It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

You are correct, but there is information you would not want anybody to see just because the want to see,no matter how innocuous the information seems to be.

Constitutional principles governing access to government records and the right of informational privacy are unsettled and controversial and I don‘t see an end to it.

Constitutional principles governing access to government records and the right of informational privacy are unsettled and controversial.

There are, IMO sharp conflicts between privacy and information, those that want to protect it and those that argue over the availability of public records and I think that issues of this type will remain unresolved by absolute principles.

And I for one don't see every opponent of O'bama as a racist,only the ones that paint themselves that in words and actions.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I believe there is no need for debate anymore, it has been settled by Obama himself. By his actions of concealing his records and by the factual connections that can be made to Indonesia, Pakistan and Kenya. I believe to any intelligent (and here is the important trait) and unbiased human being once one looks at the suspicious background and Obama's actions in regard to bearing proof it is beyond obvious that our answer has all ready been given to us. Guilty as charged!!!! Having ears that hear and eyes that see does not make anyone a racist. Our validity is your problem, our morality is absolved inside our hearts, so label away, it is your morality that is blackened with ignorance.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Everyone is assuming that if this does pan out to be true that Biden would become president. I think that assumption is incorrect. I say this because, legally, Obama couldn't have become president if he wasn't a natural born citizen. Therefore, his electoral vote count wouldn't have counted and McCain would be elevated to the presidency because he got the second amount of electoral votes.
do you realize that if Barry and Joe were out and Mcain was never elected who would be POTUS.....................................drum roll please....................................Nancy(Bella Lugosi) Pelosi!

sorry Bella

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Eight, I wasn't referring to you as one of the people throwing the racist term around, that's why I seperated my response into two parts, the second being directed at you.

The issue we are speaking of is thus, the US constitution states:
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

The president has not produced his long form birth certificate, he has only provided a short form one, which is granted in the state of Hawaii to anyone, including someone who was born in another country, and moved to the US, as proof that the person WAS born. It does not prove that the person was born in the US. only that the person is now alive and a citizen. This could be attained by someone whos parents are american citizens, but gave birth to the child in another country, for example, KENYA.

Obamas Grandmother admitting it

And the Kenyan Ambassador admitting it as well

Eight, it seems to me like you are just posting on this topic to argue, without anything to back up your arguement. We've all presented you plenty of information regarding the matter, and you keep rebutting with the same load of crap, regarding how he should be allowed his privacy. It's bull crap. He's the President of the United States, and accordingto the Constitution of the US, He should have to prove to the American People he is eligible for the Job, and thus his birth details should beTRANSPARENT.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
if it's so impossible for this to happen,how come it happened before?
the 21st prez ,chester a auther was a british subject.

i firmly believe that obama is a radical muslim planted into chicago politics,where corruption is rampant. what a great place to get started and blend in. you dont get questioned on anything.

his agenda is to destroy this country from the inside out.
didnt Ahmadinejad hint at something like this a few years ago?
i could be wrong but i think he did.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
you don't have to tell me how corrupt chicago politics are, I live here. I know.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
here's my thinking .weather or not he's Indonesian ,Muslim or goes by a different name the oath he took(and wasn't there some controversy about the actual taking of the oath?) to protect and uphold the constitution of the U.S.A.doesn't mean anything to him and it is evident in avery action he takes!

I think he is the anti christ

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
if it's so impossible for this to happen,how come it happened before?
the 21st prez ,chester a auther was a british subject.

i firmly believe that obama is a radical muslim planted into chicago politics,where corruption is rampant. what a great place to get started and blend in. you dont get questioned on anything.

his agenda is to destroy this country from the inside out.
didnt Ahmadinejad hint at something like this a few years ago?
i could be wrong but i think he did.

I have posted new info on this old topic of mine.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I live here to and I bought a drivers license from a top Ryan appointee(the one who turned in Fawell who turned on Ryan)with a birth certificate he stole from the hospital when his son was born(he told me he stole 200 I saw 50) so is it crooked?absolutely

[edit on 31-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is it not possible that obamas farther is malcom x that is why he keeps his records secret but he should not hide things like this from people becuase he deos not hold the radical believes his farther held.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yup I know the Illinois machine as well, hi neighbors.

God help us, the Chicago machine is running the country.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's not the fact that Obama isn't from the US, it's simply the fact that if we let them run over the Constitution on this issue, then where will it end?

Honestly, I believe him not being a natural born citizen doesn't really matter. I always thought that it was kind of silly, since most immigrants are more patriotic then a lot of born citizens. But, I back our Constitution 100%, and if I said, hey, we can ignore that part, then I would be just like them. For us to keep our freedoms, we have to back the document and keep it strong. Stronger than steel, and the only way to do that, is to keep it together, unchanged, the way it was written. When we allow changes, no matter how small and seemingly insignificant, we weaken the document. When we weaken the document, we make it succeptable to more changes, which inevitably cause our liberties to be threatened.

Be an American, stand behind the Constitution in full, even the parts you may not agree with. Otherwise you will lose the parts yu do agree with.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Noticed this picture hanging on his grammies wall, looks like a drawing of Obama but with a sinister devil like depiction with horns or something on his head, there is an American flag hanging on top. Hey this is a conspiracy site, maybe he is the Anti-Christ.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
reply to post by RRokkyy

That's irrelevant. He might have broken the law in Indonesia by holding dual citizenship. It doesn't mean he has lost or renounced to his american citizenship. What is to be taken into account is his civil status towards the USA.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Manouche]

The controlling American law is that a person must be over 18 to renounce their citizenship. So even if Indonesia considered him a citizen that is irrelevant if he was under the age of 18. Apparently his parents cannot revoke his citizenship for him.
My bad. Lets see his papers that he is hiding.

