It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

So this is guilt by association? That is a slippery slope.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted by kenton1234 Do you folks really believe that Obama became president of the United States with just his Driver license? Or that none of those Republican Senators or Congressmen and women raised the issue at all? Not to mention all those little whiny little campaign staffers working for these candidates. Unblievable

That is what I'm perplexed about. The entire Republican party is going to turn a blind eye to something as big as this? I don't think so. Rush, Hannity, nor Riley made a big stink about this. The only people that is taking action is has beens and wanna bees.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Eight]

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Eight]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Take more than billboards to get Joe Average off their arse. This awareness should have happened a lot earlier.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Guilt of what? I didnt bring this into a courtroom...I was stating his history which I think a lot would be interested in. If you can not understand that a lot of what you experience when young moulds your adult life, your beliefs,your character and also you can be indebted to people that helped you... then...I am probably wasting my time.
As we are talking about the POTUS, I think its VERY relevant.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
While I will (and have) freely admit that I don't like Obama...what I HATE is how easily, and often our politicians lie to us. It is so damn insulting to anyone with half an intelligent mind.

I would like to see this (and any other such issue, on either political side) followed through until the paperwork and or "under oath" statements are secured...and then let it stand. Mostly to fry anyone who was involved.

We all know we are being lied to on a regular basis, and that "they" don't even try to hide it well anymore. Something like this...something like now having a President who isn't allowed to be President...would wake a lot of other people up to how this entire system has screwed "we the people".

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
Oh, noes, here we go again

Now McCain did not want to win, LOL.

No, poor guy did not KNOW how to win. Leave him alone, please, he did the best he could...

This particular conspiracy got to be the most stupid behind the scenes effort of GOP gossip factory of all times

Originally posted by kozmo
No effense, but you apparently are not well-versed enough on the subject to take any of your input seriously.

I know plenty of people well-versed with Bible but I never take their input seriously. Being well-versed with fantasy means absolutely nothing.

I'm well-versed with Lords Of The Rings. Does that mean that Lords Of The Rings is real ? It could very well be, but only in my head ...

Everything is bad for ya if consumed in extremely large quantities, including Cool-Aid

It is truly a shame that someone who is obviously educated, to what level I do not know, could so willingly ignore basic facts, set aside rationale and reason and cling so foolishly to their obvious adoration for Barry Soetoro.

Your sorry attempt at analogous analysis of the arguments is... well, stunningly inadequate (I am being quite nice about this
). Let us take a brief peek at this said "analysis" - you being well-versed in the The Lord of The Rings versus being well-versed in the Obama deception. Your argument stops holding water the second you acknowledge that the Lord of the Rings is fictional fantasy and attempt to equate it to the Obama deception. In short, exactly what proof have you that the Obama deception is also fictional fantasy? Have you seen his real long-form Birth Certificiate???

My assertion of being well-versed on the matter stems from my tireless efforts to follow the FACTS as they are revealed. Facts that I took the time to lay out in their most basic form in my previous post. Facts that others have also provided on the matter versus your simple-minded dismissal of said facts and subsequent comparison to the Lord of the Rings??? Are you getting the point yet?

About the only statement in your entire post that is, in fact, factual, is your acknowledgement that large quantities of Kool-Aid (Note the spelling?) are bad for you. So I ask - when are you going to disconnect yourself from the firehose from which you drink???

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Probably the most pointless conspiracy going.

I still think that if there was even a remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that John McCain would have been all over that instantly.

Well if you are operating from the belief that there is honesty involved in political careers, I suppose you would think that. However, history shows there is no such moral standard among politicians.

John McCain running against Obama was all show. There was never one iota of a chance for anyone but Obama in that presidential race.

Obama can either ignore the issue (preferred) or produce the long form and end the debate (avoid at all costs). So, figure it out for yourself, no proof and the issue will continue to be a source of doubt about everything this man does.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I've read this forum for years, but never posted until now.

Isn't this the same site that talks about all the government conspiracies and cover ups? If so, why are some automatically discarding the potential legitimacy of this issue?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree. This has however been an ongoing issue with the Obama administration since the campaign. Doesn't mean it is true or false, there just seem to be some lingering unanswered questions.

With all the discussion on here about government cover ups, disinformation, media control, etc. Is it not at least plausible that there could be some credibility to this claim.

Seems this deserves some logical thought and discussion before immediately discarding. This is a discussion forum and I realize that opinions are strong. However after spending a long time reading this board I believe that most members are in a genuine search for the truth. Sometimes topics come up that are somewhat controversial, but that should not limit our ability to seek the truth.

The basis of logic and problem solving requires minimal bias and a removal of emotional attachment. This could be referred to as objectiveness.

With this being said, with an objective and logical mind can we discard this issue at this point based upon the evidence presented. That is for each of us to decide individually. For me it seems to require more investigation before reaching a conclusion.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intjus01

Thank you, well said, and I am glad you jumped in and got your feet wet.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intjus01

Welcome injus01, yes I agree wholeheartedly. Seems even the tinfoil hat wearing obama fans will resort to pointing to the non obama fans and scream "tin foil hat wearer!!!"

