It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You'll Most Likely be Wiped Out...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I guess there is some kernel of wisdom to all of this: the sentiment that you cannot change the mind of those without an open heart. I'm not going to be able to make you doubt the conclusions that you "awakened" few have come to. I'm not going to try, it is futile. In your eyes, I am blind, deaf and dumb. My family and friends are trying to kill everyone in order to take over a world they already control, and for some reason I just can't see it.

I'm not going to keep banging my head against a wall. I could go into a massive liturgy of reasons why the so-called "sources" you have all cited are not legitimate. I could explain why the "evidence" for your theories do not amount to proof because of the jumps in reasoning that need to be taken. There's no point to this on here though. You believe, you have taken that leap of faith.

Now let me just state for the record that I do want to believe, not in the idea that people I care for are the ones doing this, but that there is someone accountable. I want to believe that there is some form of global tangible evil, a group or person, that we can work against, bring to justice and have a better world for that.

I cant' though. There are too many holes for it to be rational. Much like religion, I could poke holes in it all day, but in the end they will just be dismissed. When I was in college, a group of Christian evangelicals came to my university. They advertised a session they were having, where students could come, and ask any question of the religion at all, bring any criticism or attack against it, and they said they could defeat all of them. So I went with some friends, and we asked questions, whenever they were painted into a corner, with nowhere to run, they pulled out one argument: If you're not a Christian, you just don't understand it.

The same argument is used here, if you don't agree, you don't know or understand it. I came to this site looking for a bit of evidence. Surely I though there has to be something to all of this NWO talk, after all, most conspiracies have at least a thread of truth under all of the exaggeration and wild conclusions. I don't think that's the case however here. I think it is becoming just a massive Libertarian pressure cooker. An ideological Jonestown if you will, where groupthink and common desires are forming a world view that is skewed. I hoped among the masses to find skeptics and believers, it just seems the skeptics are labeled "disinformation agents" and pushed out though.

You've all built yourselves a nice little straw man to burn. Shame on your all for fighting your own construct though when there are real problems to be solved! I am leaving this site with a vastly different view of the NWO conspiracy theorists than when I came. Sadly it is also far dimmer than it was before. My only consolation to all of this is that your Libertarian leaders continually get defeated by the popular vote in our dear nation's elections, and your numbers continue to shrink as President Obama and the rest of the government throw themselves at the problems facing our country.

So I leave this forum, far different from when I joined. However I fear that I am now only more jaded, and less hopeful that all elements of our society are capable of rational and meaningful political discourse. I part with the signature line of Edward R. Murrow, a truly great journalist, and man I admire greatly. His words ring true now as well:

Good Night, And Good Luck.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Obviously you seem very threatened by the people here. Ironically, you have not actually said anything of substance. It's all been rhetoric.

You said, "It takes a huge leap of faith to consider that the government does not have our best interests in mind" I then point out the obvious of governments lying to us, of sponsoring genocide and performing experiments on the public merely to show how ridiculous your argument was.

Then I told you to use your research skills to find out about the NWO and related stuff. I said look for the Hitler, Boeing, US Standard Oil and Prescot Bush connection. If you had looked for it, you would know that this is a documented fact.

I told you to look for the 13 elite banking families that own the USA. Again if you researched it you would know that this is a fact, and we even can list the family names.

If you had bothered to have done your research you would know nothing you have been told is a theory, but a fact.

So all facts considered what we are saying about the NWO world government agenda and depopulation of the planet is very likely. On one hand we have your faith in the government that this could never happened, on the other hand we have facts and the fact that you have no defenses against it happening. The fact that it can happen, means eventually it will happen. If you leave your front door open while you sleep, and it does not get burgled the first time, nor the second time, and nor the third time, eventually it will get burgled.

