It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

kinda funny, I didn't read that in the constitution. Could someone please show me the place where it states that the president must present the long form birth certificate as the only qualifying article proving his citizenship?

Also can anyone come up with the Indonesian form where Obama renounced his citizenship (from Kenya, cause apparently hes Kenyan not American.)

All I want is documented proof not wild speculation.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

that is precisely why we need the justice system to clarify this matter. the question has been raised about eligibility. Normally a court would decide if he has shown sufficient proof of being a natural born citizen. that's the whole point of having a justice system. they examine everything in light of the law and come up with a decision.

so why do they refuse to hear the case? time after time it has been refused. chief justice roberts was approached personally and promised to review the documents but nothing came of that either. seems like this would be important. why does the entire justice system refuse to hear this case to clarify this situation?

there is certainly speculation that there would be a constitutional crisis and a race war, but that's not a reason for not hearing the case and clarifying the situation. something is very very wrong in this country for the judiary as well as the legislature to ignore a very simple question.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

from what I understand the reason that this case has been refused before is because there is no legal standing for it.

What that makes me think is that there is not enough submittable evidence to pursue a case on this matter and that is why its been refused.

Roberts if people remember correctly, during his confirmation Obama voted against his admission into the SCOTUS. I don't think there is any love lost there.

Of course with our judicial system it is the accuser that has to prove their case not the accused.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

that is exactly why they won't hear it. no legal standing. so who would have legal standing to ask for proof of eligibility if not citizens, candidates, military people? it's a very clever ploy to say that you can't bring a case because no one is entitled to ask if a candidate is eligible. why have such a law, if nobody is eligible to ask if it is being followed?

it explains why the court refuses to hear it but mot why obama keeps everything hidden, including his college records. btw, in case anybody is not aware of it, there is speculation that the reason his occidental records are sealed is because it is thought that he attended on a scholarship for a foreign student. again, why seal the records if there is nothing to hide?

and why has the mainstream media been so cooperative in keeping them hidden?

edit for spelling

[edit on 31-5-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

no big deal this could end now show me the birth certifacate that simple.But when it comes to this new administration nothing is simple.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well then, why does he not just produce.......story over

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From the beginning before the elections were even over I warned all of you about this.

Be prepared for what you are looking for and for what may come after you find it!

There are works at play here that one can only understand if you look at things from OUTSIDE THE BOX ! Very soon, this country will once again belong the WE THE PEOPLE and never fall into the wrong hands again!

If you are curious about what is coming, just ask yourself what would you do if you found out the very things you think are just conspiracies are 100% true.

If you think about it long enough and search for the answers instead of ignoring them you will know alot more about your country and who is running it.

When time comes will you be a True Patriot?

Eye of Eagle

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
if Obama was found out to not be eligible for office and kicked out...
Race/civil war... not something I would like to see happen in America. With the coming financial collapse of America, then civil war, martial law and FEMA camps could be put into effect.
Way things are starting to look on a global scale, there may just be something to this whole 2012 doomsday thing. RFID chips, global desertification, disease, famine, wars. I really hope I'm wrong but I'm starting to see the puzzle pieces of Revelations falling into place all around. but thats a whole nother thread in itself

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

looks like at least some of those things are going to happen regardless of what happens in obama's eligibility issue. probably no matter who was elected if it hadn't been obama. this mess has been building for a long time. don't know what america will look like in a few years. makes it hard to concentrate on obama's lies but still, we deserve to know the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's called a subpoena, in order to get one. A person or group that is accusing must show that one is necessary in order to prove their case.

Remember innocent until proven guilty. It is in the shoulders of the accusers to provide the evidence needed in order to convince a judge that producing the document is required.

Evidence would include, contradictory evidence showing that Obama was born in Kenya, then moved to Indonesia, where he renounced his citizenship. There would be documentation. Apparently there are witnesses, ones that if put on the stand would greatly go to convince a judge that the accusation is valid and that a subpoena, (for the long form birth certificate) is needed.

One would also have to prove to the court that it is constitutionally mandated that, that particular form, the birth certificate long form, is the only form valid enough to prove that Obama is a natural born American citizen. No where do I see in the US Constitution the provision stating what form of identification is valid in order to prove the citizenship of a would be president.

Get the document from Indonesia that proves that our president went there and legally renounced his American citizenship.

There would also have to be legal forms to support that Obama changed his name over the course of his life and then there is the additional documentation to point that Obama reverted to his original name. In order to get a judge to listen to a case (especially this one) The person doing the accusing would have to have all of their ducks in a row. The valid paperwork, the witnesses, the documentation proving that the president is not a natural born American citizen and therefore not qualified to hold the position.

All that has to be done in order for him to have to "Just show it" We still do have due process here in America. Obama has rights under the law and his accusers cannot simply force him to turn over personal papers without just cause with due process under the law.

Or has the NWO figured out how to make the American people willingly give up that right as well?

[edit on 6/1/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

well aren't you the smarty pants! if any of the attorneys pursuing this case contact me for instructions, i will refer them to this your post. i'm sure they don't know any of these things.

are you comfortable with the status quo? you are happy to have a president who refuses to reveal his past because you believe that he couldn't be hiding anything significant because.....because.....because he's black? i think race is the real reason nobody wants to question him too much. it's always turned into a racial issue. is that your reason for believing his eligibility is irrelevant?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

No need to get sarcastic, this is just how it is. This after all is America.

People have rights to a fair trial in this country. Just because it's Obama doesn't change that at all.

