It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Blue Beam Project? N.A.S.A.'s Plan to Control the World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What is the Blue Beam Project?

All i have heard of it is that it is N.A.S.A.'s Plan to Control the World in collabaoration with the United Nations. A secret project to promote anarchy through diminishing of Religion and making Nations to fight each other to the end... Its first reference dates back to the 60's while the 90's were the time that Project Blue Beam really did a bang in its growth.

Thats all i heard and all i know....

Any further knowledge to share?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you type 'project bluebeam' into the search engine on here there are some fantastic threads associated with it.Funnily enough I got interested in this last week and wanted to find out more and did as previously mentioned. The content and links on some of the threads gave me a valuable look into the theory and I would say Im reasonably knowledgable on the subject now. I cant remember any specific thread titles but it can be fun sorting the wheat from the chaff.Good Luck!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

So is there any substantiated basis on the matter?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What I'd like to hear is an explenation about how on earth do all of the theories live aside one another. Nibiru, LHC being a doomsday machine, NWO, Blue Beam Project etc.

I've had some good reads on the Blue Beam Project and saw some nice videos on youtube about it. It's a really interesting subject but I can't stop thinking about how the end-of-the-world, or beginning-of-the-NWO scenarios, change with each and every year.

Anyone?

Hi abovetopsecret.com btw.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by KphOriginal]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KphOriginal
What I'd like to hear is an explenation about how on earth do all of the theories live aside one another. Nibiru, LHC being a doomsday machine, NWO, Blue Beam Project etc.

Well, let's see....

You could have the NWO propagating and spreading false hoods purposely that Nibiru and 2012 will be the end of the world, using Blue Beam Project to control the minds of people while they actually use the Large Hadron Collider to put an end to the world, or escape through a wormhole to another dimension.

Just a thought! :]

Hello to you too, by the way!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Well here are a couple of links on the issue, if you want to take a look.

The Greatest Hoax

BLUE BEAM PROJECT

Project Blue Beam - Tinwiki

Educate Yourself - PBB

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Thanks!
I will have a look

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

So is there any substantiated basis on the matter?

Seeing as NASA seems unable to put together an excel file without making mistakes and has had their mainframe hacked by a 13-year-old, I kind of doubt they could coordinate anything this widesweeping.

Putting together something this mindboggling and coordinated requires more intelligence than the good ole' human race can scrape together on the best of days, nevermind the limited candlepower it exhibits most of the time.

Its a fun idea to think about in a sci-fi kinda way though.

top topics

join