walk closer and closer to the ocean but I am protesting the whole time, not fighting or anything just saying "no, please, not me." I wake up and I am TERRIFIED and cannot go back to sleep for the rest of the night. I've had this dream several times and I would like to know if anyone can interpret this for me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is that worse than an awake memory that won't go away? A lot of us have dreams about what scares us. I used to have terrible dreams about airplane accidents maybe related to an event I witnessed as a child or maybe the extreme fear I felt on my last two airplane flights. I also use to dream about missing college courses because I forgot them or driving a tractor down the street with no pants on. :blush: I have a lot of dreams I can't remember. last night for instance. It was great but I don't remember what it was about.

There is also the somewhat creepy audible recitiation of my name just before I awake.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
perhaps you should just let it take you, see what happens

i can imagine a dream recurring only if something still remains to be realized, maybe just allow it to run its course. try not to be afraid, prep for it before bed telling yourself the actions you will preform in the dream and just go with it.

just my 2 cents

[edit on 30-5-2009 by phi1618]

new topics

join