Section 349 of the INA [8 USC § 1481] specifies several conditions under which US citizenship may be lost. These include:

* becoming a naturalized citizen of another country, or declaring allegiance to another country, after reaching age 18;

* serving as an officer in a foreign country's military service, or serving in the armed forces of a country which is engaged in hostilities against the US;

* working for a foreign government (e.g., in political office or as a civil servant);

* formally renouncing one's US citizenship before duly authorized US officials; or

* committing treason against, or attempting or conspiring to overthrow the government of, the US.

The primary effect of recent developments in the US regarding dual citizenship has been to add the requirement that loss of citizenship can only result when the person in question intended to give up his citizenship. At one time, the mere performance of the above (or certain other) acts was enough to cause loss of US citizenship; however, the Supreme Court overturned this concept in the Afroyim and Terrazas cases, and Congress amended the law in 1986 to require that loss of citizenship would result only when a potentially "expatriating" (citizenship-losing) action was performed voluntarily and "with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality".

On 16 April 1990, the State Department adopted a new policy on dual citizenship, under which US citizens who perform one of the potentially expatriating acts listed above are normally presumed not to have done so with intent to give up US citizenship. Thus, the overwhelming majority of loss-of-citizenship cases nowadays will involve people who have explicitly indicated to US consular officials that they want to give up their US citizenship.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Indonesia is not the issue. If he was born in Kenya, which I firmly believe he was, then his citizenship in indonesia doesn't matter period. He was not a NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN, which means, according to the constituion he is ineligable for the position of the President of the United States of America. It really has nothing to do with him giving up citizenship or any of the like.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Then let's look at the legal mumbo jumbo surrounding this non issue issue.

Then, on Oct. 31st, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health issued a statement, proclaiming that he had personally seen and verified that the state has "Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record," which shows that he was born there.

Source: firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Then we go on to when the courts threw out this bull dunk the first time.

The nonpartisan Web site Factcheck.org examined the original document and said it does have a raised seal and the usual evidence of a genuine document.

In addition, Factcheck.org reproduced an announcement of Obama's birth, including his parents' address in Honolulu, that was published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13, 1961.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

But here we are again. The same lawyer just won't know when he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

But he tries, got to give him an A for effort over that.

Here's some questions for you.

I have a certificate of live birth, I got my drivers license, my social security card and a passport with it. All three departments taking that officially stamped document as valid proof of my citizenship in this country.

If the COLB is good enough for the state department, the department of motor vehicles, and the social security administration. Why is it not good enough for the American people?

Now all the other stuff that is off topic in this thread. Couldn't he be a natural born citizen and still a tool for the NWO and the shadow government? After all he is a Chicago politician.

And doesn't this seem like a huge amount of sour grapes over the republicans getting their teeth kicked in by the American people this last election?

Bout the only thing that rings with any sense in this thread is that yes Obama is a dirty crooked politician, and probably is the toy of the NWO.

Obama is spending our tax money to the point our great great great grandchildren will be in debt up to their eyeballs at birth.

And for a moment if you believe that other crooked Washington politicians wouldn't stab Obama in the back if it would mean them getting the presidency. Y'all are just too trusting.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I live here to and I bought a drivers license from a top Ryan appointee(the one who turned in Fawell who turned on Ryan)with a birth certificate he stole from the hospital when his son was born(he told me he stole 200 I saw 50) so is it crooked?absolutely
[align=center[/align]

If I can do it I hope to god he can to or we're in more trouble than I thought

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eight

You are correct, but there is information you would not want anybody to see just because the want to see,no matter how innocuous the information seems to be.

Constitutional principles governing access to government records and the right of informational privacy are unsettled and controversial and I don‘t see an end to it.

Constitutional principles governing access to government records and the right of informational privacy are unsettled and controversial.

There are, IMO sharp conflicts between privacy and information, those that want to protect it and those that argue over the availability of public records and I think that issues of this type will remain unresolved by absolute principles.

And I for one don't see every opponent of O'bama as a racist,only the ones that paint themselves that in words and actions.

he's a plant . And/or typefacing a script......NOTICE ./ignore

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a note to those who keep harping that this issue has been settled and object to threads on this topic:

why come to this thread if you aren't interested in discussing the topic? there are many topics on this site that have been discussed over and over, from the montauk project to ufos. a person doesn't need to go there to tell them to stop it. just go somewhere else.

we want to discuss obama's eligility. we aren't satisfied with the situation. we also learn a few new things each time it's hashed over.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
try to get your drivers license in Illinois with the hospital live birth certificate. not going to happen.

I'm saying that the document should be made trasparent to the public if it truly exists, with all the Obama-zombies running around, I'm sure they would say "I saw it, it's legal" Just show the damned thing.

I do believe he's a tool of the NWO. I also know that it doesn't matter if he was elected, or biden was president, or if it was mcain. The end result is always the same. The only candidate that I though would have brought real change is Ron Paul, and nobody takes him seriously. The Mainstream Media portrays him as an incompetant loon that is a tinfoil hat wearing weido, and not fit for the presidency. He has been denied proper debate time, and even left off the ballots, in many states. Still he trudges on.

As far as the birth certificate issue, it's just one way, perhaps, to pressure them. If we can continue to assault them and their puppet, and suppor Dr. Pauls legislature by bombarding our congressmen and repesentatives with letters and emails, maybe we can get something done?

I for one would love to have them slip up and prove that he is an illegal president, and have him kicked from office. Do I think it will happen? Absolutely not. Papers can be forged. Documents can always be created out of thin air. My question is, why haven't they done just that, and shut us up on the subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join