It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Isaac did you read what he posted? I don'tthink you did, because now you are agreeing with the exact opposite of your first statement.

another fact:

Obama has spent nearly $700,000 in attorney's fees to supress his birth certificate and other public documents, he is still fighting hving to provide them in a public forum, and his attorneys have gotten an extension on the cases.

meanwhile back in washington Obama tries to push H.R. 985 through congress, which would effectively keep anyone from ever having to show his longform birth certificate:

Sunday, May 24, 2009
IS HR 985 MEANT TO PROTECT OBAMA AND HIS CRIMINAL ACTIONS?
The US Congress titles a bill that would protect Barack Obama, FactCheck.org, Joe Biden and the Media as well as Hawaii State Officials from ever having to produce the actual documents and from ever being prosecuted for presenting fraudulent documents the "Free Flow Of Information Act" yet it would do anything but provide for the free flow of information. In fact this Bill does everything to protect those who lie, forge documents and use the media and the Internet to perpetrate their frauds on the American people which Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi continue to do.

You read the bill and decide for yourself, do not take the spin that the Obama idiots have put on this. This Bill would guarantee Barack Obama will never be held accountable for producing forged birth documents and the media, MSNBC, FactCheck.org, Moveon.org, Mediamatters.org etc... will be protected from prosecution as well as from ever having to produce the actual documents.

Blog Posting HR 985

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
OK,I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING. i was wondering. a president makes $400,000 a rear,right?
that comes to $1,600,000.
now lets tax that ,at say,40%
that leaves$1,200,000

now,he'll be impersonating a president for the next four years. with me so far?
now ,he has spent $950,000 in his first six months to hide his identy,and his past.

ARTICLE ABOUT THE SPENDING TO KEEP BARRY HIDDEN

sooooooo... lets do the math.1,200,000,minus $950,000= 250,000,ok?
and lets see. 250,000 divided by 4=approx 62,000 a year.
at the rate he is going,and with the filings against him,by the end of the year,he will be paying to be president.
isn't that number, as it stands now,less that an amazing lawyer,like Himself,along with being a Savior,would make at any ambulance chasing lawfirm?

WHAT GIVES HERE? ...WHY? THIS DOESN'T SEEM A LITTLE ODD TO ANYONE?

I GUESS HE'S ENDORSING WOMENS UNDERWARE IN OTHER COUNTRIES...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

I don't think you understood my point. I'm not supporting the idea that Barack is a natural-born citizen. I'm just trying to help folks understand how legally complicated the issue is.

To me, you're either born in or out of the states, but the law doesn't care about that. It cares about definitions and without definitions, it is hard to determine validity of his citizenship.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
he's a chicago politician, he's taking handouts and payoffs, trust me.

and just because there has never been a precident where the wording of "natural born citizen" has ever been challenge in a court with regard to the President of te United States, does not mean that he would be considred "Natural Born" because his mother was a citizen. we are dealing with somantics here.

There was plenty of discussion on why Arnold Schwarzenegger could not be president, even though he has been "naturalized"

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He wouldn't be trying so hard to supress and fight bringing this into the spotlight, and wouldn't be spending so much money if he felt so sure that His mothers nationality qualified him in atricle 2.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

You forgot to include the earnings from his books and other investments. Most presidents don't claim the presidency as their only source of income. It's only part of their life and helps to support their other investments by putting them in the limelight.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Certainly so, but Arnold wasn't born to any American parents OR on American soil, so I don't see how that helps your argument.

I think it's very suspicious how much Obama is fighting against letting his legitimate history be told, but right now the law is on his side, even if I'm not.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Except there is no legal clarification over what NATURAL BORN CITIZEN means, there are various schools of thought on the matter, and its very unlikely your courts will enter that particular debate whilst someone who may be affected by the decision is in office, unless it was towards the close of their second term.

Most countries consider children of their citizens to be their citizens, enough so that it is very easy to acquire duel passports and rights to live in said countries. For children born in one place but whose parents originate from another, especially are still solely citizens of their initial countries.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaac Tanner Madsen
reply to post by Spectre0o0

You forgot to include the earnings from his books and other investments. Most presidents don't claim the presidency as their only source of income. It's only part of their life and helps to support their other investments by putting them in the limelight.

