It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Space Scientist Killed in Balloon Accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi all,

I thought I would post this story incase it escapes the sight of this forum. Seeing as this guy was a top Space Scientist and involved with many top missions, its worth discussing in my opinion. Its regarding top scientist , Kevin Beurle.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

sorry, the daily mail link is not working for this story where i got these quotes from.

A British space scientist was killed yesterday when a hot air balloon sightseeing trip turned to disaster.

Eyewitnesses said the craft dropped like a stone after it collided with another balloon.

ok so it looks like it hit another balloon, THEN .............

However, investigators said they could not rule out winds or pilot error as a possible cause of the accident

and.......where is the other balloon?? there seems to be no evidence of this other balloon. where are the people from it, no damage to this balloon??

He worked on the Cassini project - a spacecraft orbiting Saturn and investigating the Saturnian system - as well as designing software for space observation.

Cassini project......... wow.. just google Cassini UFO ....... and a whole heap of interesting stuff comes up. especially.... PROJECT LUCIFER

www.universetoday.com...

www.youtube.com...

This guy was reall involved with a huge project that is steeped in conspiracy. there is loads more out there so feel free to add to this thread anything of significance,

did this guy know something. did he know too much..... was he going to open his mouth???

[edit on 30-5-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this story is a lot of hot air

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
its quite weird how this guy was involved with Cassini, and now its on the news that Cassini may have found life in one of saturns moons!!

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Yeaaa.. that is kinda strange, I have to admit.

I'm going to bank on coincidence until more information comes out, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Project Lucifer is bunk.

The mass of Jupiter, much less Saturn is no where near the amount of mass needed to create a star. It takes 75 times the mass of Jupiter(standard measuring it seems), and it burning hydrogen for it to be a star. Stars have to have a lot more mass than Jupiter has.

Brown Dwarfs need to be between 13 and 75 times the mass of Jupiter. Again, not very close at all.

Comets and such have hit those planets many times and they have the explosive power of many many nukes.

So if they did actually attempt such a thing, it's not going to work. And I would be willing to bet they would know that.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Nice thread Grantbeed, my thoughts exactly,

It would be a safe bet to say he knew about water on saturns moon or more and couldn't or wouldn't keep quiet, so unfortunately the inevitable happens.

The problem for TPTB is that its impossible to keep a lid on a boiling kettle!

new topics

top topics

join