You and people who think like you have created a situation where you are just sitting ducks and the elite rifleman could take you out at anypoint. If you were wise you would say:

"Okay faith in government aside, I am sure they love us, but I don't like the fact that the possibility exists that they could enslave us. We need a system of checks and balances to prevent this like a constitution"

Without a constitution you are just like the fool who left his door open while he slept.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

yes they see us as guinea pigs, which even tho some of us paid taxes ,it doesnt matter anymore since the federal reserve has over printed the dollar. soon this will be ovious ,right now its still at the rumor stage.

if the fed doesnt pull back these dollars ,then the goal of burning the largest debt holder china will be reached, as well as ruining alot of other economies ,yet they knew that less countries would use the dollar and use if for oil contract transactions. so the fed which is mostly owned by the royal family is in with the top elite and they see a big ww3 coming so it was time to through the towel in.

yes, things can work out but i doubt it. alot of informed people need to direct their prayers and or consciousness towards these elitiests . This wont happen since it sounds to airy fairy. so yes we will have a mini depression, unless our gov. over takes the fed . that wont happen since many heads would roll if any intention of such things occured.

so ,it comes down to excepting our fate and quite bitching. if this is a life where it ends in such a way, SO BE IT. try to go peacefully. enjoy each day or year as if its your last.

soon our power grid will go down and that means no internet , when that happens ,try to recall this post. and remember to breathe ..... and enjoy each moment. those in the military might be the only ones spared besides the elite or those who found sanctuary in some isolated part of nature , wheather it be a island somwhere or some hidden place in the wilds.

thats all i (she) wrote

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I think you might be misunderstanding us a bit too when it comes to our (at least my own) understanding of the constitution. Even IF say tomorrow, the Chimp in office decides "We are abolishing the constitution, it is insolvent" It won't change a thing. The founding fathers were smart enough to include that this document, and these rights are INALIENABLE and are ENDOWED by our creator from BIRTH. Essentially, the constitution, the way I see it, was simply trying to delineate the basic natural rights every human has.

Yes, we all can speak our minds, can defend ourselves, don't have to let the govt. spy on us etc. etc. We can use the constitution as a sort of guideline to let them know "Hey! I WILL speak my mind and if you don't like it? SHOVE IT!" or "Hey! I have EVERY RIGHT to protect my family and loved ones from criminals breaking into my home, and if you don't like it, then SHOVE IT!"

We ALL have these rights, but it is up to the citizens whether they choose to exercise these rights. I will tell you right now that if the Chimp in Chief decides tomorrow to have a total gun ban and his cronies come barging in my door, they will be faced with an angry citizen with a fully loaded weapon. The president's actions would be considered treasonous (no matter HOW you see it or believe it) and so would his agents. The minute his secret police busts into my home to deprive me of my natural born rights, is the moment they stop being public servants, and become CRIMINALS (not to mention that it would be a gross breach of the 4th amendment) and therefore I would have every right to defend myself and my loved ones from them. Would I be killed? Oh definitely! But I've already come to grips with my own mortality, and quite frankly, our govt. isn't giving me many reasons to be too happy to stick around, so at least I might as well leave this world a free man instead of a slave to the Chimp in Chief.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankWhite222
I dunno, I feel pretty free when I get on my motorcycle and ride from one part of the US to another with a pocket full of cash and everything I need strapped to my back.

A blind hamster in a ball in a desert would feel pretty free with plenty of food in its pouch and plenty of water provision...truth is, it's still trapped in the ball.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

There is more at work, as many know, than just our elected officials. Powerful people all over the world are plotting the evolution of society all over the world. Nobody knows if they will succeed, or be destroyed from within. But I am absolutely positive that WE WILL BE DISPOSED OF, if we try to prevent it from happening.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by LostNemesis]

I so agree to what you say here.

I have been to some political debates where i am from. And there are in particulary three things i observe when a politician speaks.

1. They only speak of them self and their party.

2. They talk a lot about what they want to do with our money. With out even bothering to listen to what we want them to spend our money on.

3. They never answer a question from the audience listening to the debate. Not even a simple Yes or No question.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

How about this question, for ANYONE who will answer it.... Americans usually have plenty of food, all resources needed to survive. Because we were lucky to be born with it.
Now, in parts of Africa, people were born without necessities... They die young, from malnourishment/Starvation.
-WHAT made that innocent African child less deserving of life than a newborn in America, just because of where he was born?

Maybe THIS is what the people in power want to fix.

If they wanted to fix that, they could have done it looooong ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join