It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by C0mmonen5e

That's the question I asked. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States that Obama must show a particular kind of identification to prove his eligibility to be POTUS?

The people that are on the other side of this fence say "Just show it". But why? That is demanding papers. Seems fascist to me.

I guess the people that are scrutinizing Obama's eligibility don't like the Constitution. I guess to these people the Constitution only applies when they want it to apply and if it goes against their witch hunt they ignore it.

If this is the way the Right Wing sees the Constitution, I hope to god they never get back in power. I believe in the Constitution of the United States. I believe it is an important document, not to be ignored when it is convenient. But no, not these people, PAPERS PLEASE! Zig Heil!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
sounds like very strange that such powerful people that helped obama to become president didn't knew about this or took the risk.

but there is an alternative thought i think. And it sounds like:

we make you win but we always have an hidden ace ready to get you out of the game whenever we want.

which would be good advantage for who is behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

check out the obama campaign promise tracker. you can consider 8 of 500 broken and the rest in the works or he hasnt gotten to yet. He will get there. he is just getting started. He is already doing more work for the people than Bush did in 8 years.

Back on topic now. If he was not born in America, someone somewhere along the lines would have come forward whether it be a relative (sorta likely) or a friend from the past (less likely). No one has done that. Until then, he was born in Hawaii till actually proven otherwise and i do not mean Faux News.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

If that is the case then why does he just show it and shut us up.

That question never gets answered and you all know well and good,

" the ultra left"

whined and complained about McCain's BC.

And remember how they whined untill Bush released all his records.

But you let your guy slide.

[edit on 113030p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
and you guys let ur candidates slide on millions of deaths and crimes. i rest my case. I hope the mods dont close this post for being too short.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Let's see the difference...

Presidential Records....

Personal Papers and Effects....

One is documents created by a sitting elected political figure, the other is well, personal papers and effects.

Hmm, somewhere I think that there's some law protecting this. I'm not sure...

Oh wait, I got it...

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

So can you show me in the constitution the following;

Where it states that the Birth Certificate is the only recognizable document proving the eligibility of the person to be President of the United States?

Where it states that the personal papers of a citizen of this country must be a matter of public record?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by C0mmonen5e

That's the question I asked. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States that Obama must show a particular kind of identification to prove his eligibility to be POTUS?

The people that are on the other side of this fence say "Just show it". But why? That is demanding papers. Seems fascist to me.

I guess the people that are scrutinizing Obama's eligibility don't like the Constitution. I guess to these people the Constitution only applies when they want it to apply and if it goes against their witch hunt they ignore it.

If this is the way the Right Wing sees the Constitution, I hope to god they never get back in power. I believe in the Constitution of the United States. I believe it is an important document, not to be ignored when it is convenient. But no, not these people, PAPERS PLEASE! Zig Heil!

Good God man! Have you any semblance of a clue??? It states very precisely the Constitutional requirements for holding the office of President. Question: Have you even completed a basic Civics course yet??? Do you understand what the FEC is? How elections are held? Who certifies them? And, further, do you have a clue as to why these cases have not yet been heard regarding his Constitutional eligibility??? Based on the content and context of your posts, I'd gather you haven't even an inkling!

Do you not have to show a Birth Certifice to get: A Driver's License, A Passport, A Marriage License, and many other government sanctioned documents? YES!!! Zig Heil my ass! Wake up and get a clue!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

It states very precisely the Constitutional requirements for holding the office of President.

Show me. Cmon, show me exactly where it states that the only accepted form of documentation qualifying a person to be POTUS is a birth certificate. Show me where it states that in the Constitution.

You said precisely. Please by all means prove me wrong. Prove that this piece of paper you all are demanding be shown is the only piece of documentation that is valid to prove that someone is eligible.

Please also show me in the US constitution where it says that this must be shown as a matter of public record. Please prove it. Show me in the constitution where YOU are entitled this mans personal property.

I know the last 8 years were a boon for conservatives to step all over the constitution. But in reality, we must adhere to this all important document. This man has rights under the constitution. Just because he is POTUS does not eliminate his constitutional rights.

It's these same people that when a gun control bill is put into congress start screaming constitutional rights. But on this issue I guess the constitution doesn't apply. I guess to conservatives the constitution is only applicable to them and not every man and woman in this country.

I know for conservatives the last 8 years of fascism was fun and all, and I know how hard it's going to be for y'all to accept that people in this country have rights beyond the second amendment. But really, people do have these, there are lots of amendments to the constitution. It's a nifty document. I would suggest reading it. You would be amazed to find all sorts of protections it offers that in the last 8 years were completely ignored.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Seems this is a HUGE topic in many threads on the Open Government Website too

scroll down & see just how many different threads there are asking to see his Long Form Birth Certificate

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

many people have speculated that this is the case. keeping records sealed and MSM quiet takes some effort, though major media are all owned by a handful of conglomerates so that is probably the simpler piece.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is all a puppet show, and we are debating and clapping like good children, never wondering who is behind it all. McCain, Obama, Clinton, Bush, does anyone think it really matters, they are all liars and frauds.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

He never released his medical records during the campaign. haven't heard that any were released since. even though they harped at Palin to release all of hers. obama just had a note from his doctor saying he is healthy but no specifics. definitely a double standard. to this day i don't understand why he needed to keep his medical condition secret.

maybe he really was born on pluto

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
strange that they are available... from may 2008 which just happens to be before they asked for mccain to show his. www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I doubt if any previous presidential candidate was asked for a birth certificate because much more was known about the circumstances of their births. in obama's case, we have his kenyan grandmother claiming to have been present at his birth in kenya. that video was linked in earlier on this thread. we have the fact that there is no record in any hawaiian hospital that he was born there or that his mother was a patient there, and in those days a woman spent several days in the hospital after giving birth. seems enough to raise a question worth pursuing.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

yeah i can imagine eheh. i could only not read all the threads in 17 pages as i am always in rush cause of work..damn....just throwin my 2 cents on this...

but above everything we all know all these guys are just fraud and smoke in the eyes. Presidents count nothing in the end. the real big heads are somewhere else. politics and government is just a joke for the poor people to deliver words such hope, change, believe and such.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

can you please repost this? i can't find it anymore
lost in so many pages..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Which if reliable could be grounds for a subpoena, of course, Obama does not have protections under the 4th amendment of the United States but must hand over his documents without due process. Least that's what I am seeing in this thread.

SHOW THE DAMN DOCUMENT AND SHUT US UP! DO IT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS! OBAMA HAS NO RIGHTS! HE IS A DEMOCRAT!

No worries conservatives, maybe in the next election you can get in someone that will eliminate that pesky 4th amendment and you can freely demand papers from anyone you like.

OOHH better yet! I got it! Let's eliminate that other thing that says innocent until proven guilty so we can shoot first and then determine if we were right to do so.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
#1: Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States, *specifically* states, "No person except a natural born citizen of the United States, at the time of adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President

Having said that however:
If a child of an American citizen is born abroad, he or she is technically considered a natural born citizen, and can therefore hold Presidential office.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Seems this is a HUGE topic in many threads on the Open Government Website too

scroll down & see just how many different threads there are asking to see his Long Form Birth Certificate

Thank you red

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

He never released his medical records during the campaign. haven't heard that any were released since. even though they harped at Palin to release all of hers. obama just had a note from his doctor saying he is healthy but no specifics. definitely a double standard. to this day i don't understand why he needed to keep his medical condition secret.

maybe he really was born on pluto

I know that is why it makes one curious, who is this man?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join