It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I believe there is legislation being proposed now that requires confirmation of being natural born citizen from any presidential candidate so this will never happen again. I'll see if i can find that. it won't apply to obama of course, but it will make things clearer in the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
WOW some amazing post here I suggest people read them
opengov.ideascale.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

i wasn't the one who originally posted it but here is one with the information. I've never posted a video before so just in case I screw it up I'm giving you the youtube address as well.
obama's grandmother talks about his birth

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Probably the most pointless conspiracy going.

I still think that if there was even a remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that John McCain would have been all over that instantly.

At this point even if Obama provided the long form birth certificate, would any of you people who bought into this hokey believe him anyway? No you wouldn't. Hell Obama could go to Hawaii, find the attending physician put him up in front of the cameras, along with the State Secretary both affirming under oath that Obama was born in Hawaii and still people wouldn't believe it.

At this point it doesn't matter, because even if 100% clear concise proof was available to say that Obama was born in Hawaii no one would listen instead they would keep going on and on about this bull [snip] conspiracy and drive a dead horse into the ground.

You got a lot of stars for your assumptions and speculations. I would like to know what qualifications if any, allows you to inform us as to how others would react and what they would do? Giving a plausible scenario which may or may not play out, you're asking us to accept in good faith that a government official would actually tell the truth and be transparent to the general populace.

In my view, you've said nothing that contributes to why either a Representative or Obama himself has not come forth be it in court or in front of cameras to give real evidence other then posting on some board. Like we are to swallow what the net has to say as being truthful and viable evidence that surpasses and cripples any na sayers or unbelievers.

Creating a scenario in ones mind, is not the same as living one with others.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Not surprisingly, the media has us arguing from the wrong premise. What we should discuss (but don't) is the fact that Obama's (or whatever his name is) father WAS born in Kenya. There is no disputing that. At that time, Kenya was a British protectorate/terroritory, making those born there-- drum roll please-- British subjects. Little Barrack would have also been a British subject, since UK nationality is passed down from the father, not mother.

So even IF Barry/Barrack was born in Hawaii, it wouldn't matter. He would still have had dual US/UK citizenship until his 18th birthday, when he could (and apparently did) let his UK citizenship lapse in favor of US. That, friends, would make him a 'naturalized' citizen, not a 'natural born' one.

Such a scenario would provide motive for Obama to spend considerable time and money sealing his medical and educational records from scrutiny, as they would no doubt document his juvenile dual status.

But wait, there's more. Obama would still be ineligible even if we ignore the citizenship of his father and focus on just his mother. When one of the parents is a foreign citizen, the US constitution requires a minimum US residence of 5 years AFTER turning 16 and BEFORE giving birth for the child to be considered "natural born". Since his mom had only been back in the US a few years, and was only 18 when she gave birth to Barrack to boot, she did not comply with that legal requirement.

Having trained specifically as a constitutional law attorney, it would be highly unlikely that Obama is unaware of any of the above.

OF course, we're referring to a document which Mr. Obama has called "deeply flawed" and "open to interpretation".

In reponse to the obvious question of why McCain made no issue of this in the campaign-- who's to say he had a choice in the matter? McCain doesn't answer to the American people any more than Obama does. They both answer to the wealthy corporate benefactors who finance their rise to power.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm assuming that most of this Obama bashing is coming from the same type of people who don't think 9/11 was an inside job...so I'll say yeah maybe Obama wasn't born in USA, but isn't it obvious that he is only pres. because he already had enough money/power to do so? I think its something to be looked into, but hell if I care, Obama is just Bush with a new skin color and backing party (which is the same as the other party, all about the money).

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
I'm assuming that most of this Obama bashing is coming from the same type of people who don't think 9/11 was an inside job...so I'll say yeah maybe Obama wasn't born in USA, but isn't it obvious that he is only pres. because he already had enough money/power to do so? I think its something to be looked into, but hell if I care, Obama is just Bush with a new skin color and backing party (which is the same as the other party, all about the money).

you people are clueless. This arguement always goes back to one of two things, either that the people who believe Obama is ineligible for US Presidency are dumb racist rednecks, Or that we are Conservatives that are upset that our candidate didn't win.