Well, considering they aren't allowed to have book deals and 'other earnings' while in office...oops, almost forgot that we're discussing Obama - not your typical U.S. President. Rules and laws don't apply here.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
reply to post by Isaac Tanner Madsen

OK Isaac, one more time for the governmentally challenged, straight from the US Constitution, the laws stating the requirement for President:

No person except a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution (This part means he would have had to have been a citizen of the US although not naturally born, in 1787, yes, 1787. He's not that old, so we can discard that line.), shall be eligible to the office of President;

so it doesn't matter if they snuck him into the airport ten minutes after he popped out of Mrs. Obama. He didn't pop out on AMERICAN SOIL, therefore is claim to the Presidency would be NULL.

thanks for playing.

I'm not disagreeing with you as such. The problem is that McCain might not be either. The constitution doesn't specify what it means by natural born. If it means "on american soil", then McCain doesn't count either. The senate can pass as many resolutions as it wants but it cannot interpret the constitution or declare something to be constitutional. Only the supremes, God help us, can do that. We might think it unfair that the son of a serving soldier serving in a foreign country where said son was born cannot become president. But fairness and the law often have little or nothing to do with one another. I think it is possible that THEY purposely picked two candidates who were in similar positions vis a vis the constitution so that whoever won, they would have him by the short hairs. Which might be why President Obama has turned his back on nearly every position that he "held" before. Possibly neither one of them realized it at the time and only found out later.

Of course if the supremes were to decide that "natural born" merely means citizen at birth rather than by naturalization, then that's another ballgame.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
As far as the assertion that we wouldn't believe it if he did finally decide to show his birth certificate, i'd say at this point, yeah I don't think we would believe it. Given the extraordinary amount of time, money and energy that have gone into it being kept hidden. That is more than suspicious, it is downright telling! They've had ample time to come up with any kind of ruse to lay on the people. They could produce a picture of him dangling from his umbilical cord on a flag pole in the capital building of Hawaii and his actions thus far will of been far more telling.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Really? I've never heard about that before. Either way, Obama's not the only President with more than one source of income. I can hardly think of a President who hasn't made other investments in their lifetime. How many books did Bush write while in office?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

It seems people use the threat of Nancy Pelosi becoming President to silence truth seekers.
Maybe Nancy Pelosi should be the punishment for not being vigilant during the early part of the campaign when the birth certificate issue was first raised and everyone was caught up in the hoo haa of having Americas first African American president.
Yeah sure, you might not have ended up with Obama but you might not have ended up with Pelosi either , if the worst comes to the worst.
Just sayin.....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaac Tanner Madsen

Bush wrote 'zero' books, while in office. Sitting Presidents cannot benefit from their position, while in office.

Edit to add: Bush may or could have wrote a book while in office, but no money nor negotiations could have been made. That includes negotiations on a book deal. He may have written in his journal or diary, but the book deals have to wait until after their term.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Probably the most pointless conspiracy going.

To say that this is 'pointless' is sad.. when I have to show my birth certificate (long form) to renew my license.. I think the most powerful person in the country should have to do the same..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think a lot of Obamas history is very suspect. I know that when he was at college a couple of his friends had connections to the weather underground (a quick google will tell you about that organisation). I was interested to find out about his education and found this.

We know from his autobiography that he had Muslim roommates in college of foreign nationality. Now it turns out that an influential, radical black Muslim with close ties to the Saudi royal family and an outspoken opponent of Israel helped finance Obama's law school education. Obama's benefactor at the young age of 25 is Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour a/k/a Donald Warden. Here are some facts you should know about al-Mansour according to a Newmax investigative report:

