It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does an anti-Masonic stance become hate speech?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

just wanted to make sure, not meaning any offense, but I've seen a few people who complain but never push the alert button.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm a good ATS citizen and probably use Alert 3-5 times a week as I see necessary. Too much? Maybe, but the mods always come back and say it's better to use it than not.

I personally treat the alert button like "the button." I only use it when I feel that a person is really gone overboard, I wouldn't want anyone to think that I complain to big brother ATS when I can just let it slide off my back. Plus it gives credibility when I actually use the alert button a mod doesn't say, "not this guy again!"

But, like I said if it's something similar to what we are talking about in this particular thread than I'd say that it's warranted.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hate speech in any form is wrong, i mean i met a guy who had been secretly harassed by freemasons for 30 years ( so he said, yeah right) and some of the things he said was awful. He said that the only good mason is a dead one, well i stopped the conversation right there and i know that the local lodge will use the information i gave them with good and overwhelming effect.

<< 1  2   >>

join