It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homeland Security to protect your civil rights.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have never heard of The Homeland Security Foundation of America and this thread is to spread awareness. Their mission statement is:

The "Price of Security" is one of the greatest challenges we face today. HSFA's mission is to advance Homeland Security while protecting Americans' civil liberties and ensuring freedom, safety and prosperity for all.
There web page is hsfamerica.org Before you enter the site you are asked to join "the movement towards a safer America for ALL"

Watch this very informative video and you'll hear quotes like this:

On the morning of 9/11, it became clear that we are facing a dynamic enemy capable for launching a number of deadly attacks against us in ways that we've never seen before. Since that time I think that a lot of people have moved on with their lives. They may have forgotten what happened that day... but the threat is real, thousands of innocent people lost their lives in those attacks and we are still engaged in major military conflict more than 6 years down the road.

I think one of the most important civil liberties that we have is the right to live. Terrorist want to take that right away from us. They want to kill us because of the very thing that makes us America American... and that is our freedom.
Eric Brown, President of The Homeland Security Foundation of America

Mr. Brown goes on to explain that civil liberties are important and that is why "they" need to protect them.

Google Video Link

Here is the link: google video

[edit on

new topics

join