It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a FED bank president 1 question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking
lets say you got yourself invited to an "invitation only" luncheon where the president of one of the regional Federal Reserve Banks will be the speaker and the luncheon is hosted by the FED. Now this is purely hypothetical

If you could ask just one question in front of the room filled with business people from the community, what would you ask? Exact wording please. I want to see questions that not only ask a question but provide information before the question is actually asked. Remember, if the "info" is too harsh, you might get shut down before you even get to the question. You want the bank President to think that you're legitimately asking a question that you don' know the answer to and if you're too much of a butt head with your question, you just might get tossed out by the FED police.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would ask him if he could print me up a few hundred billion, then once I got it I would go about my way like a good politician.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The only fitting question would be *With or without a blindfold?* Sorry, I can't make that two lines when I could only ask one question.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Do you like the barrel of my gun?

Oh I know, it's mean but they deserve it.
Damn NWO peons.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
One question....

Will you admit that the American people have been robbed of their wealth the last few decades and that you have done nothing to help it...only make it worse by inflating our currency to make up for the massive debt that has accrued.

Only now the debt has become to great. Inflation cannot happen without drastic effects to all of us.

They did it. We let it happen. And now we will suffer for it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hmm... 1 question....

Can you print yourself a new soul?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If it's not too much trouble, can I borrow your printing press. Pleeeaase!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The Forensic Auditors and accountants are ready and waiting,

I am sorry but they dont like owls, they are some of the honest ones left, and never worked for Enron, and they are not members of any "Clubs" except their local art classes and one or two golfers, even a member of the local aquatic society, sorry no Masons or Skull and Bones amongst them.

So When can they see your Books and start?

Elf

[edit on 30-5-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"So, when you are setting rates, do you guys go in for old-fashioned tortoise entrail reading? Or are you more into a Chaldaen Magi/Zurvanist kind of thing, where you have maenads tear a living bull to shreds whith their teeth while priests of Angra Mainyu beat goatskin drums in the background? Just curious."

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Good questions. Keep it up. Need questions for a few people

Hypothetically speaking, they're just gonna love us.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think I would give him the ole elbow nudge then whisper, "So tell me, what overseas bank do you use to hide your money"?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

How about this:
"How do you sleep at night?"

"How does all that greed feel on your soul?"

"Why do you participate in a bankruptcy and outright fraud on the people?"

I am sure I would think of many more, and they would surely throw me right out. but that's me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
the question would be...

So what's it going to be: Bullet, Noose, Stoning, Drowning, Electrocution or Lethal Injection?

top topics

join