It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mainstream Media, The Government, Lloyde's Taxi and That Light Pole.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey
This is exactly like the official sources NOT calling the 'wing imprints' from the alleged Shanksville crash, wing imprints. It permits a level of plausible deniability.

Exactly. It's the first thing that I thought when I read your report through.

With a little handwaving and some media help, the government appears to have mis-directed some aspects of what really happened.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We've seen how the media helped to perpetuate the story that Lloyde's taxi was hit by the light pole...

Now, here on ATS, we can see how some members are also trying to perpetuate the story - even to the point of making proven false claims.

When pressed to prove the light pole hit the taxi, here is a response from mmiichael:

Originally posted by mmiichael
A priest in the next car and others watched it happen.

mmiichael made this claim after he had alreay been advised to watch the interview with the priest (McGraw) in the linked thread with his quote.

It's patently clear that mmiichael chose not to watch the video interview with McGraw. You can watch it here. Notice that the man himself, McGraw, does not say that he saw the light pole hit the taxi!

This reinforces why alleged 'eyewitnesses' need to be verified. Don't get me wrong, we can't blame all 'eyewitnesses' for what journalists decide to print or edit with their written accounts.

Here we have definitive proof that an official government story believer will make a completely false statement to try to prove his claim.

With all of these people perpetuating Lloyde's story - you think by now that at least one of them would actually try to prove it?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The fantasy of this being planted is utter nonsense. This kind of fantastic story is like kids in Bigfoot suits. The media would break this kind of story involved with real murder in hours.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f5de57ec0ed.jpg[/atsimg]
77 hit the lamppost, a breakaway lamppost and it falls down and hits a car. It would be unbelievable if there were no Flight 77 that day verified by RADAR (available though FOIA for anyone one) right there to do it.
The government can’t cover up anything as we have seen! Watergate, Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods, etc..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9970f466b448.jpg[/atsimg]
Why did they let this wing tip be found, or how did they plant it in a moving car?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee407e919739.jpg[/atsimg]
They even had the wing tip hit this post on the exact heading found on in the FDR, found in the Pentagon with Passenger DNA exactly where it would be in a kinetic energy impact. The impact was like a 2000 pound bomb just from the mass going 483 KIAS.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d033ba593f8e.jpg[/atsimg]
How did they get an exact jet fuel fire ball? The evidence shows if all these things were faked the government or the unknown people no one can pin down involved would have been caught. I can see Frick and Frack now laying out the lampposts and later being shot to stay silent. The stuff of bad fiction. Even the MM would stubble and figure out this if it was fake. 19 terrorists carry out the complex impossible task of killing 8 pilots, fly planes into buildings. They failed to finish after their surprise cutting throats ran out over Pennsylvania. I have to say the two step plot is extremely complex; kill pilots, fly plane into large building you can see miles away.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iSunTzu

I'll add you to the list as another hand-waver who has also failed to prove that the light pole hit the taxi.

Thanks for the thread bump and the distractionary post.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
reply to post by iSunTzu

I'll add you to the list as another hand-waver who has also failed to prove that the light pole hit the taxi.

Thanks for the thread bump and the distractionary post.
When will you take your evidence free speculation to CBS (oh, that is right, in your scenario CBS is part of the delusional conspiracy theory) so it will make history? You want to guess what they will call you? Not another hand-waver.

Photographic evidence beats fantasy hand waving. 8 years of fantasy hand-waving excellence, no evidence, pure fantasy speculation.

I hope I live as long as it takes for you to prove your fantasy is true. My hands are waving hands full of evidence not your vaporware evidence free empty hands.

You were off topic when you could have posted evidence. Like an engine core from Flight 77.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29fef479c3d7.jpg[/atsimg] In the fantasy was the engine planted or beamed in like a transporter, or we are in the matrix and this is all fake? A missile?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by iSunTzu]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSunTzu
When will you take your evidence free speculation to CBS (oh, that is right, in your scenario CBS is part of the delusional conspiracy theory) so it will make history? You want to guess what they will call you? Not another hand-waver.

Off-topic nonsense. Thanks for the thread bump though.

Photographic evidence beats fantasy hand waving. 8 years of fantasy hand-waving excellence, no evidence, pure fantasy speculation.

Huh?

Please supply the photographic evidence that shows the light pole hitting the taxi.

Thanks for the thread bump, but you might want to think about what you type before you type it.

I hope I live as long as it takes for you to prove your fantasy is true.

Remind me again what my fantasy is? I've already conclusively shown, in this thread, that the mass media helped to sell Lloyde's story.

You haven't proven that the light pole hit the taxi. You have not shown me an official government story document that details the light pole hitting the taxi.

Thanks for the thread bump though. Seriously, keep them coming. I never knock back 5 point contributions to my score, even when they are as pointless and as off-topic as your post was.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join