It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizbullah raises alert ahead of drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hizbullah raises alert ahead of drill

www.jpost.com

Hizbullah's leadership has instructed all the operatives to raise the alert to "emergency level" ahead of the IDF Home Front Command's week-long 'Turning Point 3' national drill expected to begin in Israel on Sunday, Channel 2 reported on Saturday, citing Lebanese media.

"unprecedented alertness can be seen on the Lebanese side of the border ahead of the Israeli drill."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
25,000 Lebanese troops (Hizbollah) on the border. This is just a civilian defense drill....why is Hezbo so paranoid? Also is it a dumb move for them to 25,000 on the border out in wide open where they are sitting ducks IF Israel DOES decide to do something? Israel has already conducted 2 other drills and nothing has happened so why is Hexbo so scared now?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

This is just a civilian defense drill....why is Hezbo so paranoid?

You have got to be kidding.

You are right???

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
im pretty sure if 25000 troops from an enemy country was to come to your border you wouldnt just sit back and watch and offer refreshments

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hmmm. So you are saying Israel is going to bomb them?

Originally posted by dreaken1993
im pretty sure if 25000 troops from an enemy country was to come to your border you wouldnt just sit back and watch and offer refreshments

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i never sayed that now did i no but either way i would be prepared for anything when it comes to israel

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Wouldn't surprise me personally in the least...hopefully they dont though, and if they do im sure hezbollah will be ready for them,but like i said hopefully Israel just do their drill and thats it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
remember the start of the 7 day war was President of Egypt putting 100,000 troops in the desert next to Israel.

I grant you 25,000 is a lot less, but still a danger...

Hezbolla starts attacking, Israel counter attacks and the Lebanese army gets killed, er involved.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
^ Very true, but if that happend then international favor will be with Israel. They have already announced (months in advanced) that this exercise was happening and what it would entail. If Hezbo attacks during it then.........

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You assume hezbolla cares about what anyone says, except their masters Iran/Syria.

I think they would love to start another war.

All the people that get killed by their actions will be blamed by stupid people on Israel.

new topics

top topics

join