It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu external trigger mutation mechanisms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Swine flu is running rampant even in Australia, the authorities are reassuring all that the majority of cases are mild , no cause to be alarmed.

But rumours are circulating that food ingested may by enzyme description... cause the virus to mutate into a far more deadly strain.

Mexican deaths it is rumored may be attributable to trortiilia and chilli con carne even tequila intake.

Labs know that viruses mix with proteins and enzymes within the body and can change even be nuliified.

Research into serious cases of the swine flu are perhaps revealing a common dietary pattern?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Someone else mentioned limiting sugar intake if you believe you are getting the onset of flu symptoms. Tortillas and tequila would become sugars.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Swine flu is running rampant even in Australia, the authorities are reassuring all that the majority of cases are mild , no cause to be alarmed.

But rumours are circulating that food ingested may by enzyme description... cause the virus to mutate into a far more deadly strain.

Mexican deaths it is rumored may be attributable to tortillia and chilli con carne even tequila intake.

Labs know that viruses mix with proteins and enzymes within the body and can change even be nullified.

Research into serious cases of the swine flu are perhaps revealing a common dietary pattern?

Contrary to popular belief the Mexican diet dies not consist of the junk you find at Taco Bell.

The natives eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, chicken, beef, goat, and ant eaters.

The fruit I ate in southern Mexico was the best I've ever had. I never saw a taco the whole time I was working there.

In the larger cities there are even chinese, french, American and many more types of restaurants.

I certainly didn't see as many drunks in Mexico as I have in the USA.

You may need to rethink your theory.

The natives have stomach worms, rotton teeth, boils, and many other underlying conditions that has their health already compromised.

I worked with a medical missionary group in several parts of Mexico over the past 20 years. I never was able to find re-fried beans when I was there.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

Mexican deaths it is rumored may be attributable to tortillia and chilli con carne even tequila intake.

Labs know that viruses mix with proteins and enzymes within the body and can change even be nullified.

Contrary to popular belief the Mexican diet dies not consist of the junk you find at Taco Bell.

The natives eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, chicken, beef, goat, and ant eaters.

The fruit I ate in southern Mexico was the best I've ever had. I never saw a taco the whole time I was working there.

In the larger cities there are even chinese, french, American and many more types of restaurants.

I certainly didn't see as many drunks in Mexico as I have in the USA.

You may need to rethink your theory.

The natives have stomach worms, rotton teeth, boils, and many other underlying conditions that has their health already compromised.

I worked with a medical missionary group in several parts of Mexico over the past 20 years. I never was able to find re-fried beans when I was there.

Ant Eaters? Hmmm ...interesting

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Anyone else at all think anteaters may be a link?

Mcdonalds leads to obesity even in naturally slim types.

Anteaters could lead to swine flu fatalites?

Sort of makes sense, no one eats imported ant eaters in the USA or Europe.

Are these exotic creatures in fact the conduit?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There's probably quite a few factors that could trigger a mutation. Think about some of the medications people are taking (legal or otherwise). It could gain an advantage in those with lower immune response systems which could allow them to become more stronger and mutate and then move onto others. I suppose it could team up with other viruses and become quite deadly in a very short time. Who knows what this virus could mutate into if it hasn't had the chance to adapt yet to its new host, the humans. It may be waiting until it has spread far and wide before becoming deadly too, kind of tricking ya'll into a false sense of security. "Look, it's not that bad, let it spread, no worries here!" And then tomorrow WHAM! Be prepared to quarantine yourselves in order to stay safe for a few months just in case .. just in case. If suddenly this fall people start dropping left and right from this new mutant strain, you'll not want to go anywhere for a while. You're right, it could become serious at any time, or then again maybe not. But eventually one day, again, it will!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Interesting hypothesis-

I've wondered if the population in Mexico was weakened by gastrointestinal bugs. In the States, people are obese, on a lot of meds, eat junk, etc., and many live in large cities, live closely. Japan- people work 100 hour weeks- kills the immune system (I worked for a Japanese company for 4 months before I LITERALLY destroyed my cervical spine from overwork and had to leave, have surgery, etc. And EVERYONE smokes, eats high MSG foods, and lives on top of the other). China- a myriad of endemic illnesses due to poverty and overcrowding, pollution, etc.

What I don't understand is the prevalence amongst remote groups- Wyoming and Montana- distant regions in Chile- Australia, where it's a hell of a lot cleaner than many places on earth- with lots of sunshine (vit D) and less pollution than many countries-etc. Could it be a genetic issue? In those remote areas is there less genetic diversity to ward off infection? "Mutts" seem to fight off anything- are there any groups who are predisposed, genetically to an infectious disease, as some are to certain cancers, autoimmune diseases, etc.?

Flu DOES thrive on sugars in the body- the binding proteins that give strains their names H (hemmagluttin) and N (neruaminidase) are GLYCOproteins- that is, they're proteins linked to carbohydrate molecules, that allow them to bind to cells in the body (which are also glycoproteins on cell membranes, that act as cellular gatekeepers).

That same reaction also causes problems in the long run for people who survive a very bad flu- antibodies attack those glycoproteins- and keep on attacking carbo/protein molecules (which comprise connective tissue, organ tissue, etc), and is one of the reasons many people have long-term negative health consequences, such as nerve damage, heart, lung, kidney, liver, joint damage, etc.

Well worth looking into! great post

[edit on 8-6-2009 by CultureD]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by CultureD]

new topics

top topics

join