It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW NASA saturn voices recording with audio words identified!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can't say I understand where this recording came from, or how unique it is in the world of space audio recordings. Presumably, it's a recording from Saturn (or that area).

The recording was talked about on an Internet radio show at HelloEarth.info, where a contactee named Michael, who claims to have visited a mothership near Saturn in the 70's, offers what he believes the message is saying.

Actually, Michael says the message, sent from cosmic beings / intelligence, may actually be meant to be interpreted differently by each listener. Upon listening to mastermind77's recording today, I have to say that might be the case; as Michael gave a different version than I am hearing now.

Michael's version of the message is, "These three...for you...are the God in Heaven..."

I believe Michael is referring to three motherships, one or all of which were called the New Jerusalem by his cosmic "friends" at the time of his contact. Michael says these ships will be returning between now and 2012.

It's interesting that this is Michael's interpretation, because what I hear is actually implying the same thing.

This is what I get from mastermind77's recording, "Humans...Human beings...Get ready for a large ship...*then something that sounds like "you be free" or something to that effect at the end*..."

It does seem like it's open to interpretation...Wonder what everyone else hears...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

i absolutely didnt add to the original, i recorded it from youtubes video link and added effects and it took at least 15 minutes to finally hear what i did after several different effect adjustments. I applied eq twice and reduced the low end sounds, and brought up the Q and hi end sounds. To emulate the human robotic sounding voice i was hearing..

or am i suffering audible paradolia.

I did not suspect that the adding of anything in your version. I was looking at the comment made and thinking someone could be planting the idea that it says something of that nature - sort of to point the listener in that direction.

So I thought that perhaps this was the aim.

I cannot hear anything that suggests a voice saying something. Maybe I'm lacking in sensitivity at an important frequency - could be - but if you do hear it, I will not question your hearing it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Your interpretation of images in the waveform, is wonderfully imaginative

As for the sound, it's too cyclic to represent communication, but what do i know, i'm not an alien.

I think any comms would be like in the excellent film Contact with Jodie Foster. We'd just get interlaced signals of Hitler!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry ladies and gents, it worries me that a significant period of time has been spent trying to identify a 'voice' out of this signal. It's not the fact that someone is trying to see if there's anything to the signal, that's good research but the simple fact that is if you take the original source there's noting but weird noise to it.

If you then stretch it, condense it, reverse it, take it up and down octaves etc etc then you are no longer playing with the original and you have manipulated the sound to the point it's possible to make any old nonsense come out of it if you force yourself to think that way.

The simple thought that an alien race has hidden a jesus message inside a reversed, harmonised or whatever noise is just a little too 'out there' for me.

You could not even convince me that there is a person called Jesus that actually existed in the way described. Add to that an alien message and I'm calling it GA GA.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
between 11-16 seconds there are mechanical sounding words.

then the same audio loop repeats as i cut it to show the words part. ignore the high end sounds. The twinkles..they are normal refraction. But frankly i know theres a God out there, and miracles abound. I wouldn't put it past a race of beings using translation technology that would bounce a signal or meld one into the rotation pattern of the rings of saturn. I also wouldn't put it past them to have developed universal communication waves, where the truth is always said or relevent truth perspectively. The universe is still mystical and we dont know it all yet. Thats where I stand. I as of late know im backing myself into the crazy corner, thats just my way i suppose..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Now i hear the voice saying a name and then i believe

"is the love of jesus".

Could this be how Christ will fulfill the law with love, a human who loves christ?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I altered the equalizer some more and spectraly analyzed it. I wanted to try speech extraction software, but im dumb or have the wrong freeware..

anyone know of a good one to use?

Heres what i heard this time on regular computer speakers, the original copies i was monitoring with headphones.

"Barrack Obama has the wrong choices"?

Absolutely not trying to stir any pots, its just what i am hearing in the oscillations. And in the peaks of the compression form they are even more separated as though inflections are occuring.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

this sample is cut so only the most audible part is looped 3 times

take another gander.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I must applause the ingenuity of all the cross reference as it opens up 6-7 ATS windows in my browser. Total chaos, i just love entropy.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Talk about wishful hearing - stuff about "jesus" and "barack obama" !?