Seems to me that the Right wingers want just another way to subvert the constitution. To some of us it still matters. The entirety of the constitution matters, not just what is convenient for you. People have rights and that does include Obama. But some here would beg to differ and say that our president has no right to a fair trial, has no guarantee to due process under the law. They want to boldly and blindly go forward ignoring this mans constitutional rights and without providing clear evidence of their own demand from a person their own personal papers.

This isn't Nazi Germany. Sorry if you all feel that you can subvert our constitution and our liberties for your own witch hunt, but the fact remains that this is supposed to be a free country not a fascist country.

We have a constitution that protects our rights in this country lest you forget.

And please, never pull the race card on me, I work in Detroit, it doesn't work.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm not a right winger but an independent, and i haven't voted republican in a good many presidential elections. remember that the first case asking for eligibility to be proved was brought by a democrat. I don't hear any of the big name republicans talking about this because it simply isn't taken seriously. unless some outsider who is extremely credible comes forward, I don't think there will ever be a court case over this.

i know perfectly well that a court case concerning this would not solve any of the problems facing this country, except if he had to leave office it might stop the government takeover of industries, but maybe not. now that it's started an they've seen how easy it is, why not keep it up.

i honestly do believe obama has been given a huge pass because of being black. i want to ask you (no sarcasm involved) what you mean about working in detroit, that the race card doesn't work. I live in portland, oregon. I think it's probably a totally different world! but i always like to learn what it's like in other places, how issues look different.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
And this thread is why the GOP is up chits creek...

!!!

Nevermind that many VOTES OF AMERICANS WERE NOT COUNTED IN 2000, no, no...

Theres a ? about a birth certificate of a sitting president - hell but if we can cheat when its plausible THATS FINE!!!

In a couple more stops.... skin color!

You're all slimy as the night is dark

Sd is a joke

[edit on 1-6-2009 by mental modulator]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

US Politics, like European politics work in the same way essentially. They know that people will only tolerate government mis-management for so long and at some point the unrest in the country against the party in charge will grow so strong that they will be a conscious demand for change. Conveniently at this point the opposition leader at the subsequent election will campaign on the back of 'promising change' and will gain the support of the populace who see their standard of life decreasing, prices increasing and debt increasing.

However, lo and behold, after the election what changes? Nothing. If anything the destructive financial process is accelerated because the only apparent way to get out of debt is to borrow more money to lend to bloated corporations. There is an intrinsically failed idea there...

The only true change would have required such a complete and radical overhaul of society that would have had all the greedy corporations in revolt against plans of efficiency, quality, innovation etc in business and would suddenly have left many politicians without their fund raising allies.

So as long as politics and corporate business are hand in hand there will never be true change, as the hand that feeds will never allow itself to be bitten. But we do see it destroy itself as a result of it's own gluttony, greed and obesity as companies like GM start to implode.

From this a change will come, but it is the general public who will suffer the worst. It is whether we learn the lessons from this or whether this cycle will once again be repeated by new greed replacing old greed.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

well aren't you the smarty pants! if any of the attorneys pursuing this case contact me for instructions, i will refer them to this your post. i'm sure they don't know any of these things.

are you comfortable with the status quo? you are happy to have a president who refuses to reveal his past because you believe that he couldn't be hiding anything significant because.....because.....because he's black? i think race is the real reason nobody wants to question him too much. it's always turned into a racial issue. is that your reason for believing his eligibility is irrelevant?

Jesus, the above is fools ALPO if I have ever been served a bowl.

It is a racial issue to you...
Your mind jumped to race because I assume in your Sheep pen they are cranking Rush.

My mind jumped to the fact that the man in is the fricking white house as I type.
My mind is thinking dragging our PRESIDENT, democratic republic system/country thru the mud will make us look vonerable to TERRORISTS ( remember ) ????

My mind is thinking our country is stressed already to the breaking point you patriotic you.

I think your mind jumped to race because the thought was already there -

At least be honest with yourself - you're having as temper tantrum because you don't agree with the implications of our democratic election me thinks...

Country first
!!!

what a joke

This whole thread could give half a crap about the REAL WORLD and considerations of our nations current crisis at large.

Drive by patriots -
Cleetusism

I will get the shovel ready for the GRAND OLD PARTY - you keep on bringing the dirt - OK???

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The birth certificate issue is one the ultra right is going to keep up with becuase they lost.

The original one is on file with the Hawaii Bureau Of Health & Vital Statistics office in Honolulu, Hawaii.

They are claiming that it's a fake due to it not having the embossed seal of the State Of Hawaii. Hawaii at the time he was born did not yet adopt an embossed seal for all governmental documentation.
The other reason is the race section of his father is listed as "African" and not "Negro" as all other states besides Alaska and Hawaii. Hawaii never took a stand on the racial issues of the day. Only in the Continetal 48 states, primarily in the territories of the former Confederate States Of America was the phrase, "negro" used for any person of African American descent.

They cannot stand the fact that we have an African American president and it is eating them alive.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

If that is the case then why does he just show it and shut us up.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is tired and boring, like will it make any difference? No. Hes the President and will stay so regardless if it shows he was born on Pluto. I really have no idea why people still bring this up, it aint going to make a world of difference.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have read from a source which I cannot recall that Obama doesn't have to PROVE he is a citizen because it doesn't say that a candidate must prove his origin.

Plus do you remmember McCain saying that the reason he thinks he lost was that the GOP needs to be more racially inviting. These weren't his exact wrds but he didi say something to this effect right as soon as America heard of his defeat.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join