YOU ARE WRONG. I'm not racist, I would have rather had Alan Keyes as President rather than Barack Obama, but even he wasn't my candidate. I'm not against having a black president, I'm against having a crook as one.

I could care less which party wins an election, so long as they are working towards fixing our country instead of dismantling it.

I do not consider myself a democrat or a Republican, so you idiots that keep throwing that out there can stop. I stopped posting to this thread because the Obama-zombies wont take the time to read the evidence presented many many times before them, they just want to call us racists or republicans.

and to "whatukno" saying that asking to obama to produce documents proving he is a us citizen is illegal search and seizure? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Is that the best you can come up with? Are you part of Obama's Organizing for America Volunteer Organization? Because you seem to have your head so far up the presidents *** that you can't read the facts in front of you. Get off his *****, that's the first ladies job. Time and time again you have been given the facts and yet you still can't keep from rehashing th same old bull$*** about us being racist. More often than not the only people that are obsessing over racism are the Blacks themselves. We are all human beings. Obama is half white, and I don't like that side of him either. I judge people by their deeds, and not the color of their skin. Obama is a shyster, involved in some typical Chicago politics, and he brought that to the whitehouse with him. A place he shouldn't be because he is ineligible. If proven that he has tricked the populace and he gets removed from his seat, all the laws he pushed through will be considered null and void. Including his dumb-@$# Stimulus bill.

Are you too involved in his Presidency to see the truth? Pass out too many flyers for his campaign that turning around at this point would hurt your pride? Were you one of the idiots captured on TV crying when he won the election?

Your man is a fraud and a crook. Wake up OBAMAZOMBIE our counry is under assault, we might need you (god help us) .

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
The question that I have is, once it does come out officially that Obama is not a naturally born American, is the Democratic Party going to be dealt with as conspirators in this treason; or is the whole affair going to covered up and the Democratic Party is going to continue as if nothing happened?

Hopefully they'll change the rules and let the best man be president, regardless of where he was born.

I was born in England to non-US citizens and at 6 years old moved to the US. I was brought up in the US and had an American schooling. I could tell you nothing of England's history besides what the US teaches us at school. I am an American (whether I like it or not) and can never be president.
Silly really, as in the beginning the only real Americans were NOT the white man.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
President Obama has proved his citizenship.

There is not a SINGLE particle of evidence to the contrary that hasn't been thoroughly debunked.

Benevelont Heretic and others including myself researched the issue thoroughly and there are countless threads on ATS discussing the evidence.

Sadly Stromdancer participated in many of those threads...and yet with this thread seems to hope enough time has passed where people might forget.

This leads me to conclude that Stormdancer has no interest in the truth, but is rather presenting information known to be false and misleading in the hopes that those who disproved this would be too exhausted with the propaganda here on ATS to respond.

Offer me any concise bit evidence you think supports the argument that President Obama was not born in Hawaii where he said he was and I will dig up prior posts.

His grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. She was refering to Barack Obama Senior...this is apparent in the full transcript.
The Kenyan Ambassador never said he was born in Kenya. He was refering to Barack Obama Senior...as evidenced by his reference to him serving as an Economist for the Kenyan Gov.
The birth certificate he showed was the best piece of evidence anyone of us can obtain to prove our citizenship, plus it was publically affirmed by the Department of Health in Hawaii.

Challenge me on any component of this thoroughly debunked right-wing propaganda and I will direct you to clear evidence showing where the BS fails the smell test.

Here is a great place to start...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Also...This BS about him spending Millions on attorneys fees etc fighting the case?....Not a dime...not a penny. None of the cases have survived long enough or passed any preliminary review for trial to warrant him needing to respond.

Simple truth...not a penny...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BH: The difference between a Certificate and a Certification is in amount of information only. The information on a certification is the SAME as the original birth record.

In this case President Obama's Certificate plainly reads that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 1961. This information must be identical to the original. The Hawaii Department of health has gone further than ever before and publically verified that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii.....mistakenly assuming that those challenging his citizenship were interested in the facts rather than agenda.

This certificate is the HIGHEST FORM of proof of citizenship there is and adequate for any court in the USA.

A birth announcement was found in the Honolulu newspaper archives from 1961 confirming his birth there...ironically by a woman trying to prove the opposite
...so this conspiracy must have started 48 years ago?

Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961.

archives.starbulletin.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.honoluluadvertiser.com...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I will ask one question.

