It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To my stalkers/noserubbers-a formal apology for whatever i said/did that offended.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hereby offer a humble apology for whatever it was that offended you. I never intended to even want to know how cruel humanity is, but now that I realise it firsthand, I am humbled by it. Instead of reacting negatively, I will use it to propell myself into a life as you example would be good for me rather than dwell on things we as humans do which could potentialy ruin it all in one stupid moment..sorry for my over exertion of care in the face of people who just want freedom to equate with what they define it as..

That is merely my only objection in the face of everything I have seen over my life. So I want to say sorry and offer you a song to go out on..i never meant to stir the pot, I meant to save it from itself. Obviously the melting pot doesn't need any more help, so ill just leave it alone and recede here to normal things in my discussion and deny the ignorance of my own awareness'. Peace, love, care, or not. Its freewill. Thats the example we all like, even control freaks need a break. HEY ive been one! I hate myself for it. I was you, maybe not directly but vicariously through my own reactionary state growing up.

I just want to see things clearly and is my whole impitus for messing around here when im bored. If you go back to your little lives, I will remain in mine and never impose on you, if the same for me from you would be nice. I respect you for your hard work if thats the case in this world and object to simple realities denied to us because of a complex system. And that makes me feel disenfranchised from the rest, causing my jaded view on life because of a combination of loneliness, pain and rejection. Im only human. Im asking you to start treating me that way.

Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey man no problem. You can mess around ATS/BTS all you want.

Why are you apologizing? Is it because of your threads?

After I read this post I went to your profile and checked out your many threads.

I will say your style of writing is a bit strange to me but I didn't find anything offensive.

If you believe what you are writting in your threads then there is no need to apologize. Speak your truth.

I'm probably wrong about why you are apologizing but I did the best I could at treating you like I would want to be treated.

Go in peace and don't let anyone stop you from being yourself and speaking your mind.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I agree with dizziedame.
don't be afraid to offend, just don't try to!
peace

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why are you apologizing? unless you right out disrespected someone but slander and mane calling I don't see the need for it. People have told me I have a gruff tone to my post but I say they have a thin skin. If you can't take civil discourse then be a lurker. So IMO stick around.

If you leave who will I have to kick around in the threads

new topics

top topics

join