It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Death Predetermined?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

So, you mean once we know something we have the power to change the outcome. I basically agree with that.

However, there is something that's not clear to me. Let me give you an example:

Let's say, your time of death is predetermined at age"n".
Then, you have a precognition/dream (whatever) that you will die in an accident on road X at age "n".
Now, you are on the road, facing a fork, and you can choose (free will) between road X, Y, and Z.
Of course, you know from your dream that you had an fatal accident on road X, so you have two choices. Y or Z.
Let's say, you take Y. A mile down the road there is a construction going on you didn't know about and there is a detour over road A. What you don't know is that road A crosses road X. That's the intersection where you have your fatal accident.
If you took road X, you would have been fine because you would've gone straight at the intersection with A on a green light. The left turn at the intersection was the fatal mistake. Also, you could have taken Z without any problems.

So, everything fell into place in a way that you cannot avoid this situation.

That's what I mean by predetermined. No matter how much you know and how hard you try to avoid it, it still happens.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join