It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventor killed six with electric chair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Inventor killed six with electric chair

news.ninemsn.com.au

A Russian inventor murdered at least six people after luring them to his garage and strapping them to a home-made electric chair, police say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just read this on NineMSN news. It is a shocking story and very scary to think people like this exist. The main reason I have submitted this is to warn those who meet strangers at their home to be extra careful and suspicious. You can never be too cautious when something like this happens. If you have a bad feeling about the place or the person, leave and cancel your arrangement.

Another aspect of the story that caught my eye was the technology he was using. It seems this guy was very smart and good with technology. While his intentions were evil, he has managed to create several very sophisticated inventions that make you question what the limits of technology may be.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Freaky. Cup of tea Anton? Chocolate biscuit? No? How about five thousand volts?

Dmtry K is clearly not sane but quite inventive. (Don't tell the CIA about the carpet, they might instal it. Torture prisoners? Never, we're really nice to prisoners, we even put in a new carpet for them....).

The article says that Dmtry K will only admit to the other five murders if the police can find the bodies! Some kind of really sick game.

Good find, S&F.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This man is one of the scariest people I've seen in a while. His story is bloody creepy!

Seems like he's a bit up himself too.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
He seems too intelligent.

The article also says that he has created a camera which sends electromagnetic waves and erases a persons memory and a device which stops cars by switching off the motor.

Officials said "Dmtry K" also claimed to have created a camera that blasted victims with an electromagnetic ray, erasing their memories.

He also said he was building another machine that would stop passing cars by disabling the motor and then electrocute the driver.

If he had done this lawfully and patented it, he would have been a good inventor.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sounds like a perfect addition to the CIA's team, eh?

I mean, if Nazis were recruited for mind control efforts...sounds like this guy's inventions would be right up their alley.

new topics

top topics

join