It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone please tell me whats going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i keep on hearing Freemason are evil , well is George Washington evil?
he did found America

so what's all this crap about them being evil and satanic , if you think masons are satanic than your saying America is satanic ,after all it was founded by George Washington and he was a mason

check this website out ,it has some good info, it may not be the best layout
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

did the Illuminati corrupt everything ,why am i seeing masons "all seeing eye" everywhere
look here , this a freemason register , the eye is at the top

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
check this website out ,it has some good info, it may not be the best layout
www.freemasonrywatch.org...
Actually, Freemasonry Watch is a pretty large collection of forgeries, quotes taken out of context, testimonials by former members with axes to grind, opinions of religious zealots who cannot tolerate Masonry's stance on their individual members' beliefs, and other baseless or questionable information.

Not to say that the Mason's point of view won't be unbiased, but if you're going to start with that site, at least balance it with something like www.masonicinfo.com... or www.freemasoninformation.com... so you can make a better informed opinion for yourself.

[edit on 5/30/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

he did found America

No, he didn't. Washington was a general in the Continental Army. [I've heard that he wasn't that good either until later in the war]. He wasn't part of the Continental Congress that signed the Declaration of Independence.

After the war, the original government was defined under the Articles of Confederation, which to my knowledge, Washington had no part in.

Washington came to prominence in 1789, as the country ratified the Constitution, when the electoral college unanimously elected him president of the United States.

Besides, it was groups of people who made all the documents, not just one.

People view the Masons as Satanic, because they do incorporate aspects of the Babylonian mystery religions in what they do.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The problem isn't just with Masons. It's with every secret society out there that sabotage humanity's progress with their secrecy and back-room deals, not to mention the laughable rituals they perform.

Secret societies are an disgusting disease and needs to be brought out into the light if we have any chance of progressing as humanity.

I have an E-book on the Secret rituals of the OTO if you want to take a peek into the minds of the insane in high places. Simply U2U me.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by star in a jar]

top topics

join