"He is well known within the black community as a lawyer, an orthodox Muslim, a black nationalist, an author, an international deal-maker, an educator, and an outspoken enemy of Israel."
In a 1995 book, “The Lost Books of Africa Rediscovered,” he alleged that the United States was plotting genocide against black Americans.
He was the mentor of Black Panther Party founder Huey Newton and his cohort, Bobby Seale.
Al-Mansour’s more recent videotaped speeches focus on Muslim themes, and abound with anti-Semitic theories and anti-Israel vitriol.
At the same time he was raising money for Obama's education he was representing top members of the Saudi Royal family seeking to do business and exert influence in the United States.
He advises Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in his U.S. investments. Prince Talal is most famous for offering $10 million to the City of New York following 9/11, a contribution turned down by Mayor Rudy Giuliani because the Prince said American policies were to blame for the terrorist attacks. Prince Alwaleed has made tens of millions in contributions to Muslim-American charities, some of whose leaders have been charged by our government with terrorism-related ties. Prince Alwaleed also donates millions to Harvard for Islamic studies).
I think a lot has yet to discovered about Obama.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Okay. Try looking down these lists of books with George W. Bush as author/co-author. Look at the publication dates. These searches also include George H. W. Bush. Feel free to check those dates as well.

Amazon.com

Barnes & Noble

Obviously not all of these books were primarily written by these Presidents, but they're still part of the book deal and you can't ignore that fact.

Edit to add: Who says Barack didn't finalize his deal before beginning his term as President?

[edit on 31 May 09 by Isaac Tanner Madsen]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
This is so pathetic, you racist neo-cons just can't handle the fact that a black man is in office and will try anything to smear his name. These tactics just show what kind of people you are, you should all be ashamed to even show your face in public.

You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none and where there is absolutely no reason for one to exist. Why would the newspapers, government agencies and who knows else be involved to conspire to lie to the whole world that a little black baby was born in Hawaii? You don't even realize how ridiculous your claims are, I feel sorry for you.
This post offends me as an american, why do have to print such a exhortation?you are the one in question!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Are you serious? The Ambassador of Kenya didn’t even know what they were asking. This is evident by the reaction of the talk show personalities. You really need to listen again to that so called proof of yours. No way that would stand up in any court of law.

All of this "proof" that I see being offered up as the absolute truth is conjecture at best so let get down to the brass tacks.

I have a question for you, when O’bama returned to Hawaii at age 10,do you know if he did or didn't go through immigration? If he did; then he would have been given a certificate of citizenship. Now if you can't answer my question how can you concretely say what he is and is not? Below is a link detailing what it is.

www.usimmigrationsupport.org...

Also,you have this bit of wasteful energy right here. This guy acting on the same information that you are, filled this lawsuit.

The Hollister vs Soetoro,this lawsuit is a joke in itself. Anybody that has served in the military knows that there is no chance this guy is going to be recalled. The service is too” top heavy” and this guy is in no physical condition to serve again any way.

But he and the people listening to him is very myopic; so they didn't bother to look his classification up.Here is an excerpt from this link explaining this guy’s classification.

Upon being called up, service members will usually be screened for their medical and personal status in order to qualify or disqualify them for activation. During the process, IRR members who seek to delay, defer, or exempt their activations have the opportunity to present their case to the mobilization authority for a decision.

en.wikipedia.org...

So they took up his plight and ran to the US Courts and cried foul and a elected presiding judge issued these findings of his case.

www.the-peoples-forum.com...

Like I said,wasteful. Everything that is being tried is falling flat on it's face not due to external forces but because they have no merit

But I do await your answer to my question.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibegood2

Originally posted by DraconianKing
This is so pathetic, you racist neo-cons just can't handle the fact that a black man is in office and will try anything to smear his name. These tactics just show what kind of people you are, you should all be ashamed to even show your face in public.

You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none and where there is absolutely no reason for one to exist. Why would the newspapers, government agencies and who knows else be involved to conspire to lie to the whole world that a little black baby was born in Hawaii? You don't even realize how ridiculous your claims are, I feel sorry for you.
This post offends me as an american, why do have to print such a exhortation?you are the one in question!

The whole world should be offended by that post. The only person who has created this conspiracy is Obama. He has taken on arguably the most important job in the world and refuses to show his records. These are the comments of the uneducated so we can only sympathise.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join