It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian think tank: Ahmadinejad distorting facts on nuclear program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A moderate think tank led by Iran's former top nuclear negotiator accused President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of distorting facts about the country's nuclear program to depict himself as a hero and improve his chances in the upcoming election.
www.jpost.com

I agree wholeheartedly with this assessment.
The Iranian president has recently been quoted saying the country increased its uranium enrichment abilities by quite a bit.

While I am a supporter of sovereign countries having the right to nuclear power and bombs, the Iranian president has been using this as a pulpit for his upcoming election in June. It's rather annoying to say the least.

I would like to clarify that North Korea is not a sovereign country. It is a Dictatorship. Sovereign countries elect their leaders.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Billy wasn't born a criminal, Clarice. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.

What is my point you may ask. Mr. Ahmybreathisbad hates himself and so he wants to destroy everything around him as means to make himself feel better. He will do anything he can to keep his power until the day he realizes that he is not Messiah he believes that he is.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Interesting point of view.

I just think he has a god complex.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So, this is in a Jewish newspaper, saying he actually isn't that close to making a bomb, he's just bluffing.

How much you want to bet they will still say he is almost ready to make a bomb and we need to attack him now anyways! lol

Israel as usual; We will report stories that conflict what we have told the world if it criticizes our enemies. We will still however continue to go with our original wrong information so that we may attack first, we just wanted to make him look bad some more first.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We are talking here about a civilian nuclear program.

The JPost is implying that it is a military nuclear program and you are happily jumping in. No bombs, no doom in this article, nothing but the underlying usual disinfo.
Don't be caught off guard. Be critical.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
We are talking here about a civilian nuclear program.

The JPost is implying that it is a military nuclear program and you are happily jumping in. No bombs, no doom in this article, nothing but the underlying usual disinfo.
Don't be caught off guard. Be critical.

NetanYAHOO doesn't care what nuclear program Iran calls it.

He tries to convince the rest of the world Iran shouldn't have it, and will until he can attack Iran.

China will teach him quite a lesson if he's stupid enough to do that though

[edit on 30-5-2009 by breakingdradles]

new topics

top topics

join