I'm for transparency of government. There is nobody on this forum that is going to convince me that there is any reason why obama's BC shoudn't be a mater of public issue, and if they love the man so much they should want the same think, just to take away some of his many detractors.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Commonsense, if Obama was born in the USA, his grandmother, other family members, the Kenya Ambassador wouldn't have said he was born in Kenya. Proper documentation would have been presented without hesitation. McCain and Obama are both puppets and McCain just, just like Kerry and Gore served the function of stand in guaranteeing the other candidate was elected while making it all see oh so real and legit.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thats not one for sure. Unless for some reason McCain already knew that Obama would win the election. Otherwise why on earth would he let such a bombshell go?

McCain was in it to win it, why would he let something that would ensure him of the presidency slide. People can let a lot slide but I don't think that McCain would have let a fact that would guarantee him the election slide like that.

Barack is a US citizen no matter where he was born. Mom is US citizen. There is nothing stated in the article II, section I that says "territories"........read it carefully. No one but a natural born citizen, OR a citizen of the US...........his mother was a natural born citizen, Barack was natural born, to his mother. These people are reading something into article II that isn't there. Now, McCain wasn't born on US territory. He was born in the city of Colon, which is in the heart of the Republic of Panama. If he wasn't born to US citizens, he certainly would not have been able to run for president. He was NOT born on the US Military base.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by aero56]

[edit on 31-5-2009 by aero56]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm certain that Obama and McCain both had to prove their eligibility to a number of people, SCOTUS, their respective national political parties. God knows who else.

Long before Obama became the rock star he is.

I myself am more interested in the goons in his cabinet that are all WTO and Buiderburgers.

Remember the POTUS is a figurehead, the people in power are behind the curtain.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Diversion much?

How exactly are you so certain, or can you admit it is just a belief and not a certainty?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by FrankWhite222]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhite222

Diversion?

How about this issue being disinfo and deflection from real important issues? How about this issue being a ruse to vilify someone for a subject that isn't a problem? How about what Obama really is doing to this country to make it worse?

and to answer your question.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Thats it. The qualifications and specifics on who can become POTUS.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
...fox news has zero credibility... world nut daily is as credible as the national enquirer rag... only the fully indoctrinated believe those two are releasing anything viable...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
reply to post by christianpatrick

I've been racking my teeny tiny itsy bitty little brain trying to figure out just one campaign promise he's keptl. None so far. Anyone care to enlighten me. I really can't think of one single promise he's kept.

Change!
He's changed his mind.
He's changed his opinion.
He's changed the constitution.
He's changed the way people thing about weasel piliticians.
He's changed the auto industry.
He's changed health system in the US.
He's changed the value of the dollar.
He's changed the definition of domestic terrorist.
He's changed the ownership of GITMO.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
seems time to review a few details for newcomers to the thread, and i'm not sure some of these things have been mentioned at all.

the first suit to force obama to prove eligibility was by attorney philip berg who is a devout democrat who supported hillary clinton. the suit was filed before the democratic convention. he believed that obama was ineligible to be president and that his party was depriving him of a viable candidate. the suit was against the democratic party and obama. i read through the documents and he says he asked the various intelligence agencies about this and they said they do not investigate candidates. people can elect whomever they want. he documented this. there was also a problem with the fact that obama's mother was underage when he was born and she would have had to be in the country for a specified number of years afterwards to give him citizenship, which she was not. berg was asking for clarification on this.

second point that he brought was documentation that barack was taken to indonesia by his mother and stepfather who officially adopted him. at that time a child takes the citizenship of his parents, and both mother and father had indonesian citizenship. later he apparently traveled, as a college student, to pakistan apparently on an indonesian passport because it was not safe for americans. he could have regained his american citizenship by renouncing indonesian one when he turned 18 but the fact that he apparently traveled on the indonesian passport implies that he didn't do this. should be an easy thing for the goverment to check out and berg was asking for this clarification. remember this was BEFORE obama became the dem candidate. berg was that whiny democaratic supporter referred to earlier.

the case kept getting delayed and finally they ruled that he had no "standing" to bring such a suit.

next round brought in a whole bunch of people to try to hit on someone with standing, including alan keyes, because he was a candidate himself, various military people who wanted clarification if he is indeed commander in chief, etc. but the questions started long before he was inaugurated, so it really isn't a matter of being poor losers. Had the court (who seems willing to rule on all sorts of inane issues) been willing to clarify these things, we would be able to move on to simply critique his performance as president.

I don't know what Berg is up to these days. I believe he exhausted his options but others continue. It's so weird that they simply refuse to deal this simple matter. not too long ago, those representing obama asked for "more time" to present the documents. more time. why is so much money being spent by his supporters to seal these documents. it really is bizarre.

I assume you can find the original lawsuit and followups on the berg website
Philip Berg

the attorney representing alan keyes and a multitude of enlisted men, officers, and retired military also continues the fight and you can go back into archives to get the details. Taitz has done a vast amount of research through private invesigators. what she has found out and the obstacles she has confronted are amazing. this shouldn't be so difficult. it should be TRANSPARENT.
Dr. Orly Taitz

there may be others on the same path. i really admire these folks who pursue this issue against all odds and unending ridicule from the mainstream press. go to each of these sites and read up. you will be appalled at what you discover about this cover up. at times you will find it unbelievable. only it's actually happening.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Well said.
Obama could end this today, by being uh. . .what's the word, oh yeah!
Transparent!
What a novel approach, I sure wish he would state that his administration would be transparent.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...fox news has zero credibility... world nut daily is as credible as the national enquirer rag... only the fully indoctrinated believe those two are releasing anything viable...

LOL, now who would benefit most by this assumption?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join