Why has Barry paid millions in many states and two countries to CONCEAL all his records?

SInce Obamam hasn't why woudl we care aobut crap you have made up.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You're right. I've no interest in seeing the birth certificate. What I would like is any type of at least semi-coherent explanation of why Obama and/or his staff did not immediately show it when first challenged.
If everything is in order as claimed then why feed the conspiracy nuts? Why actually fight this in court if there is nothing to hide?
How many court action have there been?
How many 'where's the certificate' billboards will be erected?
How many conspiracy sites on the web?
Why did he not just show the birth certificate and end all this before it began?
As should be obvious, even if he produces a valid birth certificate these questions become all the more relevant. He could have prevented this circus. Why did he and does he allow it to continue?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by h5mind
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Not surprisingly, the media has us arguing from the wrong premise. What we should discuss (but don't) is the fact that Obama's (or whatever his name is) father WAS born in Kenya. There is no disputing that. At that time, Kenya was a British protectorate/terroritory, making those born there-- drum roll please-- British subjects. Little Barrack would have also been a British subject, since UK nationality is passed down from the father, not mother.

So even IF Barry/Barrack was born in Hawaii, it wouldn't matter. He would still have had dual US/UK citizenship until his 18th birthday, when he could (and apparently did) let his UK citizenship lapse in favor of US. That, friends, would make him a 'naturalized' citizen, not a 'natural born' one.

(If) He was born in Hawaii, he is an american citizen by birth. Whatever else he may have involuntarily acquired doesn't make any difference. Unless you are saying that once a dual national, never a natural born citizen.

By the way, President Kennedy on the day he died still had the right to get an irish passport. Meaning that he was technically an irish citizen, but he presumably never did anything about it. Ireland doesn't make you pick and choose. Nor does it force itself upon you. It just gives you the right and what you do with it is up to you. Nice idea, letting grownups decide for themselves what they want to do. Does that mean he wasn't president either? If it was so declared, can you imagine the chaos, trying to figure out which laws were invalid from the beginning, especially since other laws have been passed since then which assumed that the other laws were in effect and in some cases modified them and in many cases built upon them? All those laws would be in limbo too, and some would be valid but unworkable or would work in unforseen and/or unpleasant ways. Do you think the supreme court would want to touch that?

By the way, as I've said in this thread, I am angry that the President has broken so many campaign promises, so I wouldn't mind if he got disqualified.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Even if he was foreign born, so what? that doesn't make you evil. While I believe said law should be enforced, if one got through the net, F it.

Oh, and that doesn't mean he's not a bad guy. I hate his stinking guts, but don't go and ditch him just because of some little detail... unless he knew about it of course.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Even if he was foreign born, so what? that doesn't make you evil. While I believe said law should be enforced, if one got through the net, F it.

Oh, and that doesn't mean he's not a bad guy. I hate his stinking guts, but don't go and ditch him just because of some little detail... unless he knew about it of course.

no it just makes him an alien.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
don't go and ditch him just because of some little detail... unless he knew about it of course.

what do you mean by "unless he knew about it"? are you suggesting that he doesn't know the truth about the circumstances of his birth? or something else?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Everyone in this nation was an alien once. No is here without taking some journey. If he didn't know about it, meh. If he did, Do to him as we did to Clinton and then some.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

of course we all came here with some journey, or our ancestors did. it's a simple issue of the constitution requiring that the president be a natural born citizen. not anything wrong with others. there are always eligibility issues, with everything. not to say that an naturalized citizen might not make a better president, but at this time there is a specific law that should be abided by.

there's a great many job I personally am not eligible for. lawyer, for example. I never passed the bar. doctor. I never passd the medical boards. many people wonder if he was eligible to run for president. the problem is, the question was not resolved before the election. people tried to do so but they were ignored. there's no one to say that this law shouldn't be changed, but until it is, a person is suppose to be a natural born citizen. the court should hear the case and define what it means.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I understand. I'm just stating that if he didn't know then it's not a problem because he basically is an American under full influence. There can be exceptions. For instance, if a pregnant woman takes a trip to Ireland and accidentally has premature labor and gives birth there. So that child can't ever become president? The family will return in a few days, and there's no foreign agenda. The child is American.

So there are exceptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join