It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China army general says NKorea must denuclearise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

China army general says NKorea must denuclearise

www.thenews.com.pk

Updated at: 0950 PST, Saturday, May 30, 2009
SINGAPORE: A top Chinese army official called on North Korea to move to denuclearisation and asked all regional parties to stay calm after the isolated state's nuclear test this week.

"Our hope is that all parties concerned will remain cool-headed and take measures to address the problem," MaXiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of the People's Liberation Army, told a meeting of Asian defence ministers in Singapore on Saturday.

"Our stand on the issue is consistent. We are resolutely opposed to nuclear proliferation. Our view i
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is the strongest talk that I can ever remember hearing from an " allie "
of north Korea during one of NK tantrums .

Here is a link to another report that sites Russia's discontent of NK latest actions . www.reuters.com...

Also worth mentioning , both countries , Russia as well as China , are taking some actions in anticipation of a possible conflict in Korea .

To me this is the strongest evidence that there just might be a plan in the works to deal with NK .

www.thenews.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

MBF

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I guess they may be worrying about a little fallout If NK keeps running their mouth and making threats. It's about time that somebody besides us try's to something with them.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry guys, all I needed to see was "denuclearisation" and "allie"

Second line

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Believe me, china is not gonna do anything about NK, coz china prefer a NK with nukes rather than a US military base near the YaLu river. Rember what happened 50 years ago? chinese willing to sacrifice 1 million people to keep the US away from the border

top topics

join