Look, I've heard some spooky EVP stuff that's hard to explain, but I've never heard reverse audio that sounded like anything what the people said it sounded like. Humans are really good at finding faces - in woodgrain, in jars of marmite, in a mildew stain on the ceiling - I shouldn't wonder if we're not equally good at finding voices.

I believe this sort of thing is an audio Rorschach Test. Fun and fascinating, but as far as I am concerned, not mystical.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm hearing "Allah Akbar"
And "Mohamed Rules" in a kinda backwards southern drawl.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
im hearing "somebody wants attention"

sounds just like that...

"somebody wants attention"

"wants to feel important"

"wasting everyones time"

well now im hearing several differnt things. It must have somthing to do with the geomagnetics and jesus's aural oval.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by mastermind77

Why would aliens speak English and why would they speak it in reverse?
Haven't you ever watched Star Trek? All ET's speak English. As for speaking in reverse, they do that so they won't be discovered so easily. Highly evolved species are into playing find me out if you can games. Seriously though, I love Star Trek and I most definitely believe in ET's. I also believe their technology is so far advanced that they don't have to disguise or present themselves in such a rudimentary manner. I am not a debunker, quite the opposite. However, I do highly question this whole EVP thing. I may be wrong, but it's gonna take a lot more convincing for me to believe.

Thanks MM for saying what I was thinking.

Pauligirl please convince me. I do want to believe in EVP and I don't mean to make fun of what you believe. I remember spinning my Beatle's albums backwards. I just think we hear what we want to hear. As for Abby Road, Magical Mystery Tour etc., I think they knew exactly what they were doing and Paul is still alive and very wealthy partly for what they did with the album covers in conjunction with the reverse listening people did back then. It's interesting listening PG and makes me think. For that I thank you for the post.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nosce te ipsum

I think you may have misunderstood me. I thought I was being amusingly sarcastic, but it looks like I missed the mark on both. I don’t think EVP is valid. I don’t think there are going to be any messages in it. I think the radio emissions from Saturn are amazing on their own, without having to play them backwards looking for aliens.

As Douglas Adams said: "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well sorry im not hearing it. If you apply the same logic you can hear jesus if you put your ear upto a seashell or you can see hell if you stick your head in a camp fire

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
When I first heard this it sent shivers down my spine. Not because I believed without any shadow of a doubt that it was real.

But because I thought WHAT if this is real, my mind is always open

To me it sounds like a voice but I can't work out what its saying. I believe religion is a tool to control the masses therefore, jesus? hmm I will have to pass on that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I really don't hear it...I tried really hard to relax and see if I could hear where you are comming from. What took me for a loop is that your first post you said it was talking about jesus and then later on you said it was saying something about brian.
I, personally, have never understood the need for reversed speech.
As far as the human figures in the sound wave...I think that was just grasping at straws, even when you traced them out I could barely make out a human figure.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

haha im using it as a sample for my Electronica band... I don't see how you can hear voices in this audio! I have been studying sound for a while and the waveforms in the pictures don't represent anything near to sound coming from the vocal chords of anything!

Just cool sounds from the planet itself!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't hear anything.. Not only that, but why would these beings be talking about Jesus? Not all religions in the world believe in Jesus the same way. Some religions don't believe in Jesus at all, so I think it would be kinda weird for these aliens to contact humans and mention something that not all humans even believe in.. Just my thoughts on the subject..

They might catch more attention if they mention something universal like Mc Donalds

Thanks for posting though OP. It was still a good listen

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
go listen to the beginning of this song. It is actually lyrics from another song that forms very quietly at the start in reverse

www.youtube.com...
It says at the very beginning.

"Jesus
can you hear me?
praise the lord
absolutely this is over??"

then listen again.i know blah blah..just once more and listen for the robotic voice, the first two words are both two syllables. Then "Is The' "?" "?"

Thats all ill say im hearing not to sound like an overdone ham.

Either way the songs start is a perfect example of what im hearing in the sound from saturn. I understand many arent attuned to listen to inflections of words in audio ive been recording for over ten years now. But im thinking more along the lines of some kind of reflection, as if we were recording not the linear message but rather a reversed reflection that was bouncing between the planet and rings. And it came through jarbled?
Either way im confident that the wave forms i saw showed a definite normal wave length and then when speech appeared it looked exactly like a vocal track after i reversed it. I was merely looking for a cleaner sound than the original.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join